Fan Fictions

(DMG) - Kaisa Ye Raaz - Pa 9/Pg18 - 12/30/09 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 20

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

Originally posted by sana866

hi miketa, Hey Sana

wow
wonderfull concept intro part
really FABULAS AMAZING
plz continue soon yaar
and sorry for late reply
u know im busy in my college work
anyways thanx for the dear
its an fantastic ff
u plz keep updateing

ur love
sana Wink

Sana don't be silly in saying sorry because college work or other work come first over our hobbies and interest. Thanks for the appreciation of encouragement.

Take Care, 

ok dear i will not say u sorry for silliy thing especially for studies.....
anyways gr8 going but plz update the other ff parts too

u too tc dear
keep smiling

love
sana. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(DMG) - Kaisa Ye Raaz - Pa 9/Pg18 - 12/30/09 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Miketa! Wow your story looks nice!

Hope to read more of it soon! Please pm me when you update! Embarrassed

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibdt2004

Hi Miketa! Wow your story looks nice!

Hope to read more of it soon! Please pm me when you update! Embarrassed

Thank you

Take Care,

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaankideewani

Miketa!! :D wow, another FF..I just read thro the concept and the intros..and wow, its diff! :D

I will read the 1st part and comment soon!

Sorry missed your reply earlier, thanks and wanted something more related to current going in DMG so suddenly this fan fiction popped into my mind.

Take Care

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miketa

hi miketa, Hey Sana

wow
wonderfull concept intro part
really FABULAS AMAZING
plz continue soon yaar
and sorry for late reply
u know im busy in my college work
anyways thanx for the dear
its an fantastic ff
u plz keep updateing

ur love
sana Wink

Sana don't be silly in saying sorry because college work or other work come first over our hobbies and interest. Thanks for the appreciation of encouragement.

Take Care, 

ok dear i will not say u sorry for silliy thing especially for studies.....
anyways gr8 going but plz update the other ff parts too

u too tc dear
keep smiling

love
sana. 

Surely will but maybe tomorrow night.

Take Care,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate_Sana

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Special warm thank you to those who have supported me with their replies. They aren't only replies but appreciation of encouragement. Thanks!

Part 2

Previously: Interns are introduces after six months pass by the incident took place in Sanjeevani. Hardly, anybody dares to speak the name of Armaan or Riddhima inside Sanjeevani.

~ Forward ~

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Sid halts his vehicle in front of Sanjeevani "thank you so much" Ayesha thanked him and left without knowing his name. Ayesha entered Sanjeevani - and many people of the hospital felt weird vibrations mostly Atul, Nikki, Kirti and Abhi "why do I feel as if a storm arrived before happy moments" they equally thought same individually. Ayesha walked down corridor of Sanjeevani and without noticing she bumped into someone.

Voice: I'm extremely sorry

Ayesha lifted up her gaze even the person she bumped into felt weird vibe inside him "its okay" he left into conference hall followed by Ayesha.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

"I hope Sid have arrived before I snatch away his lovable items if he doesn't make it to the conference area only held from the new interns of Sanjeevani" Abhi told himself while he keeps on turning around.

"Sanjeevani is place of dedication of understanding the problems of patients without lack of disappointments. To be come a doctor remember three important tips: keep professional life apart from personal life, always put your patients before yourself; and never ever think of falling in love because love becomes dreadful emotional game can lead to dead" each residential doctors close their eyes remembering what happened 6mths ago.

"Dude, he's totally Hitler" Naina whispered to the person sitting next to her.

Sid the person sitting next to Naina. Sid found himself trap between three Hitler's his dad "Sid, if you don't become a doctor you are same to us? Look at your siblings are doctors, your parents, and your cousin too. In fact I am sending you to your cousin in India" "but Dad" "no buts and ifs! End of discussion" Sadly, Sid arrives India and received by his cousin Abhi "Siddhant, I'm so happy you decided to complete your internship in Sanjeevani and if you don't desire than I'll have to do want Uncle told me" "second Hitler in my life" "Dr. Siddhant Modi you failed my expectations" suddenly Sid screams "No…no…no" Everyone look at Sid and Abhi covered his face "Is there something you wish to say?" Sid shook his head and sat down "Absolutely yaar! He's worst then Hitler himself" he told Naina who asked him if he's alright and the third person beside them said "he's Dr. Shashank and the dean of this hospital" both Naina and Sid fainted by Yuvi hurtful words.

(Before anyone get confused Sid had tiny imagination of his dad "first Hitler in his life" than his cousin bro Abhi "second close to Hitler" and now Dr. Shashank "seems close to Hitler even worst than Hitler" I hope now there's no confusion).

Dr. Shashank continued his lecture afterwards he introduce his resident doctors one by one "may I have the resident doctor one by one come up after I announce your names. Please welcome Dr. Kirti" Dr. Kirti carefully walks up due to her pregnancy "Dr. Kirti, please say some words about your success."

Dr. Kirti: I've started my internship with Dr. Rahul Mehra, Dr. Juhi Singh (but now Mrs. Rahul Mehra), Dr. Umesh Joshi (known as Omi), Dr. Shubanker who's my husband and Dr. Shashank Gupta our respective senior and now dean of Sanjeevani. In this journey, I've met so many people who became part of my life in Sanjeevani for example, Dr. Smriti Gupta and my interns who became part of my life lately. Many things I've learned from my senior doctors Shashank sir and Smriti ma'am. Sorry for becoming sentiment.

Dr. Shashank: Thank you Dr. Kirti and please take your seat.

Kirti leaves but held bask her tears inside…

Dr. Shashank: May I have Dr. Abhimanyu Modi come up on the stage to share few of his moments with Sanjeevani.

Abhi walks on to the stage, Sid flashed his smiled.

Abhi took deep breathe "in the beginning of my arrival in Sanjeevani I had rough times because I had to make one decision but the interns of Sanjeevani made me change my decision with their cute schemes and today I am thankful to them. I am not going to take much of your time, but if you treat Sanjeevani like a second home you become attach to it and never want to leave Sanjeevani."

Dr. Shashank: Thank you Dr. Modi. Please take your seat and now may I have Dr. Nikki come forward to share her theories in Sanjeevani.

Nikki hadn't papered any formal speech but chose her words carefully, "Sanjeevani gave me a life that I will never forget in this birth. In Sanjeevani I've came across my rough moments, but learned how to balance them equally."

Dr. Sashkank told Nikki to take her seat and for the first time in life today Shashank breaking the rules of intern introducing-system. "Usually interns don't have introduced themselves, but I wanted to try something different. So I would like the interns to come one by one to introduce themselves to us. Doesn't matter any order you chose to come forward. Please decide among yourself who'll come first. Thank you. Before you come forward one of our doctor isn't here at the moment, but he'll join us later on and he's Dr. Shubanker"

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Interns whispered among themselves who'll go up first. They couldn't decide, but Atul being senior "I'll go first" everyone agreed with him than Naina, Yuvi, Ayesha and Sid.

Atul walked up reminding himself to speak carefully, "Dear respective sir and ma'am; my name is Atul Joshi and intern over here. I hope to come down the path of expectation of each residential doctor down here by keeping my personal life away from professional."

"Thank Dr. Joshi. Please take your seat" Dr. Shanshank told Atul with stirred look.

Naina carefully walked down without making fool of herself "Jai Shree Krishna; my name is Naina Mehta and belong gujju background. Only thing in life I know and that is never to make comprises with anything in life either dreams, hopes and love."

Dr. Shanshank: Nice to meet you Dr. Mehta and please take your seat.

Naina walking back to her sitting area and Yuvi get up to leave. Both Naina and Yuvi cross path and Yuvi starred at Naina who had a smile curved on.

Yuvi: Mera naam Yuvraaj hai, but close friends desire to call me Yuvi. I've joined Sanjeevani to become a doctor and take my profession seriously in life because it means so much too me. And hope to walk out of here with success.

Dr. Shashank impressed by Yuvi's knowledge "honestly nice meeting you and please take your seat."

Ayesha whispered to Sid "please let me go last" "hells no" "please" Sid couldn't say no to Ayesha's puppy face "fine" Sid walked up in front of everyone.

Sid: What's sup? To be honest I never wanted to come here in first place, but my cousin bro means the world to me so I couldn't say no to him. I respect my cousin bro who enjoys calling my idiot half of the time. And my name is Siddhant Modi. Nice meeting everyone down here and wanted to know parties are allowed in Sanjeevani, right.

Abhi smiled turned into a frown and covered his face with his hand. Sid notice his bro's action "bro, just joking about the party thing so take it easy and please remove your hands from your face" Abhi gave Sid glare "got it! I'll cut it sort or else bro's going to kill me at the moment."

Dr. Shashank: That was a nice speech Dr. Siddhant Modi. And please take your seat.

Sid walked back to his seat and Abhi breathe of relief "god! He's gone make a fool of himself and mine as well" he told himself.

Ayesha nervously walked in front of everyone….takes deep breathe and closed her eyes with mini flashback popped into her minds about introducing yourself.

Ayesha's flashback

"Nervous beta" her father asked over the phone.

"Haan papa" she told him.

"Speech or introducing yourself" he asked.

"Equally both" she told him.

"Bebo remember one think" Ayesha interrupted him.

"What Papa?"

"Always remember what I am telling you today because by chance if I am not with you like today this will help you, Bebo. You listening?" he wanted to know before he told her.

"Haan papa" her father relaxed.

"Listen now: If you want to be someone in life... if you want to achieve something... If you want to win always listen to your heart. And if even that doesn't give you any answers... close your eyes and think of your parents. And then you will cross all the hurdles... all your problems will vanish, victory will be yours...only yours."

End of Ayesha's flashback

Ayesha opened her eyes "Namaste! I've never been great walking up in front of crowds and using my voice, but my father's advice has guided me through out my life. Anyways, being a doctor always been my father's dream for and afterwards it became my mother's hope for me. My life sounds odd itself because who I've called my family meaning my parents have never been married yet, but when they were getting married many bad omens happen in their life but their love always been pure meaning pravita. Aur mera naam" few second Ayesha closed her eyes then mumbled "Ayesha A…" bite her lip "sorry I mean Ayesha Mallik."

Everyone whose resident doctors in Sanjeevani stood up, looking shock by hearing Ayesha's last name mostly Dr. Shanshank and his bitter past flashed in front of him.  Atul froze and the moment he spend with Armaan flashed into his mind, but controlled his tears because didn't want anyone to know about him repeating his internship again.

Nikki double shock…

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Note: Suddenly, why is everyone shock after hearing Ayesha's last name? I hope you enjoyed this part and please do appreciate to in encourage me. Also thank you in advance.

Edited by Miketa - 02 December 2009 at 12:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyavrulsniki4life..deepu..frnd.of.frndzemmy21scorpio95angelina_200526javeyaish_punkSoulmate_Sana

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hey miketa..nice intro and part..

The character sketch was really well written!..its basically the same story as DMG..but with a lil difference..

Abhi called Sid to wake him up..lol..

Ayesha's father's dream is finally cmng true..aww...n she saved that kid..n she met Sid too..he agreed to drop her..wow!..tats a bit too nice of him..lol...

*edit*

just read Part 2..it was gud too..All the senior docs introduced themselves..nice..n lol Sid thought about all the Hitler's of his life..hehe..

Everyone got shocked hearing Ayesha..omg..but i guess they're dead now..thats y..but how is she related 2 AR?

update soon

-aish

Edited by aish_punk - 02 December 2009 at 1:17am

angelina_2005

Goldie

angelina_2005

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
hey nice part loved it :) continue soon thnx for d pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top