Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Articles Related to KGGK-No Comments (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 75

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Sasha's gone mad
   By: Tushar Joshi
   February 11, 2005

Making an exit: Chetan Hansraj who plays Sasha
He's one of the most hated faces on screen, but lately, audiences have started warming up to Sasha.

Chetan Hansraj who plays the popular baddie in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus) is teary-eyed as he bids a final good-bye to his most loved character on screen.

Here's Sasha looking back at his favourite moments in Kahaani and sharing his plans for the future…

Sasha's become one of the most popular faces on screen in recent times – is it hard to bid adieu?
Of course. I was on the sets today and I couldn't believe this would be my last shot on the show. In the last six months, whatever I have learnt on Kahaani has really helped me become a better performer. I never thought this character would become as popular as it has.

How is Sasha's exit planned?
It's an exit even I couldn't have imagined. The last few episodes show Sasha slowly losing his sanity. The final blow comes when Monica (Suvarchala) throws him out of her house. He realises that his time is up.

The next twist is his plan to kill Om (Kiran Karmarkar), however it backfires. The sharpshooter ends up killing Monica instead of Om. Sasha is taken to court, where the judge sentences him to a mental asylum. My last scene is a must-see.

What have been your most memorable scenes in the serial?
There are quite a few scenes that I hold close to my heart. But I remember the scene where Om slaps me — I think it was brilliantly shot. Another one is the rangoli scene with Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar), where I spill colour on her. I still remember how Ekta blasted all of us in the beginning that was when I decided to get my act together and work harder.

Are you close to your Garv character?
Not as close as Sasha. I mean, Garv is shown as a confused guy, who has issues making up his mind, but Sasha is more fun to play.

Are you taking on any new work?
Not right now, but yes, if anything interesting comes up, I wouldn't think twice. I am doing a television show called Forever.com and a film — Meet Mrs Conelly, in the UK.

Have you managed to take any time off to be with your wife?
No, I haven't, and Lavinia has actually been a good wife and not complained. Just kidding, but I plan to go to Dubai on the 20th for my honeymoon. Now that Sasha is gone, I will get some time for my family and myself.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles Related to KGGK-No Comments (Page 7)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Kahaani mein additions
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   February 7, 2005

Meet the family: From left Gargi Sharma, Surekha Sikri, Samar Jai Singh, Rupali Ganguly, Aamir Ali, Achint Kaur, Vivek Mushran and Sujata Sehgal who are part of the Kaul and Gill families
Pics: Rane Ashish

The Aggarwal parivar of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus) has some new company with the introduction of the Kaul and Gill families.

This daily soap will have nine new characters making their entry this week. The Gills are a politically powerful family while the Kauls are a topnotch high-profile business clan.

"There will be a major change of track in Kahaani from tonight. Besides a twist in the story, the new characters will add to the high drama in the show," says Sandiip Sikcand, creative director, Kahaani.

The Gill family includes Daadi (Surekha Sikri), Manpreet Gill (Samar Jai Singh), Anjana Gill (Indira Krishnan), Gayatri Gill (Rupali Ganguly), Sanjog Gill (Amit Rampal) and Gurbani Gill (Gargi Sharma).

The Kauls have Bhushan Kaul (Vivek Mushran), Neeraja Kaul (Sujata Sehgal) and Samir Kaul (Aamir Ali) as part of their clan.

Additions: Rupali Ganguly and Aamir Ali
Some of these characters are slated to make an entry on Tuesday's episode while the others will on Wednesday. "Samir Kaul will be engaged to Gayatri Gill. Through this, both the families will be related," adds Sikcand.

As for the present characters, Sasha (Chetan Hansraj) will be a nervous wreck and end up in a mental asylum while Garima (Kunika) will be shown missing.

"She will be shown vanishing into thin air literally," adds Sikcand.
Interestingly, the character of Pallavi will make a comeback. It will now be essayed by Achint Kaur. "Pallavi will be shown as Bhushan Kaul's rakhi sister; that's how she re-enters the show.

The serial will also go into a flashback mode which will divulge some glaring truths about the relationship between Parvati and Shruti.

Incidentally, in August last year the soap had Parvati taking on the biker brigade of Sasha and company who zoomed into the Aggarwal household.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Sasha's much awaited honeymoon

Bliss finally!
Chetan Hansraj
Sasha (Chetan Hansraj) who married his long time girlfriend Lavinia Pereira on December 14 has finally got time to go on a much-deserved honeymoon.

After shooting non-stop for both Kkusum (Sony) and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus), he has decided to take time off. "I am off to my much awaited honeymoon on the 20th this month. Most probably I will be going to Dubai."

When asked about the delay he said, "I know its weird to go on a honeymoon after two months, but my schedule just wouldn't let me plan one. Now that my track on Kahaani comes to a conclusion I have managed to get some time off with Lavinia."

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Kahaani's new Pallavi
   January 31, 2005

Achint Kaur to play Parvati
The vengeful Pallavi will soon be back in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus).

The role of the vicious bhabhi who's out to make life difficult for Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar) was formerly played by Shweta Kwatra.

Now, Achint Kaur (Pixie of Zee's Kittie Party and who was recently seen in Sony's Kkoi Dil Mein Hai) will essay the role. We ask Kaur about her new role…

How does it feel to be the new Pallavi?
It feels great. I will be shooting for the episode some time this week. I had made up my mind about playing the character and was waiting for the track to work out.

You are stepping into a role made famous by some one else?
I don't think there can be any comparisons made. I will play Pallavi the way I have to; the way it suits the show and the character. The audience should get ready to see Pallavi again in a new avtaar.

Will Pallavi have the same look as the audience has seen before?
Yes, she will be seen in a sari. I mean she is a bhabhi so we can't expect her in Western wear. Probably fusion wear, but the saris will definitely be there.

Though I still have to sit and discuss my exact look for the show.

Pallavi is famous for being a negative character, will she stay the same?
I don't think she is negative; she is vindictive. Her relation with Parvati will be the same.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Kahaani stars in Kkoi item number
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 27, 2005

Mansi Verma (Monalika of
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) and Karan Patel (Viraj of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) at the shoot of the item number in Koi Dil Mein Hai
Mansi Varma (Monolika of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) and Karan Patel (Viraj of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) will feature in an item number in the weekly Balaji soap Kkoi Dil Mein Hai (Sony) in tonight's episode.

They will sway to the tunes of the Bindaas number from the Balaji film Krishna Cottage.

In a proverbial twist to the tale, it will have the main protagonist Krittika (Karishma Tanna) go for a movie where during an item number by Varma and Patel, she spots Arjun (Ejaz Khan) as one of the backdrop dancers.

According to creative director Sandeep Sikcand, "It is part of the script where Kritikka spots Arjun that she will plant in the Punj household."

Kkoi Dil Mein Hai, a weekly half-hour soap, was turned into a one-hour drama  from January 20 with a change in day from Friday to Thursday. It will now again be a half hour show from next week.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Take Ten: Abhay Vakil
   By: Ami Cholia
   January 24, 2005

Abhay Vakil, who plays Parth in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus) is highly excited about the way his role has shaped up.

After having turned his back on his own family, Parth now decides to turn the tables on the people who used him against his own people. Here are ten things you would want to know about him…

What is your star sign?
Aquarius

Do you believe in astrology and numerology?
Not really. I read my horoscope and then forget about it. I don't really follow it.

Where were you born, and which school did you go to?
I was born in Bombay. I went to Green Lawns first and finished my SSC at New Era

For what did you get your first pay cheque and how much?
I got Rs 300 for a magic show that I did when I was eight years old

What is the one thing you are really bad at doing?
There are many things I am bad at doing, but if I had to pick something specific then it would be not being regular about going to gym

What do you wear at home?
At home shorts and a T-shirt or kurta and lungi

What mobile phone do you use?
Nokia 7610

What's your favourite smell?
Smell of a pizza

Where in Mumbai would you rather be staying?
Where I am — Marine Drive

How often do you say, "I love you"?
Very often — I say it to my friends, my family, and my fans

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Take Ten: Shruti
   January 22, 2005

On screen, she plays Shruti, in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Star Plus).

Tina Parakh admits she's still waiting for Mr Right. Refuting reports of dating her Kahaani co-star Ali Hassan (Aryan) she says, "Ali and I have been great friends from the beginning, but we are not at all romantically involved." Here are 10 things you would like to know about Tina….

What is your star sign?
Virgo.

Do you believe in astrology and numerology?
I believe in them.

Where were you born, and which school did you go to?
I am from Mumbai.

For what did you get your first pay cheque and how much?
It was for an ad where I got paid Rs 10,000.

What one thing are you really bad at doing?
I am a terrible singer.

What do you wear at home?
I like wearing casual clothes like pyjamas

What mobile phone do you use?
I don't know the model, but it's the latest Nokia phone.

What's your favourite smell?
I love the smell of a freshly baked pizza.

Where in Mumbai would you rather be staying?
I am at Juhu, and love staying there, I can't think of any other place.

How often do you say "I love you"?
Well as of now I don't say it at all, but if I find the right guy I will say it to him.

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Tina Parikh (Shruti of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki) and Ali Hassan
(Aryan of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki)

The Aggarwal parivar of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has laid the foundation for their romance. The buzz that Parikh and Hassan have been seeing each other is not new….

Post Reply New Post

Go to top