Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Articles Related to KGGK-No Comments (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 75

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Achint's special appearance
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   December 13, 2004

Kiran Karmarkar (left) and Achint Kaur (right) will star in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai
Om (Kiran Karmarkar) of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and Pixie (Achint Kaur) of Kittie Party (which is now off-air) will make a special appearance in the Sony weekly Kkoi Dil Mein Hai.

Both play lawyers who are out to prove whether the character of Arjun (Ejaz Khan) is dead. While Kaur's character argues that Arjun is alive, Karmarkar will beg to differ.

The duo is expected to be on the show for two episodes, which will be aired towards the month-end.

"I have been playing Om for so long in Kahaani. This offer provides me with a chance to play another role. It will be a slightly negative track," says Karmarkar, who was earlier seen in Kkehna Hai Kuch Mujhko (Sony) along with Pallavi Joshi. "As Kahaani is a daily it leaves me with no time to take on another assignment.

This special appearance needs two days of shooting, so I can manage it," he adds.

Says Kaur, "Yes I have been approached; it's only a brief appearance. I have not yet begun work on it."

Balaji's Kkoi Dil Mein Hai is the story of love and friendship that binds two women Kajal and Krittika (Karishma Tanna and Purva Gohale) with Arjun, the man they covet.

His character has been shown murdered but in true soap fashion will be resurrected. The lawyers will set the groundwork for his re-entry.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles Related to KGGK-No Comments (Page 9)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Sasha hunts for wedding suit
   By: Tushar Joshi
   December 11, 2004
Wedding bells are ringing not just on screen but off-screen as well for Garv from Kkusum.

Chetan Hansraj who plays the baddie Sasha in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii is getting married to long-time girlfriend Lavinia Pereira. The two love birds, after dating for some time, have finally decided to say I do on Sunday at a private church wedding followed by a Hindu marriage on December 14.

Tushar Joshi accompanied Sasha to find the perfect wedding suit…
Dude, where's my suit?

If I have to choose a place to buy a suit from, it has to be Gabbana. This is my first stop in my chaotic effort to play the perfect bridegroom on Sunday. I have been shooting non-stop in the last few days for Kahaani and Kkusum. I hope I can pull my act together and get everything organised, in the next 48 hours
Ain't I gorgeous?

I had no big budget in mind. I was looking for a black suit and this is just what I wanted. I just know it cost me Rs 28,000. But that's nothing compared to the love I have for Lavinia
This one's not for me

I think it's a bit tight around my shoulders. I should try this on with a better shirt. I need to make sure I choose something that just doesn't look good but also feels comfortable as I walk down the aisle
My long lost brother

This is the Italian look, which they plan to give me. The suit is branded as Mossi Mo Burn, but I have no idea what it means

Mere yaar ki shaadi hai!

Meet my best friends, Tony and Freddy. I have smuggled these guys to help me in suit hunt. Freddy has come all the way from Australia to attend my wedding, cool nah? But now I am going to make him help me choose the right one. After all the hard work gets over, I am throwing a private bachelor's party at Madh Island for my close friends including the Kahaani guys 

Mirror, mirror on the wall

I think I look like India's Harry Potter, don't I? Just kidding. I like texture of this material, I think it will make a good suit, what say guys?

Pics: Santosh

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Parth twists the plot in Kahaani
   November 29, 2004

New focus: Abhay Vakil
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii is on the verge of yet another twist. However, this time the twist happens through the hands of a character who has been waiting in the aisle to show his true colours.

Taking off the load from the main protagonist, this week Kahaani sees Parth who plays a member of the Agarwal family get in the skin of a role, which is in the lines of Abhimanyu from Mahabharata.

Last week saw the soap reach an interesting climax where the Agarwal family finds out about the hidden deal between Krishna and Sasha. With Om and his loved ones already having lost out majority of the stake in the business, the focus will now shift to Parth.

Abhay Vakil who plays Parth said, "Till now my character has been in the background, but this week the focus will suddenly shift on Parth.

He will play a crucial role in sorting out issues between the two families. Viewers will be shocked when they say these colours of Parth which they have never seen before."

So will Parth give up on his relatives and join the hands of Sasha and the Gargs? "Kahaani has now come to a point where it is running on the lines of Mahabharata.

There are tussles between both the families on grounds of prestige, money and ego. Parth will take on the role of Abhimanyu and join hands with Sasha. What follows is something viewers would never imagine ."

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hum Saath Saath Hain: Chetan Hansraj with Akashdeep Saigal, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Ekta Kapoor at the party
Chetan's not chhota anymore

Chetan Hansraj who plays the stylish yet devilish Saasha in Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii is another bachelor about to tie the knot with his steady (airhostess) girlfriend Lavinia Pereira (on December 14).

"We have been going steady for the past four years but now that I have found my firm foothold in the Balaji camp, I decided to plunge into matrimony," says Hansraj.

At a recent party hosted by Ekta Kapoor, Chetan mingled with his baddie biradari comprising Shabbir 'Rishi' Ahluwalia (Kahiin Toh Hoga) and Akashdeep 'Ansh' Saigal (Kyunki Saas…).

Chetan will soon be going to the UK for a couple of international projects — an English TV serial Love 4Ever dot com with Pakistani and British co-stars and an English movie Meet Mrs Cloney.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Parvati in Disneyland

For viewers who are wondering why Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar) was missing from the family wedding in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, here's the low-down. Madam Tanwar has taken a fortnight's break and was chilling out in Disneyland (USA).

"It's great to be myself for a change and have a blast with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. It's a refreshing break from the strenuous shooting schedules," says Sakshi. Well one from roller coaster to another.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Parvati bhabhi's choice

We recently told you that Sakshi Tanwar would be appearing in a Diwali special episode of KBC 2. In an interview to hitList, Sakshi regretted her parents not being able to join her as guests on the show.

So what did she do? She got another member of her family to go with her. Her on-screen family, darlings.

Parvati bhabhi has designated Gautam 'Gaurav bhaiyya' Chaturvedi as her companion in the audience. The cast of Kahaani were also present cheering for their bhabhi. After all, it's all one big happy family.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Pyaar Ho Jaane Do, says Tina Parakh
   September 29, 2005

Tina Parakh
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii's Shruti (Tina Parakh) will now be seen in Pakistan — on the small screen. Parakh recently shot for a show in Dubai to air on Geo TV, in Pakistan. Titled Pyaar Ho Jaane Do, the serial is already on air and Tina has completed shooting for the entire schedule.

Grey shades

Describing her role in the serial, Tina says, "I play Mahira Khan, a singer who has shades of grey. It's my first crossover and will appear once a week on the channel. I found the story really interesting and the characterisation of Mahira struck a chord with me."

When asked to describe her look, she says, "I play today's girl, so the outfits are very contemporary and western. Mahira isn't exactly a rebel, but has a mind of her own and does what she feels like.

She is highly ambitious and will go to any extent to get her things done. As Shruti, I have already established myself so it was challenging to play a character with different shades." 

Gaate raho!

Sounding very excited about the music and the songs in the show, the actress gushes, "I play a singer and lip-synced some really lovely numbers.  The songs are melodic and I keep singing them in my head."

About her pet show, Kahaani she says, "I will be providing support to my mother Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar) in these troubled times. Especially with Mohnish Behl's entry (as Suyaash Mehra), things will take an interesting turn."

Ask her about personal life and she says jokingly, "My life has becoming very boring I think. I will have to do something fun really soon."

tushar.joshi@mid-day.com

Other actresses who crossed over

Besides Tina Parakh the following actresses have also appeared on Pakistan tv

1. Juhi Parmar
2. Amna Shariff
3. Divya Dutta
4. Nausheen Ali Sardar

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Om's bidai from Kahaani parivaar
   By: Chaitanya Padukone
   August 12, 2005

Kiran Karmarkar
The Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki 1000th episode bash at Vie Lounge was low-key, compared to the dhoom-dhaam of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi's milestone celebrations.

Death scene

After the cake was cut and the traditional Kahaani lamp lit, presiding guest of honour Jeetendra and the Kahaani gang, including Ekta Kapoor, took to the dance floor. 

Except for Kiran Karmarkar, who had shot for his death scene the previous day.

Om Shanti Om

"It's a mixed feeling. I am sad about quitting as Om, but glad that it's literally Om Shanti Om for me. I am taking a six-month sabbatical from serials. After playing Om for five years, I guess I deserve a vacation. For now, I will be acting only in plays and movies," says Karmarkar, clad in a jacket, just like the Big B's on KBC.

Parvati's tearful goodbye

Kiran hugged all his Kahaani co-stars. Sakshi "Parvati" Tanwar said in a choked voice, "He'll make his presence felt in spirit."

This time, Shweta Kawatra (former Pallavi) was invited (she was missing last time) but the new Pallavi, Achint Kaur, was missing.

Ali Hassan came wearing a snazzy T-shirt. It was Shabbir Ahluwalia's birthday, and Ekta fondly wished Shabs a very happy janamdin.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top