anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I just loved the way Naitik cleared all the misunderstandings between Akshara, Gayatri & Maharaj ji.

The way he defended Akshara without taking anybody's side was remarkable. "Saap bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi nahi tooti"

Now,  this is exactly the way, things should be tackled  especially in a joint family. You have to  take care of everybody's emotions if you want a happy home.

Loved Naitik,  when he said to Gayatri" Akshara bahut jaldi ghabhra jati hai. Aapko bahut manti hain maa. Darti hai ki apne jo zimmedari unko di hai usse karne mein unse koi bhool na ho jaye"

This is exactly what i want to see in YRKKH.  Creatives should take day to day problems from one's life.& their solution can be solved in the same peaceful manner as it was shown in yesterday's 
 (30-11-09)   episode.

Creatives, Pls we don't want our YRKKH characters to fight with each other , use abusive language , bad mouth one another & create conspiracy's against one another .  We are all sick , seeing all this in other shows.  What makes YRKKH unique is it's treatment given to various household problems with great calmness & composure,   the beautiful understanding of relationships. Since every relationship is delicate & different with one another, so it has to be carried with great care & understanding.

I give my applauds to the dialogue writer in yesterday's episode & of course to Karan who acted very well.

Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes u r rite.....wonderful episode
very well acted by karan too
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very well written anu. but i was wondering how many times naitik can help his wife i mean she should handle her problems at her own na. why she didnt speak why she tuk all teh blames on her why this has happned to akhsi always. because she has allowed this to happen with her always. she have to be string enough.

but i was happy to see munna clearing all misunderstanding. wo ia kehtay hain mouqa daikh kay chowka lagana.

regards
Fatima
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

very well written anu. but i was wondering how many times naitik can help his wife i mean she should handle her problems at her own na. why she didnt speak why she tuk all teh blames on her why this has happned to akhsi always. because she has allowed this to happen with her always. she have to be string enough.

but i was happy to see munna clearing all misunderstanding. wo ia kehtay hain mouqa daikh kay chowka lagana.

regards
Fatima

Fatima,    Akshara is a newly wedded bride in that house . She is shown as a very cultured & a sensitive girl. What will she do when ppl   (Gayatri, Bhabhimaa, Maharaj ji, Gulabo ) from all side were shouting at her madly?

She will take some time to settle down in  her new home.

But yes, I must say that creatives should make her character little bit stronger so that she can defend herself well.  By defending oneself doesn't mean that you have to be harsh or rude to other person but  it means Akshara should be capable of putting all her views in front of others politely & clearly.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Fatima,    Akshara is a newly wedded bride in that house . She is shown as a very cultured & a sensitive girl. What will she do when ppl   (Gayatri, Bhabhimaa, Maharaj ji, Gulabo ) from all side were shouting at her madly?

She will take some time to settle down in  her new home.

But yes, I must say that creatives should make her character little bit stronger so that she can defend herself well.  By defending oneself doesn't mean that you have to be harsh or rude to other person but  it means Akshara should be capable of putting all her views in front of others politely & clearly.

anu i know that she is newly wedded gal in that strange house i know everthing is new for her but the only thing is that if she wont stand for her rights none will support her all the time. not even naitik. how many times he's gonan save her and from those servants even they can shout at her always.why creatives have shown this gal so confused and i really hate rajshree why is she interfering in her gal's matters. she is sensible enough to think that too much interference wil ruin her matters.
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

anu i know that she is newly wedded gal in that strange house i know everthing is new for her but the only thing is that if she wont stand for her rights none will support her all the time. not even naitik. how many times he's gonan save her and from those servants even they can shout at her always.why creatives have shown this gal so confused and i really hate rajshree why is she interfering in her gal's matters. she is sensible enough to think that too much interference wil ruin her matters.

That's true, Rajshri should have control on herself & should not poke her nose every now & then into matters related to Akshara's sasural.
Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes, truely it was ,"Saap bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi nahi tooti" naitik was mind blowing!

Blew away his mother's mind without hurting her😆
Edited by sanw - 14 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

That's true, Rajshri should have control on herself & should not poke her nose every now & then into matters related to Akshara's sasural.

why she cant understand if her sasuma is not interfering in her matters then what is she up to is she trying to show she is too concerned about her daughter and thatnone  other is worried about her😡 that thinking actually made me mad always at her.