Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YR Ek, Roop Aanekh...YR Expressions, Part II (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 32

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

kal kaisa "MONKEY DANCE" kiya munna tumne ? Shocked

CHARU Tongue aur PINKY Day Dreaming ....tumhari sabse "badi fans"....kitni "upset" hain tumse...pata hai?

Ab jao....pehle un dono ko manao..... Shocked

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

hume mat manao............hum kabhi ruthe hi nahi the...

i will be happiest person if i m proved wrong this time Cry

chodo do ye boring things..

gayatri - plz munna akshara ko maayka le ja so that i can yout bauji can do item song Wink

exactly...karan know humko manane ki zaroorat nahi hai Big smile i know hw can't dance ,nor can hina but if the channel asks them to perform, they cannot refuse..and they will perform on whichever songs they're offered and i dun think they have the option of choosing the choreographer either....a good choreographer gives the steps according to the dancers capabilities.....
exactly di...no need complaining abt it...if i didnt liked it watch it and forget it..
BTW  someyhing needs to be done i cant see YR this way i m so emotionally attached to it...  Cry  Cry Cry Cry
kuch karo na ......... Cry

Edited by pinky35 - 12 December 2009 at 10:27pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YR Ek, Roop Aanekh...YR Expressions, Part II (Page 31)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

CHARU Tongue aur PINKY Day Dreaming ....tumhari sabse "badi fans"....kitni "upset" hain tumse...pata hai?

gayatri - plz munna akshara ko maayka le ja so that i can yout bauji can do item song Wink

exactly...karan know humko manane ki zaroorat nahi hai Big smile i know hw can't dance ,nor can hina but if the channel asks them to perform, they cannot refuse..and they will perform on whichever songs they're offered and i dun think they have the option of choosing the choreographer either....a good choreographer gives the steps according to the dancers capabilities.....

exactly di...no need complaining abt it...ifi didnt liked it watch it and forget it..

BTW someyhing needs to be done i cant see YR this way i m so emotionally attached to it... Cry

mujhe bhi pasand nahi aaya unka performance...........but m more worried of the show....what its goin through m scared kya kabhi waapas aa payenge???? i cant see it to go down..........its my greatest addiction n very much attach to it........ Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

exactly di...no need complaining abt it...ifi didnt liked it watch it and forget it..

BTW someyhing needs to be done i cant see YR this way i m so emotionally attached to it... Cry

mujhe bhi pasand nahi aaya unka performance...........but m more worried of the show....what its goin through m scared kya kabhi waapas aa payenge???? i cant see it to go down..........its my greatest addiction n very much attach to it........ Cry Cry
even one SS preview or 5 seconds use to make us excited...
may be we have high expectations or something wrong with the story..  Cry  Cry

pata nahi we should discuss this in this thread or not this is supposed to be a funny thread...   Big smile

Edited by pinky35 - 12 December 2009 at 10:42pm

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

even one SS preview or 5 seconds use to make us excited...

may be we have high expectations or something wrong with the story.. Cry Cry

pata nahi we should discuss this in this thread or not this is supposed to be a funny thread... Big smile

haaan no rona dhona yahan par.........yahan par only funny emoticons chalte hai.......n aaj SS mein bhi kuch nahi dikhaya..........y did i opened the TV ...........ek nhi new thing nahi.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i don't even feel like coming to "THIS" thread now..... Cry

please....someone do something.......save yrkkh....... Cry Cry

aur " kab tak"we are gonna zabardasti laugh at all the foolhardiness going on in yrkkh????.....

....when in reality we r all crying...... Cry

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

MAIN IS AWARD KA ACHAAR DAALONGA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-Richie..iHeartMoi

.aastha.

Goldie

.aastha.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged