Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
When we write such scenes we should have the truth of the character in mind.

When Jogi and Divya talk to their daughter honestly and straight from the heart, I see the lies in their truth. And I am sure Tapasya also sees it clearly. Politics is not the bapauti of adults. Children are also political animals without voting rights.

So Tapasya is right when she says

"Papa aap jhooth bolte hain…
Mummy aap jhooth bolti hain.."

P. S.

When I shared this post with my first reader, Pratishtha Durga from colors, she wrote:

Anil, I am reminded of this line from the old show Khandaan... It was spoken by the Late Jalal Agha. "Wohh mat karo jo bade karte hain, woh karo, jo bade kehte hain."

I loved that show. It acknowledged the dark realms of the human psyche. It acknowledged that we lie. That there are two selves. That's what Jogi and Divya need to understand. And then they will be able to address the truth and win back the trust of their daughter. Or else...

Tapasya won't grow up into a Divya or a Jogi. She will grow up into another complex entity, the dark realm being fed on the real and perceived lies of her parents and all those around her. And what life would she be equipped for? A life of manipulation and deciet, perhaps. Can we blame her? In an older post, you discussed how our parents mould us, make us who we are. And Tapasya's mould is ready. It doesn't look pretty, does it?

Posted by Anil Amrit Deshmukh at 3:07 AM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tapasya..." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with u here! Tapasya has ben moulded into what she is mostly by evil ani but also by her lying parents! They should have told the truth from the start. Now I feel even more sorry for Tapasya and hope that one day she can earn Veer's love.

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistshonuusallu_lover

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I somehow cannot agree to this view point. If a child truly loves its parents, and does not forget that they are the people responsible for their existence besides responsible for raising them and providing education and all, That child would/should stick to their parents decision without any questioning, because whatever they do at the end of the day, they can't be wrong. That would be a true love of a child towards its parents. Moreover this character is no more a kid she has two men in her life. We can't blamee her parents for this irrresponsible behaviour.

It is justified to be jealous, even siblings born to one parent have those feelings. But its entirely differant to turn into a evil person

Edited by shivani.chenna - 30 November 2009 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoushonuu

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I wish Tapasya should realize what life she is leading ... and then she changes and throw out Nani out for her Haveli. Tapasya was a nice kid ... but due to Nani's slow poison and het parents ignorance about their daughter ... remember Tej at 1 glance recognized what she is and Veer knows anyways .. but her own parents did noit realized a single bit in sooooo many years????

NO SHE SHOULD NOT GET VEER's LOVE. That would be very wrong message .. .no one should get anything by wrong manner ... Tapasya should realize her mistakes and become a suppporter of Jogi, and should truly love Ichcha as friend ... then we would all love Tapasya as a character

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
come on now guys! dead? that just hurts me to read it! she is a yung girl with a poisined mind

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
So .. would law leave her without punishment since she is young girl with poisoned mind? does this mean .. if she is still poisoned during her old age she would be punishable .. but not since she is young? hey ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top