Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Articles Related to KGGK-No Comments (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 75

Page 1 Page 74
Page   of 75

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Saakshi talks about her film

Saakshi Tanwar aka Parvati bhabhi of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii will make her big screen appearance in Pritish Nandy's Saluun directed by Nikhil Bhagat. Before this she did a film called Coffee House with Ashutosh Rana.

Why you signed this film?

"My instinct guides me while signing any project. I found the plot very fresh and the character very striking. Saluun is a black comedy and the subject is very fascinating. Sasiji my character has shades that I had not explored as an actor earlier, and I found the character quite interesting. "

How is Sasiji different from Parvati bhabhi?

"Sasiji is an agitator (firebrand) but how different she is from Parvati is something you will have to wait and watch."

After Kahaani you suddenly disappeared,so what is the reason?

"It was a conscious decision to be on this gap. I have been part of the creative team of a show Sammaan Ek Adhikaar on DD 1. The show is on air for ten months now and being on the other side of the camera was learning and inspiring experience."

With the entry in films, have you quit TV?

No. I am not on TV five days a week but I am very much around. I am in touch with Ekta, of course. Balaji was a family; still is. I recently finished a made-for-TV film, similar to HBO's one-hour series. It is adapted from the classic story Kabuliwala and is a tribute to Tagore. It is produced by Rohit Roy Productions and is directed by Sudipto Chattopadhyay. "

So now what after Saluun?
"I am and will always be open to exciting roles. Whether they are on film or on TV... My short film O Re Manvaa that recently screened at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival and was well received. I also plan to accompany PNC to the Cairo International Film Festival where Saluun will be screened."

About the film

Saluun is the story, which based on the incident that took place in villages in Bhiwandi taluka in 2000 where the villagers decided to teach a lesson to the Government officers who had filched all the money sent for digging wells under the Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP) scheme. Apart from Saakshi Tanwar, Gaurav Kapur, Razak Khan and Murli Sharma are other star cast.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles Related to KGGK-No Comments (Page 75)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Stars working for less money

Just a few years ago, they were the royalty of small screen as they charged astronomical amounts per day. Now with the changing times even the audiences want fresh faces. Not only this, even the recession has forced these biggies to lower  their prices.

Now many former biggies who refused to accept any offers with less money, prefer to stay away rather than accept pay cuts.

Sakshi Tanwar

Saakshi Tanwar
Last seen in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii took home Rs 45,000 per day.  After her show got over even the actress was bored of doing the same monotonous roles which she had done for almost 8 years and wanted to grow as an actress so now she is all set to  venture into films.

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Shows based on real stories

Some real stories often leave a huge mark on us and it is not surprising when makers of different shows are influenced by them. Here are a few such shows that ahve been inspired by real stories.

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii: A hit fiction show which tried to showcase the reality of society in various incidents, before wrapping up, it had a very infamous murder case of Aarushi, which left the entire nation stunned. In the show, the character called Tanu was also raped and shown killed like Aarushi.

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Role play

Actor Saakshi Tanwar decides to move behind the camera, she is now Creative Consultant for Samman: Ek Adhikar

For all those who have been wondering what Saakshi Tanwar is up to these days, here is the dope. Saakshi, who had disappeared from the television scene after playing Parvati in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, has moved ahead in her professional life. She has become the Creative Consultant of the show, Samman: Ek Adhikar.

Interestingly, the channel which broadcasts SammanÖ, has stopped most of its other weekly shows. Naturally, the TRPs of Samman Ek Adhikar are satisfying enough for the channel to have retained it as one of their few shows.

A source (name withheld on request) from the production house, says, "Saakshi's presence on the show is one of the main reasons why SammanÖ is doing well. Her degree of involvement in the show is very high. Saakshi is primarily responsible for the twists and turns in the storyline. She also visits the sets very often."

Associate Creative of Samman Ek Adhikar, Lavesh Ahairajani confirmed the news. He says, "As the head of the creative team on our show, Saakshi brings in a lot of energy. She is the answer to all our day-to-day problems. She has even come up with very catchy dialogue on the spur of the moment."

Despite repeated attempts, Saakshi Tanwar remained unavailable for comment.

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Saakshi Tanwar & Anoop Soni on Crime Patrol

TV's famous bahu Parvati Agrawal aka Saakshi Tanwar is back on the small screen.

Saakshi will be seen on Crime Patrol, which she will be anchoring with Balika Vadhu's Anoop Soni.

We spoke to Saakshi and Anoop about the show and more.

Saakshi said the show this season would be "focusing more on crime against women, children and senior citizens," and that was an important part of her association with the show. "We are trying to create awareness about the issue and will have helplines."

"There won't be any dramatization of the cases," she added.

Anoop said that there would be a cultural sensitivity maintained on the show and "no dramatization of the crime" would happen. "Whatever the police has investigated will be revealed and our team will be with them and bring the real pictures," he added, "and there wont be any verdict of the case."

Asked what inspired them to take up the show, Saakshi said: "I think this will be a platform to again connect with my audience. So far they have seen me as a particular character and I am fortunate enough to have got a positive response for that. This is an opportunity to display the credibility I have gained by playing different characters."

Anoop said: "I am happy with one soap and I don't want to give all 30 days in the month to one soap. I said yes to this because it's an opportunity to be connected to reality."

About the show

Crime Patrol will tell the stories of real crime. The focus would be on crime against women, senior citizens and children and highlight the effect of the crime on the family of the victim.

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100119_83

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Big Winners of SPA

Awards are the best way to acknowledge and value one's performance. STAR Parivaar Awards rewards the popular faces of television channels, who have earned a special place in the viewers' hearts for the past many years. They come and go but there are certain larger-than-life characters who remain etched in our memories forever. We list out a few who became regular winners at SPA (STAR Parivaar Awards).

Saakshi Tanwar: After Smriti, if anyone could win the viewers' hearts and become the most loved bahu of television, it was Saakshi Tanwar. The actress bagged the best bhabhi award in 2005 and again won in the same category in the year 2008 along with the best maa award.

Ali Asgar: Ali's portrayal of a doting devar as Kamal Aggrawal made him extremely popular amongst the married ladies across the globe. The one, who were preparing to tie the knot wished to have a brother-in-law like him. Asgar, who played devar to Saakshi Tanwar, bagged the best devar award in 2007 and 2008.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top