Defining Archana......

Posted: 14 years ago
OK guys i just cant make out who this person is??? She always shows diffrent moods, reaction, feeling...

I fail to understand she loves Manav or hates him... Coz for any1 else she jumps to defend him/ her selflessly even though wen the person is Satish who broke his relation wid her in split of seconds but for Manav she doesnt even open her mouth to say few words to defend him forget fighting for him.. At one hand she insults him big time,avoid him n on other hand she wishes good for him n wants him to be successful... It dint take her more than one mint to believe Ajit n go against Manav but its been a week since Varsha is trying defend Manav but for this she doesnt believe...

I m not going against Archana or her fans but seriously i fail to understanding who is she n wat she exactly wants... She wants to be wd Manav or no??? Now we r going to see track of Manav's family going behind bars will she stand up n defend him or again will stand in corner quietly n let others do talking????

OK lets think for a moment that wen truth comes out she will go to manav but should Manav accept her back, she has never done nething for her love does Manav deserve this inspite of being perfect husband???

OK I have cover lot of topics but den i just cant understand Archana n her style of thinking she stands up for every1 but her husband, she believe each n every fool but not her hubby... Just like this post my mind of also confused.....Do reply back n clear my confusion.....
Yes, Now Archana should prove herself, she should help Manav's family when they are in bars.  Otherwise, no use of watching this serial anymore as we cannot expect REUNION in such a case now for years as per EKTA's creations.

I don't think anyone truly understands what is going on with her character.  She is constantly contradicting herself.  I understand that any human being has contradictory moments, but not even that much! 

When I was more active in posting I used to ask the same thing, what does she want?  She claims (to herself) that she loves him, yet when others ask she denies it.  She never once whole-heartedly stood up for Manav, nor did she ever listen to him when he tried to talk to her, yet she claims that she did everything to save their relationship.  The episodes where she keeps on ignoring Manav are airing here right now, and its disgusting how she treats him.  She acts like he is some crazy, perverted rapist who will attack her or her infect her with bad thoughts or something. 

I have a lot more to say about her, but it will take far too long to type.  Even if I did continue I probably couldn't clear your confusion though, because I am just as confused about this woman.

I don't know what is going on with Archana. This was someone I thought would stick with Manav through thick and thin, Archana even said so when she was in the garage with Manav after finding out he borrowed money from his boss. Obviously, Archana went back on those words and simply left her marriage without looking back. Then I used to think Archana was a quiet person, that changed when I saw her quickly defend Satish to her mother in law.

As for her love for Manav, my guess is the writers want us to believe she loves Manav but obviously not enough to believe his innocence. She is angry, hurt and also very stubborn.

Basically in short, her character is complicated!
well archu is going complex each day... she loves him still is bounded by her family.....

defining archu is a tough job....

I think Archu loves Manav, but at the same time she doesn't believe him... she feels it was her mistake to have fallen in love with him.. she thinks it was wrong of her to have fallen in love with such a disgusting man.. so in front of others and even to herself she claims that she hates him like crazy.. but again dil hai ki manta nahin..!! No wonder her sisters can easily see through her.. but I am shocked that aai who claims to be the closest to her cannot understand her..!!

She is basically a cow who will eat out of everyone's hands... so she easily accepted when ajit accused manav, again she felt he cud not be the culprit, but when her family members accused him and did not believe him, she stayed quiet and forgot the whole issue as if it was nothing...

So if you analyse it till here, archana comes across as a pathetic, pitiable, wriggling worm like character who does not have confidence on her decisions or the strength to go against people.

But the creatives ruined this aspect the day she shouted at savita in satish's defence and also when she accused Manav of trapping and insulting her in public (the day she signed the divorce papers).. where did she suddenly get the strength from and how did her mind cook up such a story of manav planning to insult her in this manner... she never had faith on her decisions before this..!!

and now the third twist in Archana's character is that she is coming across as as egoistic and ungrateful wife who despite knowing that her husband saved her sister's respect and even now cares about her family, will not even give him the benefit of doubt and instead sing praises of satish..!!

So basically the creatives have been trying to show how Archana's character and her moods, her opinions about people change with time and according to the events in her life.. sometimes good sometimes bad..it does happen in real life too... unfortunately they have done a poor job out of it.. cos they have ended up making it one of the most hated ones in the show.

So if I have to define archana I wud say... (as we diagnose here in mbbs)
1.) She is a cow.
2.) Unlike a cow, she doesn't come under vertebrata cos she doesn't seem to have a backbone.
3.) Diagnosed acephalic since birth (no brain)
4.) However she has an overactive limbic system (emotional brain) that leads to making wrong decisions most of the time..
5.) Hyperactive lacrimal glands (tear glands)
6.) Congenital malfunctioning of the larynx (voice box- can't speak when she needs to speak up)
7.) Seizure threshold low with respect to Manav (On seeing him, she runs away, gets hyper at him, doesn't tolerate him, can't bear to listen to him, even shouts and accuses him)
8.) Other than all this she is perfectly normal...;D

Define Archana? Ok. Here is how I see her.
A= Attitude (she has attitude problem)
R= Rough (she is behaving rough with Manav)
C= Charming
H= Hard Nuts to crack
A= Apprehensive
N= Naughty
A= Abusive (she agreed with Aii about Manav's loose character)
May be Archu did the second right thing today(first was getting married to Manav😆). She took her decision and did not listen to no's from her parents.
what is use describing her, she will not change maybe at the end of serial, so Archana should not be given much importance now.  Now she will put Manav behind bars and if she not oppose Manjusha then what is PR then. WHAT they want us to show.
What was the meaning of standing up against her parents to attend a wedding... she cud not stand up to support her husband..!!