ranvijay's "waaris" - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Girl only otherwise whole story will b of no meaning...even if he will have son will b evil decendent like him... If girl he might try forcing jamuni to abort.. He can only b a dirty scum no matter what.
I sincerely hope that Ranvijay doesn't have a girl. He already mistreats his 2 sweet daughters, god knows what horrors he wi;; do that a defenseless infant girl.

And Kundali's can be wrong. My mom was told by 2 astrologers that she will only have sons, but I'm a girl, so that proved them wrong.

What I hope is that it's a boy, but girl works too, and Jumani realizes what acreep Ranvijay is, and goes MIA with the baby, raising the baby with Laali's ideals

But gangiya's baby-swap sounds more probably and hindi-soap like

Yuks
Originally posted by queenyuks

I sincerely hope that Ranvijay doesn't have a girl. He already mistreats his 2 sweet daughters, god knows what horrors he wi;; do that a defenseless infant girl.

And Kundali's can be wrong. My mom was told by 2 astrologers that she will only have sons, but I'm a girl, so that proved them wrong.

What I hope is that it's a boy, but girl works too, and Jumani realizes what acreep Ranvijay is, and goes MIA with the baby, raising the baby with Laali's ideals

But gangiya's baby-swap sounds more probably and hindi-soap like

Yuks

yea if Ranvijay will make jamuni and the child's life horrible if they get a girl.
yea kundali r not always right, let's see what the creatives have in store for us.

But Gangiya can do anything  make her plan work, and as I said the first thing that comes to our minds is baby swap since we have seen it in soo many other shows before, but I hope the creatives have something else in store for us, a different twist.
I  LIKE THAT GUR N COOL..... yes she will have a girl, but then again with Gangiya's evil mind, she can always think of a baby swap. Because she is doing all this on the basis of getting a waaris from Jamuni into the thakur family. So she can do anything to get that waaris .And why should parents be judged on what gender child they have??  someone gets all the property because they luckily have sons and someone is deprived of their rights because they have daughters? N look at siddeswari.... how much she's been ignored bcos she cannot have any child at all!! Such a SHAME TO WOMANHOOD!!!!!.
 Anyways it's So Silly about this Boy-Girl Differentiation but in Zamindar families they need a BETA to 'rule' so.....😭