Suggestions / Comments

Some comments and suggestions for the new features

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I've got a few comments and suggestions for the features on IF.

The forum search engine we had earlier was much better, in this one you have to have minimum of 3 letters. I dont really find that helpful because, if I want to serach for FF's on a particular forum, i can't because the search engine will not accept "FF". So is it possible to reduce the minimum letters for a search?

Also the "My watch Topics" option, it is not clear how it is used so is it possible, that if someone has no watch topics and clcks on my watch topics in their dashboard, instructions come up on how to use this feature.

And the "My post feature", earlier people could choose the channel, teh show and how they wanted their results to appear, for eg: most recently commented, 2 months ago, a week ago etc. So is it possible to have something like that?

Natasha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some comments and suggestions for the new features" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hi Dear
This Way Banned Search Only To Stop Spamm In India-forums It Not Possible To Reduce Length Less Then 3 Char.

My Watched Feature Is To Display The Most Recent Posts.
Differance Between My Post And My Watched Topic Is Just In My Watched You Can Maintain My Working Topic For Your Self And In My Post This Type Of Short Is Not Possible.The Best Word To Describe This Feature Is Favorite List Of Topics(Totally Similar To IE's Favorite List.

In My Post The Recent Posted Wil Be Displayed As First And Not Recent One Wil Displayed As Last.There Is A One Link Called Filter Displayed Next To Section Title,With This Button You Can View For Only One Section
Eg :
1) Before Press Filter
Mahavir Hanuman
[Filter]
Title Track
21st Nov Video View Download
Fan Fictions
[Filter]
Amir Khan Fans
Kajol Fans

2)After Press Filter On Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions