preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Hi,

Okay so one of the most anticipated films is releasing this Friday.

Paa stars Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan and Vidya Balan.
Paa's been directed by R. Balki who previously directed another Amitabh starrer: Cheeni Kum.

Quick synopsis

Auro (Amitabh Bachchan) is an intelligent and witty 13-year-old boy with an extremely rare genetic defect that causes accelerated aging. He suffers from a progeria-like syndrome. Mentally he is 13, very normal, but physically he looks five times older. In spite of his condition, Auro is a very happy boy. He lives with his mother Vidya (Vidya Balan) who is a gynecologist. Amol Arte (Abhishek Bachchan) is young, progressive and a full-of-ideals politician. He is out to prove to the world that 'politics' is not a bad word. He is a man with a mission. Auro is Amol's son

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCCk8VZaEb0[/YOUTUBE]

What are your thoughts?
Will this film make an impact at the boxoffice?
Does the story appeal to you?
Your expecations of the film?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What are your thoughts?...CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!
Will this film make an impact at the box-office?...i have a strong feeling that it will.it should. i hope the movie is really good and does beyond our expectations.
Does the story appeal to you?...yes, it sure does(: It make me curious to know more...!!
Your expectations of the film?...it should do very well.the promo is very good and the movies seems new. its a new concept and its very catchy.Hope it does impeccable. Will def. watch it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What are your thoughts? - Looking forward to seeing Paa
Will this film make an impact at the boxoffice? Hard to say, the box office can be unpredictable. I hope it does, but you never know.
Does the story appeal to you? It does, the previews have me intrigued about the film.
Your expecations of the film? I hope the film lives up to the expectations and is not a let down
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well amit-ji always tries new things.... this film is sure gonna make a impact of him on the audience as an actor who tried almost everything//// i m sure gonna go and watch the movie....
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am little bit scared for this movie. I love that Big B is trying new things and he is so good at it. This is another feather in his cap already full of feathers.👏👏👏
I loved Cheeni Kum. It was one of the most realistically made movie about older man and younger women.👏

But for the movie PAA I am not sure if there are going to be many takers.

In the world where people want to go adn enjoy, have laugh at nonsensical jokes this might not impress any of them. The movie might get critically acclaimed but I am not sure baout the verdicts at BO.

For me I sure am going to watch the movie.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm very excited abt it & can't wait to watch it. I think its absolutely commendable that Amit ji is doing such roles at his age......he's truly a remarkable actor.....👏......But i'm not sure if such kind of movies will get box office success.......for the sake of the makers & Amit ji i really hope it does.....
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhishek is becoming "Paa" with the movie PAA.

Abhishek has taken over the reins of ABCL from his dad. This is his first production under the banner as a producer. So you can say this is ABhi's baby.

I am also looking forward to the movie but also scared about the outcome at BO.
fizzles thumbnail
I'm looking forward to Paa. Judging by the promos, the film looks promising. I'm quite intrigued by the Abhi-Vidya pairing. They seem to suit each other. However, methinks the film will belong to Big B alone. I know it's best to wait for the film to be released, but after watching the promos, I will say that Big B seems to have given a memorable performance. But as they say, the proof is in the pudding!
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The film will do well because its a very low budget film (17 crore)..No worries about box office collection...It will be either hit or above average! ;)
Edited by Kyaktsar - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
What are your thoughts? very excited about this ever since it was announced!
Will this film make an impact at the box office? I'm not sure
Does the story appeal to you? very much
Your expecations of the film? Im expecting something like TZP a nice movie which can me me smile n cry at d same time,also want to see abhi's perfomance