Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

bestfan ,if u ask me i dont think so that debina is some extraordinary talented actress Ouch

she still has to learn a lotttt..in acting,she really needs to brush up her acting skill

as SITAJI in RAMAYAN ,most of the times i just saw flat & monotonous expressions on her face Ouch

i think debina earned footage & popularity mostly  becaz of gurmeet !!!! thats my point of view !!!
Woo what a line:i think debina earned footage & popularity mostly  becaz of gurmeet !!!! thats my point of view !!!Loved it.I know that she was flat in many parts.Her worst acting in Ramayan was Ashok vatika scenes.It was too much.She completely changed the character of Sita.Sitamata is said to be the most scilent.But in this Ramayan the Sita mata is most talkative.But my intension to say is,Debi performed good in many calm parts.But in real life she is ain't like that.I feel so shocked,dumbfounded  that the girl washing gurmeet's legs and wiping them with her hair is ordering him to wash the utinsils so rudely & vurgaly.I just relly wanted to slap her.Heres it!I was hiding this,but now my expressions and thoughts for her are outbursted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New pics of Debina! (Page 4)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I am sorryif someone is angry becz of my ^speech.

sabydeep

Goldie

sabydeep

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged
no mishti nothing to get angry.its e1 persdonal views.but i think debidi was very good as sita mata .if u remember the 'agnipariksha' scene her expressions were tremendous.the silent but strong expression made tears fall down from our eyes.and as per as the ashok vatika scenes r concerned its the decision of creatives not to portray sita mata as a very silent character,but a strong character who raises voice against the devils.debina di had to act according to the script.further the luv-kush scenes if u see,the scenes in valmiki ashram her expressions were tremendous.no doubt guru bhaiya has undoubtedly been the best,but that doesnt take the credit away from debidi.

as per as the show PPAW is concerned some things they show r made up by the producers and creatives.so we shld not judge the character of a person from just 1 or 2 scenes.

i personally thnk that guru-debi makes a perfect pair their love is really worth appraisal.i am a big fan of guru bhaiya nd i personally know how good is he not only as an actor but also as a human being.but again debidi is also very good and they r really made for each other.

again this is my personal opinion and my interception.i respect all other's opinions as well.

Edited by sabydeep - 05 December 2009 at 3:36am

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestfan

I am sorryif someone is angry becz of my ^speech.
its ok bestfan
there is no compulsion

there is no pressure if someone is gurmeets fan then it is not necessary that he/she has to b a debina fan also Ouch

i can understand that gurmeet fans(who were not debina fans)  def felt a compulsion to sing praises for debina when their fans club were combined !!!!

Edited by sita11 - 05 December 2009 at 3:00am

deepu221

IF-Dazzler

deepu221

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
thanks
nice pics

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221