Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hello i know u must be really happy aftetr watching last epi. i know i now u are Clap just like me. well i must say munna nay mara aik aur chowka. and he bowled gayatri once agian she wanted to say something but he didnt allow her to speak i loved it the way she was getting angry at her was bad and that was too infront of all servants.

and that gulaboo i am telling u she'll get murdered by me Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanrose_e

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munna nay kia clean Bowled" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi06

Goldie

mahi06

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
it was gud

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi06

it was gud

what was dear. the thread or the incident?

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
naitik was truely good with his behaviour and his acting!

clean bowled his mother with out waiting for the umpire's desicion that its a 'no ball'!

came to the scene uninvited

Edited by sanw - 01 December 2009 at 4:34am

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

naitik was truely good with his behaviour and his acting!

clean bowled his mother with out waiting for the umpire's desicion that its a 'no ball'!

came to the scene uninvited

exactly she just cameinto taht scene without anyone call and jumped to teh conclusion that it was akshi's fault but the way he make her understand his mistake was really gud yara

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
not only he bowled us(YR fans) over

that was surely amzing the way he sorted out everything for akshara and made everything clear.
that was really superbThumbs Up

way to go naitik!!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

not only he bowled us(YR fans) over

that was surely amzing the way he sorted out everything for akshara and made everything clear.
that was really superbThumbs Up

way to go naitik!!

exactly that was amazing way to deal with all teh family members and oin that time bhabi ma's face was worth seen she was looking so confused Clap

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Naitik is truly a sweetheart....................His MBA degree is doing good 4 him.................In yesterdays episode, he not only solved Akshara's problem but made his mom, Bma and Mji think and reason out the situation.................He didn't take any1's side, but was expressing his unconditional love 4 Akshara, at the same time making her fall 4 him even more.........and he sorted out the problem with such ease that he did not disappoint anyone who loves him...........This is what u call management........................and yes, loved the hug also.................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top