Whats New on India-Forums

Posted: 14 years ago
I was waiting for this !!!!!!😃

Everytime during festivals i used to visit a site and used to see an attractive flash card but couldnt add it here as it wasnt supported but now i can !!!

thanks a lottttttt !!! 😃

Wow Vijay, This Flascard system will be truely Awesome, I was reallytrying hard to keep it as my signature but was unable to.. It will be just A-W-E-S-O-M-E.. All other features are also cool but this was is just too good as sometimes the cards are so beautiful and meaningful that we have to keep it :)

Suggestion: I think We could get search feature in outbox as well as sometimes we get our msg deleted, so through outbox we can get it back..1 more thing  which i think everybody on IF wants it.. MORE CAPACITY FOR PM BOX! Thats enough for now.. I hope thats not so much.

Thanks Once again.
hey

this is amazing!
thanks a lot!

x x
Wooow Vijay Thankss =)
Really needed Bollycurry on Twitter
And thanks for making it eaiser to find articles
This rocks.
Love Harsha

wow Vijay bhaiya thats great
this flash feature is awesomeee... hats off to u n ur team.. thanks for making I-F so unique and the best.!
wow vijay bhai its awesome
this flash feature is amazing
thanks alot
great  feature was always wanting this.thanks a lt
Thak you soo much for this Vijay.

I really like the improvised linking of articles to shows and celebs, it's much easier to find information now.

And I like this new flash code, though I don't know much about flash, but will soon find out now, it looks interesting😆.

As always great enhancements Vijay. Can't wait to try the flash feature. One concern will having multiple flash objects embedded have any impact on speed of the forum. Also is this extend able for signatures ???Also can we drafts and folders for PM;s along with the other features.
wowowo awesome vijay thank you /