Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Loved the scene where naani tells Iccha "khabardaar tappu ke papa ko papa bulaya toh" .. i never liked naani's character but this was the only time ever she said something right.. Ichha nautanki jaise hi tappu nikal gayi ghar se thakursaab se papa ban gaye.. ab "papa" ko chodke maa-beti toh kabhi jayenge nahi.. kitni hadh tak apna aur apni maa/beti ka apmaan seh sakte hai lekin kuch kaam dhanda karke apne pairon pe khade nahi ho sakte dono.. i know its the creatives but its hard to like such loony characters.. maybe after hearing daddaji's story tappu shud wonder if even Ichha is Jogi's najayaj aulad LOL.. then she shud also confront him.. hopefully then jogi will tell the truth.. maybe tappu ko sasuraal bhej denge jaise pehle hostel bhej diya tha.. or better still he will fake another heart attack LOL .. Jogi and Ichha.. "main mahaan hoon" ka board gale mein latkaa ke ghoomo.. lots of people are there to actually believe that crap. LOLLOL  

Edited by gullicricket - 01 December 2009 at 5:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tapasya... (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL correct. For Jogi's mistake Tapasya paid the price and he doesnt even have the guts to tell anyone the truth.

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

no offence bt i dont agree..every person in the world has a choice to decide their way of life..if jogi and divya lied to her also,she neednt have been outright evil..i agree they had absolutely no idea how their daughter ws leading her life,and tht it was partly their mistake to not enforce sum sort of discipline on her,bt her mentality,her psyche were her own choices..she CHOSE to believe nani and not icha all the time..she CHOSE to manipulate the family and ruin her own life..one cant blame her family for it entirely..lemme give you an example..a child whose parents do not have a very easy married life,he sees fights almost daily..he can either turn it constructive and make a decision to make his own marriage in the future a success or can follow the same cycle,turn insecure and needy and repeat the trend..it depends on the person how to judge the situation..and children learn this daily..at school,at home..they are very smart people..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabist

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
whatever tapasya did was wrong
she knows it very well tht she is dg wrong
on tht marriage day she is dreaming abt her father's rn when he knows abt taps intention
then also she is gg ahead so she will be punished for tht
if she doesnt then i am sure she will leave veer oneday for sid
ichaa always called jogi thakur sabb
its jogi only ask her to call him papa
and in uttaran they have shown the relationship between a mother and daughter
of two classes rich and poor beautifully .
ammu and ichaa scenes r really good
ammu not supporting ichaa infact she is advising her whatever she did was wrong and look at the after affects
divya never advised tappu tht whatever she did was wrong
she is always in a confused state
the scenes between jogi and ichaa, ammu and ichaa r mind blowing
very close to heart and emotionaly touching for me
ichaa never stealed veer from taps
with taps permission only ichaa go ahead with this marriage
last moment its taps who stealed veer
tapsya always bringing ichaa inbetween to cover her own sins
she is a young girl if she realise her mistake and ready to correct
then we all r ready to accept her because we have seen her good heart before
right now its very difficult for me to accept tapasya
and i am sure i will be wrong if i accept her like this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistuts11shonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

no offence bt i dont agree..every person in the world has a choice to decide their way of life..if jogi and divya lied to her also,she neednt have been outright evil..i agree they had absolutely no idea how their daughter ws leading her life,and tht it was partly their mistake to not enforce sum sort of discipline on her,bt her mentality,her psyche were her own choices..she CHOSE to believe nani and not icha all the time..she CHOSE to manipulate the family and ruin her own life..one cant blame her family for it entirely..lemme give you an example..a child whose parents do not have a very easy married life,he sees fights almost daily..he can either turn it constructive and make a decision to make his own marriage in the future a success or can follow the same cycle,turn insecure and needy and repeat the trend..it depends on the person how to judge the situation..and children learn this daily..at school,at home..they are very smart people..

No I dont agree at all. Im sure we've all heard that children are the parchaai of their parents. Well quite clearly Jogi and Divya didnt pay much attention to Tapasya. It was Icha always for them to relieve their guilt and in the meantime Nani saw this as a perfect opportunity to manipulate Tapasya into her own an use her. Since Jogi Divya never paid attention, Tapasya started listening to Nani more and more, got totally brainwashed against Icha and therefore didnt care for her and thought that everything that was her own, Icha got it. I can totally understand her situation. So Tapasya grew p, her parents never cared to discover her and she became spoilt. And Nani doesnt even care about her and is only using her for her own reasons. So this is why I feel extremely sorry for Tapasya. CHildren are a map of ther parents. When the parents were absent from tapasya's life then nani came in and she saw nani as her  own cos nani pretnded to love her. Same with vansh isnt it? He got poisioned by tej at a young age because ej pretended to love him. So I dont get the persecution Tapasya is getting. In my view she is unfortunate and deserves happiness and in Icha's case well I dont feel any remorse for her whatsoever! Shes a very lucky girl!

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

vansh ruins only his life by taking drugs

he is not interfering other's life
no cunningness infact he loves his brother
he can be cured
but taps different she spoils others life
for her own happiness
veer 's dialouge towards her is really apt
she uses everyone just like tissue paper
now also she thinks she is perfect
if she becomes good everyone will be good to her
and why veer should accept a girl like taps
who is an expert in cheating
this complex behaviour happens in all siblings
but no one will go to this much extent

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

No I dont agree at all. Im sure we've all heard that children are the parchaai of their parents. Well quite clearly Jogi and Divya didnt pay much attention to Tapasya. It was Icha always for them to relieve their guilt and in the meantime Nani saw this as a perfect opportunity to manipulate Tapasya into her own an use her. Since Jogi Divya never paid attention, Tapasya started listening to Nani more and more, got totally brainwashed against Icha and therefore didnt care for her and thought that everything that was her own, Icha got it. I can totally understand her situation. So Tapasya grew p, her parents never cared to discover her and she became spoilt. And Nani doesnt even care about her and is only using her for her own reasons. So this is why I feel extremely sorry for Tapasya. CHildren are a map of ther parents. When the parents were absent from tapasya's life then nani came in and she saw nani as her own cos nani pretnded to love her. Same with vansh isnt it? He got poisioned by tej at a young age because ej pretended to love him. So I dont get the persecution Tapasya is getting. In my view she is unfortunate and deserves happiness and in Icha's case well I dont feel any remorse for her whatsoever! Shes a very lucky girl!

dat s not entirely true

tapasya always got better dan ichha

nice dresses , car , happy wid her parents and ichha if jogi really cared her dan his daughter den

ichha should also have car , dresses ,and all of tapasya like he used to do in their childhood ,tapasya always eat at d table and ichha in her room not once did jogi asked ichha to sit at d table

always ichha serves nd they just eat not once it was mentioned to have her equal rights they called her beti but made ichha as a servant 4 tapu

as 4 d education we dont know wat ichha read but wen ichha is younger dan tapu ,tapu goes to collge when veer came to see her but ichha education was not mentioned

eise lagtha hai ki ek haath se dete hai to dusuri haat se jayda lete hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarineenu55

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

No I dont agree at all. Im sure we've all heard that children are the parchaai of their parents. Well quite clearly Jogi and Divya didnt pay much attention to Tapasya. It was Icha always for them to relieve their guilt and in the meantime Nani saw this as a perfect opportunity to manipulate Tapasya into her own an use her. Since Jogi Divya never paid attention, Tapasya started listening to Nani more and more, got totally brainwashed against Icha and therefore didnt care for her and thought that everything that was her own, Icha got it. I can totally understand her situation. So Tapasya grew p, her parents never cared to discover her and she became spoilt. And Nani doesnt even care about her and is only using her for her own reasons. So this is why I feel extremely sorry for Tapasya. CHildren are a map of ther parents. When the parents were absent from tapasya's life then nani came in and she saw nani as her own cos nani pretnded to love her. Same with vansh isnt it? He got poisioned by tej at a young age because ej pretended to love him. So I dont get the persecution Tapasya is getting. In my view she is unfortunate and deserves happiness and in Icha's case well I dont feel any remorse for her whatsoever! Shes a very lucky girl!

dat s not entirely true

tapasya always got better dan ichha

nice dresses , car , happy wid her parents and ichha if jogi really cared her dan his daughter den

ichha should also have car , dresses ,and all of tapasya like he used to do in their childhood ,tapasya always eat at d table and ichha in her room not once did jogi asked ichha to sit at d table

always ichha serves nd they just eat not once it was mentioned to have her equal rights they called her beti but made ichha as a servant 4 tapu

as 4 d education we dont know wat ichha read but wen ichha is younger dan tapu ,tapu goes to collge when veer came to see her but ichha education was not mentioned

eise lagtha hai ki ek haath se dete hai to dusuri haat se jayda lete hai

i agree with u,even jogi did't ask ichha to call him as a daddy, pappa or atleast uncle. en logonse darr darr ke dono ka life khatam hone ja raha hai.. aise to  himmatwale damini aur ichha ko kisi ki bhi jarurat nahi hai...
lekin ek relation maintain karnekeliye enka life chala ja raha hai...

Edited by sanjay211 - 03 December 2009 at 1:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top