Sher O Shayri

Results Calling upon Shayar Poets Game Contest (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CSSK

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Thanks.. feels good to be part in the winners list..

Thanks Ramas for giving this aopportunity and also for writing some very wonderful poems..

hina, parm, harsha, kalvidya, CCSk guys it was so much fun writing adn also readign the wonderful lines.. i enjoyed fullest and hope we can continue more pf it... :)

nice siggy too... :) thanks...
and
 to u to...

we has fun literally... i waited when someone writes and i can continue..and always felt the other side u all too were so eager and quick ot make those beautiful lines... poems which was alwyas taking me ot read and learn thorguh them too... :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Results Calling upon Shayar Poets Game Contest (Page 4)" in Sher O Shayri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top