Members Lounge

MEDIA BYTES (Check Pg 19 Trailer-22 NEW Article) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 24

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
^^^

bhai se badhkar ahem....ahem... hai ask him yaar i cant make huge things like he does, so can make u huge as well..WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MEDIA BYTES (Check Pg 19 Trailer-22 NEW Article) (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Human_Torch

Originally posted by -skylark-

kya mijhe apki movie mein kaam mil sakta haiCool
lol mujhe kisi aur ne yahi sawaal kiya...and funny thing is he even called me upShockedtumhe to main phir bhi janta hun, i dont know himm...and i was shocked,...DONT BELIEVE ME, he wrote me on fb...check he claims to be an actor from delhi
Parveen ThakurNovember 27 at 6:54pm Report
hii varun.. how r u ..?? m praveen a actor from delhi .. can u provide me some work plzz.. i assure u for my best .. and gud luck to u ..
LOLthis is hilaarious man....

ROFL ROFL ROFL OMGGGG this is sooooo awesome Mannu.

ab mera bhi ek kaam karo, sign me and Viky in ur next movie Blushing mera dream bhi poora ho jaayega Viky ke saath romance karne ka Day Dreaming Blushing

Natalie.

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Human_Torch

Friends, One more interesting thing, i was just wondering that how much this movie has really made out for itself... so i searched on google GOSH I WAS SURPRISED Shockedto see so many results, even you would be as well,so just take 3 seconds out type indianinjas on your google bar or window or site and search how many results you find yourself.Smile...it certainly unbelievable.Tongue

yes its true tht all the links might not be exactly of the movie but they are certainly having the content of the movie in the form of video or article or anythingSmile

Wowwwwwww mannu.just browsed in google,so mannnny results Clap U must be on cloud 9 mannu,hope u achieve many more such achievements.

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

ROFL ROFL ROFL OMGGGG this is sooooo awesome Mannu.

ab mera bhi ek kaam karo, sign me and Viky in ur next movie Blushing mera dream bhi poora ho jaayega Viky ke saath romance karne ka Day Dreaming Blushing

Natalie.

lolz natz hmm actually its a nice idea, LOLlekin vikky ko tum mana lenaWink kyunki meri to usne fb par request reject kar di..Ouchto woh film kya karega..anyways u try ur best if u canLOL

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Wowwwwwww mannu.just browsed in google,so mannnny results Clap U must be on cloud 9 mannu,hope u achieve many more such achievements.
yes sir but i know technically it was sluggish nd not well made since the footage i have was shot in 2007. the reason why it beecame popular becoz it is the first time a film was released like thisTongue  anyways i m  doubly triply harder for the next one..busy in penning down the script , also i would making it for a film festival

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged

HHAAIIILLLAAAAShocked

This is just aaammmaazzziinnnggg nd ssssuurrpriiisssiiinngggEmbarrassed

my short interview publishedDancing god i m on cloud 100LOLLOLLOL whereever it is..

thnks nd special mention to Tarun Juneja my friend, who did this, i owe it to uHug

Promotional Event of the Internet Movie : Indianinjas
By Tarun

A promotional event for the Internet movie Indianinjas, a short live action movie on kids directed by Varun Mehta was organised at Tagore Public School.

For_Immediate_Release:

(Free-Press-Release.com) December 3, 2009 --
A PROMOTIONAL event for the Internet movie Indianinjas was organised at Tagore Public School on November 13, 2009. Indianinjas, a short live action movie on kids directed by Varun Mehta at Tagore Public School, has got enough recognition on the Internet. Thanks to the websites like Youtube. To promote it further, a DVD release launch of the movie had been declared. The promotion was divided into four parts. These are:

*Classy speeches: Speeches by the principal of the school, Vimla Mehta on account of the success of the movie.

*Funky performances: Funky performances by the school kids who also dedicated a special dance performance for the movie.

*Screening of the movie: A short screening was organised for the children of the school.

Reliance Trends, special Christmas gift, data recovery

*Valuable interviews: Interviews of the school teachers were taken regarding their opinions on the movie.

The event went up to two hours and was a success.

Superheroes Indianinjas is a short movie directed by Varun Mehta, the film was made in 2007 on the account of school kid's project, Until Varun Mehta decided to bring it back with hi-tech special effects in 2009. The movie was released as a private screening on 23rd August 2009, and had a Worlwide release on Youtube on 3rd September 2009. The film was panned for almost everything, since it was not a 'REAL' movie with proper script, screenplay. The response has been positive. Varun Mehta says : "I am really delighted that the people worldwide are liking it inspite of so many flaws, I wanted to start something on my own. something that has never been tried by anyone, and Indianinjas was the perfect project to begin with. Talking about the flaws, he says :- I have handled everything on my own, from direction to editing, everything, so it couldn't escape from flaws, but my next project will be far better from this one."Dancing

The Movie can be seen on Youtube and some other Video sites as well.

Edited by Human_Torch - 06 December 2009 at 7:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure-aditi-burgerchaap.-BalleBalle-.

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Just great Mannu !! Really liked it and man you deserve this Clap I wouldlove to congratulate you on this !!

Engagement.gif Congratulations on Your Engagement image by LeFahbre

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varun_Mehta

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
^^^

oh so much sneh dear, its a real pleasure to recieve such wishes from you all great friendsEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top