Members Lounge

*-* How my sis changed my life *-*

Mariha_LoveIF thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys,

The title is quite freaky and rocking for this kind of topic. But I thought that it would seem quite boring if I put a boring title on it..

Anyways,

90% People would have suffered from the disease called "Jealousy". And most of them are jealous from their siblings.

I remember when I was 7-9 years old. I thought that I'm useless, My parents just don't care about me because of my sister. Sister is a cute and quite simple word but does anybody knew its importance?

Now I wanna tell you guys that how my sister changed my life...

My personality was boring, Dull, Depressed..In other words .. Totally yucky!..I was always like, "Leave me alone in my room, Dont talk to me, Get lost, I don't want anyone, I wanna die". I thought that my sister was born first thats why my parents love her morte than me. Can you beleive it? 😆 Now, When I think about it, I laugh alot...

My sister was like fultoo..Jab we met ki GEET, I have just no words to define her..She used to tease me alot!..I remember when I was 8, She teased me like, "Tumhare dimaag mein ek cheez hai jo tumhe pagal banati hai, Main tumhe bata rahi hun ke apna ilaaj karwa lo warna humein mehenga parh jaega tumhari beemari"..She joked but what the hell...I took it so seriously..I ran off to my dressing room and cried a lot, But she didn't noticed..I was like, "I wish I was not in this family, Nobody care for me"...

I never cared about my look and what clothes I wore, My mother usually decided about my clothes, I topped in my school..My sister never cried or took problems on her head like I did. IOne day, I tried this..I chilled out at every problem and guess what?..My one-day-spent-wdout-problems was the best day of my life...

That day and today, I am totally chilled out at every problem, Then "LOOK"...My sister was dressed like a bride at every party and my mother said, "What's this, remove this over-dozed make-up"..I giggled but what I got to know was that she looked much prettier in the make-up she wore...Next day, I tried make-up...My mother said..the same that she told my sister but I relaxed and I actually liked my look alot..And everybody did...

My look has improved, My talking style hs improved, I am no more depressed..And...

See, I am juss' 13 years old but full chatter box, I lovvvvvve to meke frndzz, I just love my siblings, I love my sis who changed me and I LOVE INDIA FORUMS...

LOVE U ALL LOADS,
MARIHA 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awnn thats sweet. (:
neverr hatee yourr siblings.
their related to youu.
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well lucky you!!

Nice to have a Sister!! Sisters are always nicer than brothers thats what i have always thought!

I have a brother who is 9 years older to me! hes hardly seems to care! hes in his own world and so am I! but hes nice an all! and comes to pick me up from school. we never talk much!
Anyhows im going off topic!!
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well now you are an adoloscent...😆
I would say enjoy...😉
I love my siblings...though cant tell how much I fight...😆
That what makes bond stronger...😳
love_vs_hate thumbnail
Oh So Nice Of U And Ur Sister! I Think SibLings R The MOst Precious Gift Of GOD! Last Week My Sister Got Married She was My Only Sister. And Now I am Missing Her So Much I wanna Meet Her But As She is Very Away From Me She Is iN Canada So I Will Meet her After An Year. This Thing Hurts Me Alot But She is Happy That's Enough For Me!
Mariha_LoveIF thumbnail
Originally posted by: iiHEARTyu-x0

awnn thats sweet. (:

neverr hatee yourr siblings.
their related to youu.

Yaa, Thats what I am thinking nowadays .. but u know what...I still fight wth my sis sumtimes, But wen it cums to love..I love her alot!...😊😊😊
Mariha_LoveIF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chocoretto

Well lucky you!!

Nice to have a Sister!! Sisters are always nicer than brothers thats what i have always thought!

I have a brother who is 9 years older to me! hes hardly seems to care! hes in his own world and so am I! but hes nice an all! and comes to pick me up from school. we never talk much!
Anyhows im going off topic!!

Yaa, You are totally right..Its so nice to have a sis..And bro's are like..Ok..not good not too bad..just ok..Howevcer, with sisters you can share anything or any secret u want to..

And wooow!, 9 years older..hmm, See, Bro's are not that much nice ones..I can say dat cuz I have one...😳
Mariha_LoveIF thumbnail
Originally posted by: tetuty66

Well now you are an adoloscent...😆
I would say enjoy...😉
I love my siblings...though cant tell how much I fight...😆
That what makes bond stronger...😳

😆

haha!..yaa riggght!

And meee tooo, I love my sis but I fight wth her like hell...😃

But I also love her alott....Thnx for such lovely comment
Mariha_LoveIF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_vs_hate

Oh So Nice Of U And Ur Sister! I Think SibLings R The MOst Precious Gift Of GOD! Last Week My Sister Got Married She was My Only Sister. And Now I am Missing Her So Much I wanna Meet Her But As She is Very Away From Me She Is iN Canada So I Will Meet her After An Year. This Thing Hurts Me Alot But She is Happy That's Enough For Me!

Yaa, Siblings are just wonderful..They are the sweetest company ever given to anybody..And awww! thats so sweet of you ..

You know, Wen sisters get married..Its like.."So sad, Why are they going" but they have to go so we do sumday..

And Canada, Thats tooo far but wait..Next year you are meeting her..Whoa!..Chill then...😆

And thnx for the lovely comment..
love_vs_hate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariha_Kapoor

Yaa, Siblings are just wonderful..They are the sweetest company ever given to anybody..And awww! thats so sweet of you ..

You know, Wen sisters get married..Its like.."So sad, Why are they going" but they have to go so we do sumday..

And Canada, Thats tooo far but wait..Next year you are meeting her..Whoa!..Chill then...😆

And thnx for the lovely comment..

yeah mariha waiting for tht day wen v both will meet again... din main sapney... 😆😍