Love Ne Mila Di Jodi shoots a song sequence

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Its seems that Star One has taken up with same innovative idea of having a song sequence to hike the rating of the serials. Initially it was Mile Jab Hum Tum with the song sequence shoot on all the lead actors and now its time for Love Ne Mila Di Jodi who is following the same funda with all the three couples of the show.

Our source form the production informs, "The song sequence is going to be aired soon in the coming episodes of LNMDJ. It will be filmed on all the three couples from the serials. The songs is yet to be finalized but the shoots for the same has been started. Right now they are taking the scenes on the base of music only. Later on the song will be added to it."

We called Gaurav Khanna aka Prithvi of the show, he quips, " Yes! we are going to have a song sequence for all the three pairs. It is actually a very situational song sequence which does not involve dancing steps at all but is packed with emotions which is based on their love life."

" We have done with the shoots but not on any particular song but on a music and had fun doing it. Hope audience will also love to watch the song sequence," he adds.

Hope through this song sequence, LNMDJ will also get the required ratings!

link > http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2052&parentid=0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another cry cry moment!! No no
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks jenny...yeah that's ya rabba.....awesome!! i'm relieved that they spared us from the acrobats and Grass hopper dances....phewwwwwww......can't wait to see it!!!!

just hope that Prithvi burns his "formal" wear before singing the song........
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
I am really liking  the approach of using a song per week so far. The song selection has been quite nice (exceptmay be for woh pehli bar, imo) . Hope they continue to do this (until we all get sick of it!) 😊
doop4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

thanks jenny...yeah that's ya rabba.....awesome!! i'm relieved that they spared us from the acrobats and Grass hopper dances....phewwwwwww......can't wait to see it!!!!

just hope that Prithvi burns his "formal" wear before singing the song........

🤣, as I always say, only you Krupsie, only you!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey doopsie!!! lol yeah that's me!

but seriously that dance is something that i can never forget....it was just too out of place in one way but totally in the spot in other way ( on the green grass..with damini in green and prithvi in red being the Manbug....see we can't call him lady bug......so manbug)!

and yeah you're right about the good song choices this past few weeks.....hmmmm let's see how far they can hold on the streak!

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
carie thumbnail
thanks jenny.looking forward seeing all of them in song sequence.hope prida's will be like mayur,savni's will be like sajan and varni's will be like adiraj-suhaani.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jenny, cant wait to see such emotional episode.

Guys ready to cry😭, it will definetely very emotional, specially Damz and Avni Pov.

Muniza
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks!

It defenitly will be emotional!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
thanks for the article jenny, can't wait to see the song sequence.

@krupsie- only you can make me laugh while i am supposed to thinking of a sad song like Ya Rabba, "manbug"-OMG, u r too much krupsie, seriously!!! 🤣 i am laughing like a lunatic right now just imaging that again!!!