Non Sun TV Serials

AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Anj....Cry

wht happened to my sweet akka?Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjali thanks for the updates da..

December threaqd start aanadha paakama, nan poi Nov thread la updates request pani vachiruken... please ignore it...

Oh appdiyaEmbarrassed..hmmm I thought we all were busy with Aishu's bday celebrations and i saw u replying in Nov thread. I thought u were replying to it one by one..

Av nammale new month vandhuchu nu kooda theriyatha alavukku payithiyam aakidichu ile?

Ellar melayum thappu iruku... Avanga avangalukku their own life, their family and friends are more imp than others... Idhu manidha iyalbu.. Aana director vandhu vandhu vandhu vandhu vandhu..
vandhu..

Aiyaiyo nan kolambi poiten... ena vidunga.. nan updates padihcadhuke ipadi aiten.. ini mathavanga nelama....

Haiyo haiyo...

Ellarum adhe nelamela thaan irukkom. Naan JEeva adi vangardhu paakamudiyama, thangamudiyama polambarain.Ouch

Ellarum aaga motham polambarom ...Confused

Jeeva vukku suyama yosikara thermai vaipu rendum kidayadhu.. apadiye yosichalum adhu eda goodama mudiyudhu.. most of others do wat they wish... ellaruma avanvanga nenachadha nadathikaranga.. in teh cost of jeeva... Jeeva oru soozhnilai kaidhi aka pattu vitar...

Ange Suyama Yosikka vittanga. Someone or the other was there to interfere and solve his problems.

1.Priya kitta love solla idea kuduthathu Echus

2.Priya ve marakka sonnathu - Sandhya and Carom Nanbargal

3.Priya manase vendru va magane nu idea kuduthathu - Masterji

4.Sandhya vazhaikku enna da badhil nu kettadhu - Masterji

5. Sandhya kitta feelings kotta vatchathu - Echusin pechu

where did he get a chance to act and talk for himselfOuch..

I really pity his state..

Eppo pathalum Sandhya is right nu thaane kamichirkaanga. Jeevaku enga value

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Today 02/12/09

Episode starts with Jeeva's kulungi kulungi azhal thinking of all that happened...
He apologises to Sandhya for wht the Echus did(FN setup)..Sandhya gives a long lecture on her mistakes and her Thyaga chudar talks of giving Priya her Jeeva back etc.

Jeeva who is already upset and confused is again in a dilemma. He values Sandhya's emotions at the same time he loves Priya (Poor guy).

He talks for Sandhya at the time feels sorry for Priya. Sandhya as usual tells its her duty to get the back together etc (En ma idhu unaku thaali erara varaikkum theriyalaya? Nalla thaan irukku nee pesarthu)

Masterji is upset and has not slept.. Jeeva pitying his state asks caring about his sleep and Masterji asks about Jeeva mom's reaction. He forces Jeeva to go and meet her. But unfortunately she herself comes to Masterji;s place and periya Akshatha she gives to all the trio...

Sandhya cries and she shouts even more on Sandhya's tears which cheated everyone nu ..She asks Jeeva to come home as her son but he refuses. As usual he is slapped now by his mother ( I dont why all use this track to show their anger.. Arayarthu na romba sarva sadharanama pooha? I dint like the way Priya's sister slapping him...Avanga uyiroda irukkarthey was because of him only.)
Jeeva is again shown to be crying..

Sandhya and Masterji have a talk about givng Jeeva to Priya and Sandhya sacrificing her life etc.
Masterji talks the practical side of her decision (appa first time he is telling Sandhya that she was wrong)
He blames himself for nodding his head to hear talks which brought him to this state...
He tells her that its high time she starts to truthful to her conscious and others who loved her.
ITs enough of keeping something in mind and talking something else (Gr8 Masterji, even I cant agree with such attitude..)

He states all the points she hid from others and now she better live with the reality than to sacrifice and do something which is not practical at all..

She tries to deny his talks but he shouts and tells her tht now he is just her father and he is concerned about Sandhya only ( Gr8 Sandhya this is wht u wanted thaane?)

Innum Varum

Edited by anjkhoney - 02 December 2009 at 12:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_-Amri-Meena.IFchucklebuddy

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Appa and daughter talk was good.  Yeah this is life can't change your mind once you have decided and esp after tying the knot.  We will see what these crazies will do and I think I am going crazy watching them.............

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Originally posted by shreenithi

Anj....Cry

wht happened to my sweet akka?Hug

namma nilamaiya nenechen...adhaan crying....innaikku enakku jeeva mummy mattumdhaan pidichudhu...Angryidhellam thevaya sandhya kku,master kku and jeeva kku?

TM and FB----- daily dosage of ur echu faces desperately needed.....

Edited by shreenithi - 02 December 2009 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Mdear Do you remember a video which i had made for you bdayEmbarrassed?

Neenga kooda paakka mudiyale nu sonneengaleCry..... Today only i was able to upload it successfullySmile

Those days all were so crazy about AV and the pairs.. days where Priya never existed in our thoughtsOuch

Ippo ellam maaripochu..ConfusedOuch

Still i wanted to share it with u and hope u get to see it this time atleastOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Meena.IF

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thank u for posting this video ha... those were days we were all crazy about AV I hope they restore those days back.  It was nice looking at the flashback.  I still think there is hope and I am not giving up yet about this serial.  I hope they surprise us all with a good end.

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the support ReenaSmile.
The reason i posted it here is to have those Golden days back ....

Dedicated to all AVians hereEmbarrassed

Naanum will never give up AV as thats where i got to meet you allHug.

How can i leave IF Jeeva, AVin Thala here, Anbu Thaadi Mama FB annanEmbarrassed

I still have hopes. Now all i wish to see is Jeeva who has accepted Sandhya in haste should start growing feelings towards her. Thats the only solution.. Accept and Move on..

But we'll have to wait for some days.

Haha Sandhya vaaya thorakkave ivalo naal aache, So this also wil tk some time

Edited by anjkhoney - 02 December 2009 at 12:16pm

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top