Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah, these are not recent pics of her b/c she even looks a lot thinner and toned in the pics. not that she's fat now, but she's not that thin like in the pics.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, Sam, thanks for letting me know😃 I like her in the red skirt pic, she looks so cute in that one.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sita mayya is sooooooooooooo bold😲
Thanks for sharing
aradhanavarma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another example of-------how good make-up can work wonders !!  😉  😆
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aradhanavarma

another example of-------how good make-up can work wonders !!  😉  😆

Loved it.Yes those pic are not rescent but still she is bold and fat.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

pics 3 & 4 are sooooooooooooooooooo cheap

such cheap poses !!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
so what if the pics r recent or before ramayan
debina is an ambitious actress who wants to make big in movie world
her recent cheapy pink costume at ITA,2009 said it all 🤢
she is still the same bold actress which she was before RAMAYAN

why may of us think that she became a changed person after doing RAMAYAN ?????
after seeing her hot vdo which she did before ramayan ,i was totally speechless !!!! & shocked !!!!🤢
all i can say is man!!! she is a damn ambitious actress !!!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sabydeep thumbnail
i wanna raise some poinrs here.pls anyone dont take it otherwise.

1)firstly these pictures r before RAMAYAN.so pls dont compare them with the image of DEVI SITA.

2)SECONDLY,DEBINA di is a wonderful actress who has played the role of devi SITA with full dedication and emotion.so we have visualised the picture of devi sita in her.but we should all remember taht first of all she is an actress but prior to her acting career she was a model.

these pictures r taken from her modelling scenes.

after DEBIDI's winning of "MISS CALCUTTA TILOTTAMA"  she had moved on to mumbai and started of her modelling career.and these pictures were from those very days.

3)the dress doesnt reflect the personality of a human.I forgive if anyone takes it wong but the previous SITA i.e. DEEPIKA moved on to politics after rAMAYANA and whatever handful movies she did i her acting career did not at all make any mark in the box office.this was 15-20 yrs back.now the competition is even more.to survive in this ever competiting world of bollywood one needs versatility not only in acting but in costumes,makeups everything.so there's nothing amazing if instead of wearing a sari or jeans ,she wears anything else.

4 I have personally met GURU bhaiya nd DEBI di.THERE is a slight line of difference btn boldness and ambition.I have personally met GURU bhaiya nd DEBI di.i have talked to debidi.the personality is reflected in her attitude,behaviour ,politeness etc.we all r  ambitious.we all want 2 reach peaks of success ,only the ways r different. in the entertainment industry the competition is even more.so just instead of judging anyone by the dress or costume.we should judge the person by himself or herself.

i am sorry if my words have hurt anyone.pls anyone dont take it personal.but this is what my interception is.

sitakshii thumbnail
saby ,ur not suppose to bring deepika of old RAMAYAN here

why ur taking her name ??????????

what do u mean for becoming successful ,deepika shd hv also posed for such stupid pics ???????😲

i dont like any woman wearing such pathetic costumes be it a model or actress😡 ,

wearing such chepy costumes is a part of the movie actress job but all r not like that ,its mainly the talent that counts not these cheapy costumes

by the way if we r not liking the cheap cotumes of debina ,so we will def write it !!!

her costumes r really very cheap in my eyes !!!
& any actress who is gonna wear such costumes wud def an ambitious actress !!!!
and the hot vdo of debina was like 🤢,after seeing that vdo only i was no more a debina fan !!!! she is def an ambitious actress in my eyes !!!

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago