tapasya... (Page 3)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by anu rulz

no offence bt i dont agree..every person in the world has a choice to decide their way of life..if jogi and divya lied to her also,she neednt have been outright evil..i agree they had absolutely no idea how their daughter ws leading her life,and tht it was partly their mistake to not enforce sum sort of discipline on her,bt her mentality,her psyche were her own choices..she CHOSE to believe nani and not icha all the time..she CHOSE to manipulate the family and ruin her own life..one cant blame her family for it entirely..lemme give you an example..a child whose parents do not have a very easy married life,he sees fights almost daily..he can either turn it constructive and make a decision to make his own marriage in the future a success or can follow the same cycle,turn insecure and needy and repeat the trend..it depends on the person how to judge the situation..and children learn this daily..at school,at home..they are very smart people..

No I dont agree at all. Im sure we've all heard that children are the parchaai of their parents. Well quite clearly Jogi and Divya didnt pay much attention to Tapasya. It was Icha always for them to relieve their guilt and in the meantime Nani saw this as a perfect opportunity to manipulate Tapasya into her own an use her. Since Jogi Divya never paid attention, Tapasya started listening to Nani more and more, got totally brainwashed against Icha and therefore didnt care for her and thought that everything that was her own, Icha got it. I can totally understand her situation. So Tapasya grew p, her parents never cared to discover her and she became spoilt. And Nani doesnt even care about her and is only using her for her own reasons. So this is why I feel extremely sorry for Tapasya. CHildren are a map of ther parents. When the parents were absent from tapasya's life then nani came in and she saw nani as her own cos nani pretnded to love her. Same with vansh isnt it? He got poisioned by tej at a young age because ej pretended to love him. So I dont get the persecution Tapasya is getting. In my view she is unfortunate and deserves happiness and in Icha's case well I dont feel any remorse for her whatsoever! Shes a very lucky girl!

dat s not entirely true

tapasya always got better dan ichha

nice dresses , car , happy wid her parents and ichha if jogi really cared her dan his daughter den

ichha should also have car , dresses ,and all of tapasya like he used to do in their childhood ,tapasya always eat at d table and ichha in her room not once did jogi asked ichha to sit at d table

always ichha serves nd they just eat not once it was mentioned to have her equal rights they called her beti but made ichha as a servant 4 tapu

as 4 d education we dont know wat ichha read but wen ichha is younger dan tapu ,tapu goes to collge when veer came to see her but ichha education was not mentioned

eise lagtha hai ki ek haath se dete hai to dusuri haat se jayda lete hai

We know that Icha continued her education but she wanted to teach at the school and we now that Icha didnt have those things only because she refused them. She was never treated like a servant anyway they just preferred to live that way but Icha still got the nice bedroom and got to live in the haveli. She got the best school like tapasya and she definitely got a greater amount of love. If Jogi really noticed Tapasya then he woul have rescued her from Nani's clutches and not let her get so spoilt. if children get spoiled its the elders fault. And the thing is that Tapasya cant work out why icha was brought into the haveli an given the same rights as her and got to share her parents love in the first place. Not everyone is mahan. I know im not. If I wa in Tapasya's place i wudve been quite perplexed and the frustration wudve built inside me too.
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged
every day morning divya asks ichaa 'did u served breakfast to taps'
they have showed it in many episodes
if ichaa and taps equal for them
then jogi should ask taps to serve food to ichaa
tapasya knows it very well her intentions will not be fulfilled with jogi
it can be fulfilled with nani only
damini made ichaa in to another damini
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
lol i dont get it. Icha entered into servitude for Tapasya god knows why probs cos shes in love with her or something lol. They were equal but icha gave taps breakfast every morning cos she knew what taps likes. I dont gett the last bit though
gullicricket Senior Member
gullicricket
gullicricket

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

@SRKLuvr

Looks like we are the only 2 tappu supporters on this forum Smile .. we talk about the characters in a broad perspective and others talk about episodes or scenes that the creatives write acc. to their convenience.. for example the wedding fiasco and tappu stealing veer.. it was  high drama.. but just to understand the character .. that was the amount of hatred tappu has for Ichha.. she ruined her nice love life for the wedding.. it was not richness and greed like the writers are trying to show.. tappu wants to just take away anything good that happens to Ichha.. and Jogi/Divya alone are to blame.. they have not treated tappu's emotions with care.. when my sister had a second baby the doctor said take care of him but take more care of the elder one as u r bring a major upheaval in his life.. kids by nature are very egoistic not in a bad way but they think the world revolves around them and it needs a lot of care to help them understand sharing..  people who adopt second kids also many times have to go thru counselling.. jogi/divya did a downright bad job by sending tappu to hostel and bullying her.. It wud be a lot different if she knew why Jogi is taking care of Ichha.. I know its just a show but its not right to hate tappu as a person just becoz the creatives are portraying her as a negative character.. she is infact a very lonely misguided person who is ruining her life desperately trying to compete with Ichha for her own parent's attention. Naani and Pushkar ungratefully aur Ichha and Damini gratefully Tappu ki haveli mein dera daalke baithe hai.. na pushkar na Ichha kuch kaam dhanda karte hai.. chaaron jogi means indirectly tappu ki family aur property pe janam bhar ke dependants hai.. unmein se naani tappu ko apni lagti hai aur Ichha paraayi.. Jogi messed up Ichha's life then Tappu's fir bhi sabse mahaan character bane baithe hai.Smile 

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

please kill tapasya (or Please i beg Veer/Vansh/Tej/anybody! to murder her)

i agree with u totally man
i dont like her at all
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

@SRKLuvr

Looks like we are the only 2 tappu supporters on this forum Smile .. we talk about the characters in a broad perspective and others talk about episodes or scenes that the creatives write acc. to their convenience.. for example the wedding fiasco and tappu stealing veer.. it was  high drama.. but just to understand the character .. that was the amount of hatred tappu has for Ichha.. she ruined her nice love life for the wedding.. it was not richness and greed like the writers are trying to show.. tappu wants to just take away anything good that happens to Ichha.. and Jogi/Divya alone are to blame.. they have not treated tappu's emotions with care.. when my sister had a second baby the doctor said take care of him but take more care of the elder one as u r bring a major upheaval in his life.. kids by nature are very egoistic not in a bad way but they think the world revolves around them and it needs a lot of care to help them understand sharing..  people who adopt second kids also many times have to go thru counselling.. jogi/divya did a downright bad job by sending tappu to hostel and bullying her.. It wud be a lot different if she knew why Jogi is taking care of Ichha.. I know its just a show but its not right to hate tappu as a person just becoz the creatives are portraying her as a negative character.. she is infact a very lonely misguided person who is ruining her life desperately trying to compete with Ichha for her own parent's attention. Naani and Pushkar ungratefully aur Ichha and Damini gratefully Tappu ki haveli mein dera daalke baithe hai.. na pushkar na Ichha kuch kaam dhanda karte hai.. chaaron jogi means indirectly tappu ki family aur property pe janam bhar ke dependants hai.. unmein se naani tappu ko apni lagti hai aur Ichha paraayi.. Jogi messed up Ichha's life then Tappu's fir bhi sabse mahaan character bane baithe hai.Smile 

Hmm... i agree with some of ur points here .. lyk jogi and divya's weird parenting ... they never saw the signs early on ... all she needed was probably some counselling sessions .... when tappu needed assurance that her parents loved her the most in the world .. they send her away to a boarding school while ichha stays at their place... After a point it was just too late... those are the impressionable years ... personality traits formed then stay on with you for the rest of your life...
However i just cant defend tapasya for her actions after the leap ... she has become this obsessed demented person who needs serious psychiatric help... call it exaggeration or whatever but she is way past the stage where simple couselling will help...

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

@SRKLuvr

I so do appreciate ur support! Precisely what I am trying to say to everyone! We do not support Tapasya's action of turning psycho and forcing the marriage however we understand her circumstances! Feelings of infeiority and jealousy are human and natural an the thing is that Tapasya never knew the reason why suddenly this new girl came n and took her place in her house, also the right to her stuff and her parents love got shared. For a small child to bear thts alot. Worse, as she was growing up her nani was poisoning her mind every day every month every year so she got spoilt also, developed an ego and no one stopped her from an early age! If her parents helped her from a young age, told the truth, paid attention then none of this wud have happened! Icha even covered up all her stuff! Nani taught her secrecy and lies! She taught her hatred for Icha! So when Veer came along she cudnt see the fact that again Icha got something tht came for her and I do not know where she started believing she loved Veer but she does seem to think that she does! She thinks that since yung everyone loved icha and never her and I believe thats what prompted her suicide attempt. I dont believe she was acting. Nothing is propelling her except natural human emotions that were not stopped and controlled. They were exacerbated! u guys hate her for what she did. We dont like wat she did but we understand her. U guys r seriously saying her punisment shud be death??? what has she done tht u want her DEAD??? so she forced her marriage with Veer. Icha was the idiot there. Just again let her! did icha understand what tapasya felt ever? Tapasya is wat she has been made by nani, her parents and the fact that icha came.

I realy do not understand those people that want her to DIE! god, thts reserve for really bad ppl! tapasya is not soooo bad tht she deserves death!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallu_lover

Originally posted by Evita.

please kill tapasya (or Please i beg Veer/Vansh/Tej/anybody! to murder her)

i agree with u totally man
i dont like her at all

man u guys r so extreme!ConfusedOuch

Go to top