Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Is Neha Marda leaving Balika Vadhu?
Buzz up!

Balika Vadhu has new twist and turns in the upcoming episode. Neha Marda akaGehna will hand over her child to Maasa and leave the house, or do we hear.

We spoke to our source close to the show, "This will be the high point in the drama and it will be very difficult for Gehna to leave her new born kid and her husband but she has to follow the promise which she had given to maasa (dadisa). But the new twist will be that Basant is in love with his wife and so he will not let Gehna go from his life and house."

Further we spoke to Neha Marda aka Gehna about her leaving the show, "I m very much part of the show and I can't tell what will happen next because there will be lots of twist and turns happening in the coming episodes, so please don't forget to watch out. As there will be lots of celebration like naamkaran and maasa will invite everyone from the nearby household."

About the track

Gehna was bought by Maasa to be wedded to the elder son Vasant, who is twice her age to give heir to the family as soon as possible. Earlier as we all know Vasant and Gehna did not gel up well with each other, and had difference of opinions on every household issue. Initially Vasant always played a dutiful son to his mother and supported his Maasa in every decision she took. She has always been a devoted daughter-in-law and a loyal wife. Seeing this good side of her, his attitude was changed and he became emotionally attached to her. This was clearly seen in the previous episodes when Gehna's life was in
danger during her childbirth. There was a tiff between Maasa and Vasant, whom should they save between Gehna and child as said by the doctor, that they can only save one of them.Now Gehna has come to her house with the baby and so everyone are very happy including maasa.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091130_138

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmansanw.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Neha Marda leaving Balika Vadhu? - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d article

but what she did promise Maasa?..i dont think she has to leave.its better she stays now...since they chucked Niranjan out of the show too..

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
very confusing!!!!!!!!!

no idea what is next LOL

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

thnx 4 d article

but what she did promise Maasa?..i dont think she has to leave.its better she stays now...since they chucked Niranjan out of the show too..
she promised maasa she would give her the kuldeepak and leave the house to pay back her father's debts. btw that was gehna's promise maasa never asked for such a promise though she reminded her of it when gehna exposed maasa in the issue with anandi's studies.

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article

but I dont think neha is eaving the show. I think it will be maasa who will convince gehna to saty back & she will take her promise back!

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Shreya - oh thanks..i guess i missed that part..but then Gehna WANTS to go?..she seemed pretty happy now!

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

Shreya - oh thanks..i guess i missed that part..but then Gehna WANTS to go?..she seemed pretty happy now!
not really..she is actually happy wid basanth bt maasa as usual hurt her self esteem by bringing up the promise so she decided to leave abiding by the promise..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.