Non Sun TV Serials

AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Swaty and ANj nice to see ur discussions.. Bad that i'm not a part of it na...

I can't post much... But accept all the points..

Priya voice ila phonela.... Priya's sis is different.. They changed... agreed wth Geeta's new face was brought in when she was in hospital..
Not sure about Geets hubby name...

Idhuku mella type panna time ila.. Thevayum ila... U both reflect my mind too... Thanks...

Hope I il be a part of ur discussion soon....

Swaty,
Thanks for telling that u il give KP a try that too for us... Thanks a lot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 24)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Here comes the expansion of ANBE VAA:

A -   Arivuketta DirectorAngry              

N -   Naiyai ponra Geeta (renamed as Sornaakka)Dead

B -   Boomi maathavai pondra Audience (including IF ppl)Cool

E -   Eppodum best-aana EchukuttiesClap

V -   Velai illatha / Velai irunthum vettiya irukkura JeevaSleepy

A -   Azhudhukitte irukkura SandhyaCry

A -
    Abscond aagikutte irukkura JD and AA (also Priya)Question

So "Anbe vaa" please innum varathey! Ippadi vanthukitte iruntha boomi thangathu!!!

Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reenap75Meena.IFanjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Today 30/12/2009
Episode 101

Jeeva comes running and tries to wake up someone calling Amma Amma, but finally we get to knw its Geetha and she was trying to play a trick on him. She tries to get close to him like that day but this day (I dont knw wht happened to JeevaConfused ) he tries to defend himself by not letting her complete her actions.

Finally he starts talking like Neenga Vanga Ponga and asks her to carry on with her life that too in her house. He tells her that he was capable enough to take care of his mother and there was no need of Geetha or her sacrifices ... Geetha tells that her life was his Pichai and she was ready to do anything for him etc..

Jeeva talks very roughly today to Geetha and Geetha tries to bring that soft Jeeva back but fails. He tells her not to use him or blackmail him and use his helpless situation or guilt (about his actions hurting Priya)  in favour of herAngry.. Geetha asks if he was doubting her, he replies yes..
She calls someone and tells Jeeva to talk.. Its Priya and all we get to hear from her is
' Nee Akka sollara mathiri seyyu, Naanum adhe thaan sayyarain. Bye'

Jeeva keeps on shouting Priya Priya Priya but no answer. Geetha snatches the phone from him and he asks about the divorce matter. Geetha tells him to choose either love or thaali and leaves

Echukutties (HurrayDancing, I was worried if they would come or notOuch..)..Sandhya called them to enquire about Jeeva and the happenings in his life.. First the Echus warn eachother not to olarify anything..(Rem how Thaadi Mama olaryfied about Jeeva's love,except the gal's name to J's Amma)

Sandhya comes and first its a kutty mokka comedy track but after a long build up the Echus mention about Geetha and the Divorce matter but they hide that Jeeva was ready to leave her. They just tell her that he is good at heart and is confused..

Sandhya talks to her Father about leaving Jeeva.. Masterji expresses his disapproval but Sandhya tells it was her life and she was going to do wht her heart told her..

Innum Varum (Nallathu Vandha Sari)

reenap75Meena.IFchucklebuddy

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Wish You All and Your Family

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2010 Smile

I Pray the almighty
To give u best of all
To give u joy
To give u health and wealth
To give u strength
To keep u all happy throughtout the year.

Have a Very Happy New Year.Smile

Thaangal Ella valamum Nalamum pera Iraivanani prarthikiren

-Arjun&Meena

sindhuspiceanjkhoneychucklebuddy

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Anj ma,

thanks for the updates... Sandhya this is a good move.. let him decide his life... U just carry on with ur life.. u think about ur future and ur dad.. thats good and better...

Echukutties nalla vella panninga.. Naradhar kalagam nanmila mudiyum...  The same way ur potukuduthufy is good for good ppl...

Jeeva tell geeta that u doesn't need priya if u need to adjust Geeta... Vidu venumna let her come....

Swaty,
Very good and apt expansion... U get 100 marks for this... i like it very much... thanks for making me Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneychucklebuddy

ramyvijay

IF-Rockerz

ramyvijay

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to ALL - IF friends.....

Discussions are going well.... I've been reading the updates regularly.... but gave comments only twice....
Quite busy with my work..... Anyways, I am a regular follower of this forum and day-by-day, many new members are coming out.....

I would like see the picture updates on any important scenes... ( i  miss few episodes).... I am able to watch only  1 or 2 episodes a week (other days will reach home late).... Confused

So, from tomorrow... a new thread will be started for January......
This month's thread is pretty long with 24 pages till now......

Meena.IFanjkhoneychucklebuddy

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Ramyvijay...
We il try to provide the pics if any of the scenes impress us... Thanks for the support and thanks for being here inspite of ur busy schedule...

yeah we need to create new thread for Jan discussions...

Dec thread will be one of the most imp of AV threads, coz it brought out many silent readers to pour their heart and there were so many turns in the serial too....

Every one please keep in touch in the new thread too..

Thanks for all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneychucklebuddy

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Indraya Koothu 31/12/09
Episode 102

First scene Sandhya's dad talks to Jeeva about the divorce that too with the drinks Setup ..He asks Jeeva  not to give her divorce for any reason.. He also shivers in front of his Father in law ... Jeeva is full of Sorry master, Okay Master, Illa Master .....In between he gets the flashback scenes of Echukutties shouting at him, Geetha's talks about divorce etc.. (So again confused)

Finally Aadhi is shown.. Joseph comes and shouts at him (wow so he has come to knw) Both FIL and SIL have a small argument on justifying their part.. Joseph suddenly goes low in his tone and talks to Aadhi about taking Angel with him and have a life together.

He talks to Aadhi as a challenge but in a low voice.. Angel gets down from the car.. She calls her dad but Joseph asks her not to address him like that in future..
He leaves Angel and leaves. Angel cries and Aadhi consoles her....

Sandhya and Jeeva talk about her decision divorce.. All the long love dialogues thyaagam talks are given by Sandhya and the hero replies with a Sorry (Cha mudiyala,Angry)She asks him to sign the paper and tells him not to pretend as if not interested just for Master's sake as she knew his real interest from Echukutties..
Jeeva is shocked but still refuses to sign.. She asks him to sign and leaves. He is in tears. Still confused with that pathos music (Adhu kettale pathikittu varathuAngry.) (Eppo thaan oru thelivaana mudive eduppe.Dead)

Innum Varum ( Varum,Vandhukkite Irukkum Angry)

Creatives 2010 leyavathu give Jeeva brains. Dont spoil his character..

Friends nu solli caroms aadavum, kindal panni vetti pechu pesavum thaan 3 per irundhagala?
3 perum prachanele irukkangale, appram ipprom share panna kooda mudiyatha alavukku irukku na edhukku friendship..Kevalam.. Oru vaatti kooda indha problems time le 3 per sendhu paakave ille. Indha friendship verum vethu vettu nu nenakka vechathukku romba nandri

Jeeva Sandhya divorce track kaamikka thaan unga theerppu nu solli ippidi Kevalamana Kalyana track kuduhteengala? Kalyanam track and circumstances , Jeeva mudivu all might be realistic mathathu ellame stupid a irukku.. Padu KevalamDead

Aadhi Angel trackeyavathu nalla kondu ponga .Till now its good.. Today it was a good track. Kandippa a parent will react this way only if they come knw about a marriage without their knwledge.....

JS track a Konjam realistica kaaminga. Edhavathu loosuu thanama kaamichu Enga Kaathule poovekkatheenga...

Please give us some good track in 2010 ....

Edited by anjkhoney - 31 December 2009 at 11:45am

reenap75Meena.IFchucklebuddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top