Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Inactive.... Contact other Dev. Team Members!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

First off, I'm extremely sorry for being so inactive in the past few days.  As some of you know I've exams coming up very soon so I was planning on being a bit less active, but something terrible happened that's keeping me completely away from IF.

My Mom's been hospitalized because she's severely anemic (which means she lacks blood and the doctors fear that the lack of blood going to her heart is damaging her heart badly).  They haven't been able to figure out why the blood's being lost so quickly that her body isn't able to cope up with it by producing more blood.  They are still doing the tests and she might have to be hospitalized for some more time now.  And even when she will be back home (hopefully very soon) I'll be taking care of her as well as preparing for exams.

You all know how stressful exams are and now seeing my Mom in this condition, it will be even more difficult for me.  I wanted to let you all know that for now, I'm very much inactive. I might log in here and there but I won't be able to take care of my Dev. Team or BollyCurry responsibilities.   Please contact other Dev. Team Members if anything needs to be taken care of.

Please, please pray for my Mama, I love her dearly... Please keep her in your prayers.  

And again I'm extremely sorry for not being able to take care of my responsibilities, but I can't do much of anything these days except studying and taking care of my Mom.

Hope you all will understand.  Thank you.

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inactive.... Contact other Dev. Team Members!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Heyy Mahii...take care of ur mum...hope she'll be fine veryyy soon......n good luck fr exams.....come bck soon:))

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged

I hope your mom becomes alright soon Mahi!!!

We will pray for her!!

Nidheya

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
ohh mahii...hope your mom gets well soon! will pray for her! and good luck on your exams! i love you! =)

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Aww..this is sad! I hope your mother is out of danger real soon. Please just concentrate on your mother and exams! We'll be fine here, and you don't need to be sorry. I'll keep your mother in my prayers!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I'm BACK!

Yes, I'm back in action.... and wow, what do I say about the time I spent away from IF?

First off, thank you SOOOO much to all of your for your messages full of support, love, and prayers! That played a huge role in getting me through the stressed times!

Thanks a lot! I'm blessed to have such great friends like you all! Hug

Mom's back home and healing quite well! We're very happy to see her doing so well!

My exams went well, waiting for the results.

Uni's closed and I've more time, so I'm Back!!! It feels so great to be back!

I'm closing this topic, but please send me a PM if you have any suggestions/comments.

Love you all!

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top