meme4u.com

Happy Birthday Kashish!!! (goodkashish) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Dear Summi

first let me thank you so much for making my birthday so memorable....ab jis tarah se tumne mera intro diya hai usse to aisa lagta hai ki main koi celebrity se kam nahi...but you knw...this birthday is so special to me as my both bff worked togather for this day...and jaan i not that good in creative because if i was than i would have successed...but you with u me and mira we can make anything possibel...aur jaan main itni bhi achchi nahi hoon ki main sabhi ke kaam karti hoon....main usi kaam me haa kehti hoon jisme muje maza aata hai...aur RA se related koi kaam ko main na keh hi nahi sakti.....aur woh to tum bhi janti ho...thank you so much jaan for ur wishes...ab mera din to achcha hi hoga jab muje tumne sabse pehle YM pe wish jo kar diya...aur jaan mera sapna kya hai woh tum janti ho jiske liye tum her roz mere liye dua karti ho to tumhari dua to zaroor apna rang layegi..aur jaan main to her din koshish karti hoon ki sab ka dil tumhare jaisa ho aur tum chahti ho ki mere jaisa ho....i have got great gift as best friend like u what could i want more than that...jaan jab bhi main tumse baat karti hoon to mere chehre pe ek badi si muskaan hoti hai jo hamesha rahegi......and i knw everyone loves to be around with smily face...so i will always smile for you...i promise on today that i will not change my self for anyone bcz i knwo u love me the way i am and i would be like this forever...i know u love my personality from inside bcz that the true pesonality i beleive.....jaan thank u so much for this lovely msg...jan mere liye tumhe book likhne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai....do shabd bhi kafi hai mere liye .....muje to yakeen hi nahi hota ki its been 16 months .....jaan aisa lag raha hai ki main tumhe 16 saal se jan rahi hoon...it feels like i have known you for so long.....aur jaan tumse behtar kaun samaj sakta hai 16 number kitna luky hai.....same here jaan ...its blessful to have friend like u who thinks about me all the time....jaan mera dil itna bhi bada nahi ki main sabke liye pyaar batu...haa mere apno ke liye itna hai ki kabhi kam nahi ho sakta.....and jaan agar main support nahi karungi to mera kaam hi kya....i knw i m ur angel who bhi fashionalbe one ...but u r also my angel n strength.....we have shared our personal life n problems with each other...we have supported each other;s decisions...aur jaan agar tumhara saath nahi hota to main kabhi yeh kadam nahi utha pati india aane ka....so it goes same for me.....i promise jaan ki main hamesha waha rahungi jaha tumhe meri zaroorat hogi....i can do anything for u to give u a tiny bit happiness in ur life....jaan tumhe thanks kehne ki bhi zaroorat nahi kyunki hamare beech iski jagah nahi....achcha baba aaj gussa nahi karungi kyunki maine bhi thanks kaha hai isi liye ho sake to apni kashu ko bhi maff kar dena pleee......jaan i can take any thanks but i am not taking this thanks.....tumhare saath ff write karne ka decision mera tha to tum thanks nahi keh sakti..its my time to say thanks to help me out when i need ur help...when my brain doesnt work....how could u say jaan u r rubbish with ur writing ....u cant say that now...as u r my writing partner ...u r the best writer i have known in my life....u have telent to show every single detail in ur writing...so never say that.....aur jaan i knw humne ek saath 3 ff likh diye aur aage kya pata kitne aur likhnege...lekin jab tak likhenge ...tab tak saath me likhnege aur yeh vaada raha mera.....ab baat karti hoon red n white flowers ki...to aisa to ho hi nahi sakta ki muje aaj ke din woh na mile....kyunki its so special to me....as in my every ff i have said as kash character but in reality i love only red n white......thanks for it...and i knw how much u remember to have dark chocolate cake even on ur birthday...so how can i not eat.....waise agar tum dono ka bhi main kha jungi to thosi moti nahi ho jaungi...gifts ...woh bhi itne sare...lagtaa hai kafi bada birrthday hai...lekin jaan jab maine woh pack khole to muje unme se sirf aur sirf tumhara pyaar...saath aur dua hi mili to muje aur kya chahiye....aur jaan vm ke bare me main kya batau...woh bahot hi achche hai...and you know i can tell ki kaunsa wala tumhara hai kaunsa mira ka...as i knw both of u very well...i love the one u made...i love the song u choose for vm...aaj kal mere TV aur laptop pe bhi yahi gana bajta hai...aaj se tumhara VM bajega......jaan main bata nahi sakti ki yeh mere liye kitna mayne rakhta hai...thank u so much for everything...this is one of the best birthday so far...i cant say anything any more....kyunki phir main rone lagungi aur muje pata hai yeh tumhe achcha nahi lagega....isi liye nahi roungi.....thanks jaan

love

Kashish

ps- thanks jaan for asking everyone on IF for wish...its so sweet of u to plan this before a month

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Kashish!!! (goodkashish) (Page 2)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged

hey hun,

Mira...i still cant believe ki tumne muje itni badi baat chupayi....you were planning all this with summi aur muje pata tak nahi chala...thats not fair being ur bff...anyway...let me warn you...aaj ke din to muje thanks kehne de...ple....thank you so much for the wish and call hun....u r the first one to call me and wish me...thanks....and i still cant believe u have download photoshop to create this amazing msg for me.....you knw how much i love R W B...so created perfect one...i love it....i love the poem and each word of it...its true...hum milo durr hai lekin lagta hi nahi....than ur msg its really sweet but hun i dont think ki muje bff ke roop me tum aur summi ke alawa koi aur accept karega...kyunki main kya hoon woh tumhe pata hai.....you know my dream...you also know i m working just for u n summi on it...i will make that happen one day for sure...just stay with me i will make that happen for sure.....as i have promise u both...so i cant brake that ....hun i cant say enough to thank you ki tumne mere liye jo kiya hai... i mean college se leke meri personal life me...u have supported me a lot....i miss each and every crazy moment of us so much....i miss our time in borders...i miss you so much in my liffe....but than i think of other way that i m here for a mission which i need to complete so dont worry i will make this happen for sure....now coming to gifts....first flowers...just like i love ...its so beutiful...than my cake....i can eat ur share as u dont like that much ..right mira...i m just kidding...we can all 3 of them...bcz i cant eat that much....but u guys knew that i love dark one...thats enough for me...now talking about the gifts...my god ...itni sari....lekin hun summi ki gifts me bahot kuch tha...tumhare me kuch nahi nikla...sab khali dibe the...hehe....just kidding...its had all our memories stored inside...while opening the pages of our life...i have a big smile on my face...which u knw much better than i knw...and than my favorite pic of raj which i made and which u knw...how much l like it...thanks for it using that one.....and the lines u have wriiten is so beautifil...thanks mira....and i still cant believe hun...u made a vm for me...how could u not even say a word to me....but i love it...omg...tum dono ko pata kaha se chal jata hai mere aaj kal ke favorite songs ke bare me....seriously yaar this is too much....hun i m gonna have heart attack soon...ki tum aaj kal mere bigar kitna kuch sikh rahi ho......but hun...thank u so much...this vm will be my favorite bz this is ur first vm for my special day so i just love it....its so wonderful.....thanks hun for every wish n gift...also thanks for tha book n card u send me....it will help me throught out my whole life...

love

Kashish

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hy kashish happy birthday.....................may all ur wishes come true..
many many happy returns of the dayParty

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hi Jyothi

thanks a ot for your wish.....i am so glad to be consider to be a special friend...u r also one of them.....thanks for loving my ffs....thanks for this cake also....and lovely card....

Love

Kashish

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hi sumaiya

thanks dear for wonderful wish....its so good to hear from u as u r considering me as one of the wonderful....same here i dont knw u personally but i would love to know all you guys so much....but i can only say that...put all the kashish character in a bottle and whatever u get as a mixture ..i am one of it...i m not much more than anything dear..i m just a normal human being...who likes to spread love n happiness around the world....thanks for ur wish and i will surely enjoy my day

love

kashish

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Hi Nidha

thanks you so much for these wonderful gits n flowers.....i really love the poems u have selected for me ....its so good to see a person sending you so many gifts which i know only little about...one secreat is....this is excectly my style of clothes that u choose.....thanks a lot for the lovely wish...

love

Kashish

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Hi Sanjana

thanks dear for your wish...i will surly get all my sucess in my life...

love

kashish

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Hi deby

thank you so much dear for your wish and a sweet cake....

love

Kashish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top