Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Munna nay kia clean Bowled (Page 2)

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Naitik is truly a sweetheart....................His MBA degree is doing good 4 him.................In yesterdays episode, he not only solved Akshara's problem but made his mom, Bma and Mji think and reason out the situation.................He didn't take any1's side, but was expressing his unconditional love 4 Akshara, at the same time making her fall 4 him even more.........and he sorted out the problem with such ease that he did not disappoint anyone who loves him...........This is what u call management........................and yes, loved the hug also.................

ahhhhhhhhhh the hug was treat to wtach na Embarrassed but thats true that his degree is helping himto sort out his daily family matters. but i just felt thought gt listened him quitely but she felt bad that her son is supporting his wife instaed of her did u notice she made abit angry face when munna left.

as far as MJI and BM is concerned i always felt these ppl doesnt have any sense to think or to behave properly.
mahi06 Goldie
mahi06
mahi06

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Naitik is truly a sweetheart....................His MBA degree is doing good 4 him.................In yesterdays episode, he not only solved Akshara's problem but made his mom, Bma and Mji think and reason out the situation.................He didn't take any1's side, but was expressing his unconditional love 4 Akshara, at the same time making her fall 4 him even more.........and he sorted out the problem with such ease that he did not disappoint anyone who loves him...........This is what u call management........................and yes, loved the hug also.................

ahhhhhhhhhh the hug was treat to wtach na Embarrassed but thats true that his degree is helping himto sort out his daily family matters. but i just felt thought gt listened him quitely but she felt bad that her son is supporting his wife instaed of her did u notice she made abit angry face when munna left.

as far as MJI and BM is concerned i always felt these ppl doesnt have any sense to think or to behave properly.

ab shayad creatives ne socha ki naitik ki maturity bhi dikha de jaye serial..........................he impressed all of us...................by wat he did....................
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi06

ab shayad creatives ne socha ki naitik ki maturity bhi dikha de jaye serial..........................he impressed all of us...................by wat he did....................

yes mahi ur absolutely right till now they have showed us how imature akshi and maitik are but the way he handled some matters like he handled akshi's mamaji's matter and some other matters we got an impression that he is also having some maturity hidden in him Wink waisay i would love to watch same level of maturity in akshi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi06

mahi06 Goldie
mahi06
mahi06

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi06

yes mahi ur absolutely right till now they have showed us how imature akshi and maitik are but the way he handled some matters like he handled akshi's mamaji's matter and some other matters we got an impression that he is also having some maturity hidden in him Wink waisay i would love to watch same level of maturity in akshi.
yes tats true.......................yaar

Go to top