(DMG) - Kaisa Ye Raaz - Pa 9/Pg18 - 12/30/09 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
hey miketa..nice intro and part..

The character sketch was really well written!..its basically the same story as DMG..but with a lil difference..

Abhi called Sid to wake him up..lol..

Ayesha's father's dream is finally cmng true..aww...n she saved that kid..n she met Sid too..he agreed to drop her..wow!..tats a bit too nice of him..lol...

*edit*

just read Part 2..it was gud too..All the senior docs introduced themselves..nice..n lol Sid thought about all the Hitler's of his life..hehe..

Everyone got shocked hearing Ayesha..omg..but i guess they're dead now..thats y..but how is she related 2 AR?

update soon

-aish
Edited by aish_punk - 14 years ago
hey nice part loved it :) continue soon thnx for d pm
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey miketa..nice intro and part.. Hello; and thank you

The character sketch was really well written!..its basically the same story as DMG..but with a lil difference.. correct... its based on similar storyline with few changes we might not get to see in actually show itself.

Abhi called Sid to wake him up..lol.. That's our Abhi!

Ayesha's father's dream is finally cmng true..aww...n she saved that kid..n she met Sid too..he agreed to drop her..wow!..tats a bit too nice of him..lol... Yes, Ayesha's father's dream coming true. Yeah she saved a the kid yet, Sid drop her which isn't like him.

*edit*

just read Part 2..it was gud too..All the senior docs introduced themselves..nice..n lol Sid thought about all the Hitler's of his life..hehe.. Sid..is..Sid nothing can change him. His thoughts of Hitler came into my mind because of his acting in the show which I adore after Armaan.

Everyone got shocked hearing Ayesha..omg..but i guess they're dead now..thats y..but how is she related 2 AR? Indeed they are shock after hearing Ayesha, but at the moment I can not reveal the relationship between them, yet. I hope you understand!

update soon

-aish

Surely, will update by sooner or later of this week but first I've to update my other fan fiction called "Kuch Nahii... Ye Pyaar Hai".

Take Care,

Originally posted by angelina_2005

hey nice part loved it :) continue soon thnx for d pm

Surely continue after updating my other fan fiction, but for sure some time this week.

Take Care,
Awesome work n thoughtful fic name
pls pm me wen u continue next
waiting 2 kno more about ayesha

love
kavya
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Awesome work n thoughtful fic name Thanks alot! It means so much to me and my work.
pls pm me wen u continue next Surely, will
waiting 2 kno more about ayesha Not you but many wants to know about her. Just have to wait how things unfold in her life along with others.

love
kavya

Thanks Kavya

Take Care,
Hey its really nice concept......i read 1st part and its really awesome....will read other part also...sorry for late reply as i m busy in my coll works......Pls continue soon...tc.
ROFL @ Sids speech!

i could imagine the scene flashing before me, awww...poor Dr.'s in sanjeevani, and poor ayesha...really curious to know what happens :)
great part, just 1 request-----
can u make niki know abt Ayesha being Ammy's sis???
so its like Abhi's there for Sid, and Niki's there for Ayesha???
hey miketa
nice update dear
loved it
eager to know y all r shocked hearing ayesha last name
hmm is really ayesha sir name is mallik or something else hmm it looked like her sir name is not malllik anyways nice update continue soon dear
N thanx for the pm
all the best to u too for ur projects and tests

love
sana.