Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

India-Forums

Jaya reveals her introvert side

coment Groupbie
coment
coment

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Jaya Binju aka Rukmani of Ananda Telefilms and Sahara One's Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des talks how inspite of facing the camera boldly and connecting to the audience in an easy manner, she has trouble socializing with real people."I can relate to Rukmani effortlessly," says Jaya, "She hides her face from people because of her scar. The scar always acts as a hurdle between her and the society. Even though I'm not disfigured like Rukmani, I'm a born introvert. I have a hard time mingling with people and making new friends."However Jaya is working to improve her social skills. She says, "I'm on my way towards coming out of my shell. I think I've made some improvements (smiles)."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishan....whos side!

Author: modishh   Replies: 3   Views: 499

modishh 3 499 26 September 2008 at 5:36pm by vhora
Barkha reveals her Pasand /Na Pasand -SBS

Author: Cool_Dipti   Replies: 5   Views: 751

Cool_Dipti 5 751 12 December 2007 at 7:20am by Cool_Dipti
Aditi's Softer Side

Author: bsbgirl   Replies: 1   Views: 263

bsbgirl 1 263 02 October 2007 at 7:46pm by vardah23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index