if you had your way and you have anyone you wanted
then what would your serial be??

name of your serial:
actors:
discription of characters:
plot line:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everluv_pavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your serial your plot your yash/pallavi" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i think i will have a go to:

name of your serial
: shiv ki gauri, ansooni dastaan, birha, unki shidaat-  ie all my ffs!!!
actors: yash tonk, pallavi..dadaji, hiten, sandeep, mini shanti and the kidseveryone in kaa plus s ome random mr guptas and mehtas i throw in there for fun.
discription of characters: long list..mainly shiv gauri, a second dark shiv to play singhaniya..the usual gauri,,
plot line: cant go through it all..  but if you have read my ff then you know all..

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Any serial with Iqbal-Pallavi in itDay Dreaming. I know it will be a dream forever.Don't think they will work in any other show.Cry

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Any serial with Iqbal-Pallavi in itDay Dreaming. I know it will be a dream forever.Don't think they will work in any other show.Cry

you never know it might though..no reason for it not to happen.Smile

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged

JagrutiHug...a hug once againBig smile...

Shiv ki Gauri is my all time favourite! Ansooni Dastaan had many questions left unanswered...Unki Shidaat seEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...well it did not have Shiv-Gauri...n now Birha......

If you ask me...it should be a mix between Shiv ki Gauri and Ansooni Dastaan....with r stars YaPa....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Gosh am i missing them or what!!!!

Pria

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

JagrutiHug...a hug once againBig smile...

Shiv ki Gauri is my all time favourite! Ansooni Dastaan had many questions left unanswered...Unki Shidaat seEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...well it did not have Shiv-Gauri...n now Birha......

If you ask me...it should be a mix between Shiv ki Gauri and Ansooni Dastaan....with r stars YaPa....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Gosh am i missing them or what!!!!

Pria

hi pria really chuffed to here that shiv ki gauri is your frav..Hug thanks but then how would you do a serial that is a mix of both ansooni and shiv ki gauri..they are in a way completely different..anyways if you say so then im sure it could work as for ansooni dastaan..maybe i shouldnt tell you this..because you might get on my back over it but.............i was thinking of....er...Wink

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Jagruti!!!! OMG...i'm so excited...DancingDancingDancing....wen will we get to read Ansooni Dastaan part 2 WinkWink....

a serial can be a mix of Ansooni dastaan n SKG...y not? -ve Shiv can get positive na, n then SKG can take over naLOLLOL...

anyways u've given a real gud hint....thank you......

Edited by pria4ever - 01 December 2009 at 4:55am

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
awesum topic... will have 2 think bt actirs defo Pallavi n iqbal/yash!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top