Fan Fictions

(DMG) - Kaisa Ye Raaz - Pa 9/Pg18 - 12/30/09 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

hey miheka

just end up reading with the part ,
wow yaar that was perfect , i soo loved reading this, and this ff kaisa ye raaz hai , kuch jyada hi raaz aa gaaye hai isme LOL , oh god now that ayesha mallik , i mean ye armaan se related and all , its getting soo soo confusing ,
can't wait must to read it ahead , about all this suspence ,
well as per the part till now, it was very very nice , i really loved your style of writting , it is really impressive ,

really looking forward to read it ahead , please try and update with it soon ,

till then take care and haa i again re read part 1 after you editted it , and now it became more clear , thanks for that ,

thanks a lot for the pm
lots of love
simi 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(DMG) - Kaisa Ye Raaz - Pa 9/Pg18 - 12/30/09 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mohit_aggarwal

mohit_aggarwal

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hey plz tel me ::
r u going to bring ar back in ur story??
if so then plz add me ur fanfic list

..deepu..

Goldie

..deepu..

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
yes dear.....if ar r coming back......plzzzz add me to ur fanfic's list ....!!!!!

up to now..i loved the 2 parts.....

keep posting dear !!!!!!1

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi2

hey miheka It's Miketa

just end up reading with the part ,
wow yaar that was perfect , i soo loved reading this, and this ff kaisa ye raaz hai , kuch jyada hi raaz aa gaaye hai isme LOL , oh god now that ayesha mallik , i mean ye armaan se related and all , its getting soo soo confusing ,
can't wait must to read it ahead , about all this suspence ,
well as per the part till now, it was very very nice , i really loved your style of writting , it is really impressive , Thanks for the appreciation, but should thank DMG's creators for giving me the idea due season 2. Both seasons are special in their own ways for us and always will be...

really looking forward to read it ahead , please try and update with it soon ,

till then take care and haa i again re read part 1 after you editted it , and now it became more clear , thanks for that , Well thank you and hope you enjoy reading further on...

thanks a lot for the pm
lots of love
simi 

Take Care,
Simi

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit_aggarwal

hey plz tel me ::
r u going to bring ar back in ur story??
if so then plz add me ur fanfic list

Sorry I can't reveal how Armaan and Ritz will come into the picture - just have to read further on... for sure i'll add you to pm list.

Take Care

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..deepu..

yes dear.....if ar r coming back......plzzzz add me to ur fanfic's list ....!!!!!

up to now..i loved the 2 parts.....

keep posting dear !!!!!!1

What's Deepu? Indeed AR will come into the picture but how can't reveal - just have to read further on and of course i'll add you to pm list as well...

Take Care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..deepu..

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Note: If people are thinking Ayesha is Armaan and Riddhima's daughter then she isn't. Just have to wait how story unfolds at right moment. Please trust me! Also please trust me about Armaan and Ritz being apart of our fan fiction, but can not reveal much about it. Just have to read on further, if you trust me!

Once again than you for the appreciation I've received from warming-encouragement relies.

Part 3

Previously: Sid dreams of the Hitler's in his life; everyone resident Doctors and interns introduce each other, but hearing Ayesha's sir name shocked many people who are connected with Armaan Mallik.

~ Forward ~

<><><> <><><> <><><>

"Dr. Abhimanyu Modi please come into my cabin "asap"" Dr. Shashank told him before marching out of the conference room due to the shock of hearing Ayesha's sir name.

Abhi walked into Shashank's cabin "sir wants urgent of calling me here?" "Dr. Modi you knew about Dr. Ayesha's sir name" Shashank paused a minute "then why didn't you say anything?"

Abhi stood across Dr. Shanshank "sir today earlier in the morning Dr. Nikita brought the file into my cabin and I've forgot in the rush of going to conference room."

Dr. Shanshank: Conference room isn't excuse for your mistake and if resident doctors commit mistakes then what will the interns learn.

Abhi: Sorry Sir, but Ayesha might not have any connection with Dr. Armaan.

Dr. Shanshank: What are you trying to say?

Abhi explained something to Dr. Shanshank in mute mode.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Interns inside locker room…

Everyone picking their lockers but Atul already had his locker and taking out a file from it. Sid notice Atul "dude, are you putting in things or taking out things?" Atul looked at Sid "woh before" "you already had a locker from before?" Sid asked with confusion.

Atul: No…actually I came earlier and took my locker before…just checking my things again.

Naina talking to herself "which locker should I take? Not 66…3…98" and Yuvi walked past her and took locker number 4. "Yuvi mujhe yeh locker" she asked him but Yuvi "I don't share my things" "but" "no" they argued just similar style like Muskaan and Rahul. Atul smiled at them remembering Rahul and Muskaan.

Ayesha opened a locker that already had a picture of someone "whose locker is this?" Everyone looked at Ayesha including Atul "it has a picture of someone and a teddy bear" Sid takes picture from Ayesha's hand "Is she an intern like us? She's hot" Atul closed his locker "um…um…um…actually yeh locker Armaan ka tha" Atul controlled himself from bursting into emotions.

Sid: Armaan! Who's that?

Blurry image of Armaan flash into Atul's mind "woh intern tha" "whose picture is this?" Ayesha asked. "Yeh" Atul remembers the incident which changed his life forever "Riddhima" tears about escape from Atul's eyes remembering Riddhima's face holding her hand with blood on it.

Sid: Yeh dono bhi intern the?

Ayesha: Toh ab yeh doctors hoga yahan?

Atul:  Actually they aren't here anymore…

Naina: How do you know?

Everyone look at Atul for answers…

Atul: Actually

"I've told him" voice shouted

Everyone look at Nikki whose standing at the entrance of the locker room…

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Abhi sitting in his cabin working on a case when he hears a knock "come in" Dr. Kirti enters his cabin "Dr. Modi" Abhi looked at Dr. Kirti "I needed to talk with you."

Abhi: What's the matter?

Dr. Kirti: I needed to talk about the new interns. Woh kya hai…I've always guided the interns up to date, but next month my maternity leave starting and actually Shubanker bhi nahiin hai.

Abhi: I understand! Also try to make some arrangements soon. Actually because we don't have that much senior doctors and I can not put any random person.

Kirti: I was thinking of Dr. Nikita

Abhi listen to Kirti in mute mode and Abhi agreed with her.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Yuvi…Sid…Naina…Atul…and Ayesha walked toward Nikki "I've also told him that one no is going to talk about them here, understood.

Sid: Yes, Dr. Nikita

Nikita: Dr. Ayesha

Ayesha gives her the teddy bear and Sid gives her the photograph of Riddhima. Both Atul and Nikki talk with each other eye to eye… understanding each others pain with emotional tune of Dil Mil Gaye play in the background.

Nikki leaves with Armaan's things "every intern come please report at receptionist area" voice announced through intercom.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Everyone inside the canteen "bloody Indian hospitals" Ayesha starred at Sid "okay" Sid sat beside Ayesha and explained his theory on blood. Ayesha just rolled her eyes at him "guys lets have proper intro season" Sid looked at Ayesha "let start with you, but second thought you'll have tears again" Naina joined them "Hi guys" "Hi Naina" only Sid welcomed Naina while everyone sat quiet.

Sid: Great you came, Naina. Give us your introduction

Naina: Jai Shree Krishna! By god! What a situation I've to repeat my introduction again, but not everyone here. Are we waiting for duffer?

Sid: Duffer? Meaning?

Naina: Stupid!

Sid: You're worried about Mr. Duffer

Sid had a paper plane in his hand

Naina: Me! Hell's no! Do I look like those worried type?

Atul shook his eyes…

Naina: I only worry about myself.

Sid: You know I really like you

Naina smiled

Sid: Just like me smart…awesome….cool…just like Sid

Sid leaned closer to Ayesha "bond like James bond "he whispered.

Ayesha annoyed by Sid on her first day at Sanjeevani.

Sid: Uncle tum?

Atul: Arre guys? I'm not that old as you guys. Think of cool name?

Sid: Fine

Atul flashed his smiled…

Sid: I think AJ is cool

"But I don't think so?" everyone looked at Ayesha.

Sid: What do you mean?

Ayesha: AJ sounds outdated

Sid: Doesn't

Ayesha: Yeah it does

Sid: Doesn't

Ayesha: Yeah it does

Everyone watched them argue… mostly Atul flattered by them… because they remind him of Armaan and Riddhima's mini confrontations…

Atul: Stop fighting guys. Ayesha, what's wrong with AJ?

Ayesha: Nothing wrong with AJ, but

Atul: But what?

Ayesha took deep breath "I like Champ better then AJ" Atul's mind filled with the memories of the moment Armaan would call him "Champ" "Why Champ?" Atul blurts out emotional.

Ayesha smiled "Champ" she chose her words carefully "because Champ makes you look younger then you are with us. Also someone told me Champ are those people who don't give up in life and trying to achieve something by trying and trying to fit in apart of who he is" Atul looked into Ayesha's eyes as if they are trying to say something "Sid Ayesha justified her answer and I personally like Champ because memoires are held within that name".

Sid: You sure AJ?

Atul: Yes

Sid: So now on you are Champ for us but for me always AJ.

Atul: Fine! Who desire to call me Champ they can and who wants to call me AJ is alright too.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Nikki stares at Armaan's teddy bear which Riddhima gifted him… Several questions are running inside Nikki's mind "Yeh Ayesha yahan kyun aaye? Aur why did she say her father wanted her to be a doctor when it's someone else's dream? Nikki you have to find out why Ayesha is here before anyone else does?"

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Note: Each question develop an answer in our mind, but half of the time there is no answer to the questions in our life… Why is Nikki worried about Ayesha Mallik? Does Nikki know Ayesha from before? How?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vrulsniki4lifeshristi sarda..deepu..frnd.of.frndzemmy21scorpio95AbhiNikiLuverFaithnFateSoulmate_Sana26javeyaish_punksweet.melody

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hi miketa,
lovely update
AWESOME FABULAS
plz continue soon
N thanx for the pm dear

love
sana Wink 

Edited by sana866 - 05 December 2009 at 2:17am