Whats New on India-Forums

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

There are a lot of new things you must have noticed on India-Forums :

a) Now all the news articles are getting properly tagged and also the inline linking done so that its easier to navigate to your favorite actor / show / forum / movie.

b) BollyCurry (Bollywood news)  is now on Twitter and is slowly picking up. There are few more additions planned to it which will make it even better.

c) Now accessing all the news posted on a particular Show or Celebrity can be found in their profile News Section.

d) YouTube BBCode has been further improvised to auto detect most of the URLs of Youtube.

[ YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLV9PECGcAQ[/YOUTUBE ]

Becomes:

e) Now you can embed Flash Files also in your Posts and make your post more appealing. Just for example see the following:

Sample Code:
The code has been kept simple: [ FLASH width=100 height=100]http://yoursite.com/link-to-flash.swf[/FLASH ]

Please note as a easy start we will soon be adding Forum BBCodes for all Meme4u.com flash ecards also so that its easier for us to embed those cards on our posts but since I am working on the complete URL Rewrite and SEO of the site so it will take me around 2-3 more days. Till then why not check out over 3 thousand and more FREE Ecards, invites and printables added to our ever growing ecards library.

f) I know you all have been asking this and we will soon be adding Youtube and Flash support on Scrapbook and PMs too.

There are more stuff coming so will keep you all posted. In the mean while do let us know which feature you think is a great addition and what more you would like to see. I am keep a regular watch on the Suggestions and Feedback section so please feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback to make India-Forums a better place to be.

December 01 2009 10:29PM IST Update:

Just a quick update that now adding Youtube videos using BBCode on Scrapbook feature is available to all the members Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 01 December 2009 at 9:59am

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09*Shruti*skfanZEESXYiluvrobbiehrkansagara--Prodigy--sheenalk-Dimple-muaazlovely_ladyrenup64kads_8302GGG3Mona_MauryaCasssp_Jiya_cutegirl94Ishan.devashree_hBilliCat.starry.phoenixPurrrfect-Urvi-RadiantTreasureradev_fanhoneydaisyAmbyCiouspankhichimuliPooj@meluvsrk-Ayushi-ammygurlsisturuhaKMH_Arjuhilovebapu18Meena.IFLifez_BeautifulNikasha.kabeeAngel-Alil_desi_goddesfreezinmeArushi.dreamer_dreamsroku_huseinfani.luv.chocolateMysticNightsMitesh.P-Imu.M-Anhdara13-Anusha-Sweet-LionessSumi_162710bmtdluver-ChicoUsman---Divzfan---Ritz-Waqas...k_anjali12Prachi..sensodyneBeet-Shankar-dmgmjht4everA-N-S-H-I-K-AJagavi_NaikDew-dropcityoflightsammoos-Nadii-EloquentatinaJess.Angelic_A-BolNaHalke-Angelic_JOodlesDoodlesKiran.Sano88khushixmimi0295MP_Radha-Yuks-minuunandini27Neha.K.Siddhi_-dramaholic-RagMasta-KimSungHyun-Varun_Mehta.Jiya.~~~~U-No-Poo..Serendipity..set_raj-Niky-aish_punkDelena-ciousPerfangel5655~*mishu*~desigrl05-aditi-nightangelumi82990desi_baby07monikasethhuzie12burgerchaapGur.N.cool-Mink-Tomikoshalipop77ksg.nidha1983-Dreamy_Girl-swan20Neha_KDeadDevilkaransprincessRoshni.baz786.BarunSanaya.shininggal2008-Drishti-perfectlyflawedmysticgoryfilmsSobtiObsessionviniva sharmaroshaaanRozainNamz94Soulmate_Sanapari_smileROBlicious..Aparajhita.RidziPiaJazSimiiTangled_25nisha80kavya.b-Fatima-P.Kamaljit.SeanKinSanjEksieInfinitedreams-Priii-nikita_88Aichuunotfadedawaysoundsofcedarnadaanmasakalli

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I was waiting for this !!!!!!Big smile

Everytime during festivals i used to visit a site and used to see an attractive flash card but couldnt add it here as it wasnt supported but now i can !!!

thanks a lottttttt !!! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaysanayahsheenalkradev_fan-Ayushi--Shankar--aditi-Rozain

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Wow Vijay, This Flascard system will be truely Awesome, I was reallytrying hard to keep it as my signature but was unable to.. It will be just A-W-E-S-O-M-E.. All other features are also cool but this was is just too good as sometimes the cards are so beautiful and meaningful that we have to keep it :)

Suggestion: I think We could get search feature in outbox as well as sometimes we get our msg deleted, so through outbox we can get it back..1 more thing  which i think everybody on IF wants it.. MORE CAPACITY FOR PM BOX! Thats enough for now.. I hope thats not so much.

Thanks Once again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaysheenalkROBlicious.-aditi-

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wooow Vijay Thankss =)
Really needed Bollycurry on Twitter
And thanks for making it eaiser to find articles
This rocks.
Love Harsha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaysheenalk

freezinme IF-Rockerz
freezinme
freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
wow Vijay bhaiya thats great
this flash feature is awesomeee... hats off to u n ur team.. thanks for making I-F so unique and the best.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaySano88

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wow vijay bhai its awesome
this flash feature is amazing
thanks alot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

ruha IF-Dazzler