Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by murtagh_arthur

Gush! gush! gush!Blushing I loooove everything about yuna. The first scene i watched was the terrace scene and i immediately fell in love with them. I just cant get enough of them. Their chemistry is mindblowing and so natural. And YUVI.....Day Dreaming he is sooo DREAMY!!! Sheban plays the role of yuvi so well. Its like he was made for the role! And Naina is sooo CUTE!!!

Hey hi..finally found an Eragon reader!! Thanks for posting everyone!

The statistical report is being made to be scrutinized by Dr.Yuvi LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What draws you to YuNa? (Page 5)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avishinz

avishinz

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?

I dnt rember what drew me to them..Porbably the intensity iof Sehban and naughtiness of Neha.
(U know i never found Yuvi tat gud luking initially.for tat matter even now..but gosh his light brown eyes are just too gud.. theres something abt him which attracts....

Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?

Sheer chemistry !!!!!!!!n characterization of Yuvi......hes this dark broodin guy ..n theres this mystery abt him..his oneliners rocks..n i feel he talks sense most of the times

What was the first scene of theirs that you watched and liked?

i think one of interns group interaction,,, mostly the the scene where yuvi winks. or one of the piingin naina gainst the wall scene,,,,n then dandiya scene followed  which made me feel that inspite of all the i dnt care dialogues/attitude of yuvi...he has tat soft corner for Naina...

Did you dislike either Y or N before??

never....the attraction only increased..specially after the some piining against the wall scene

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I love Yuvi and naina.....i desperately want to see more of yuvi naina and some..not some many many gud romantic/passionate  YUNAAAAA scenessss......dnt u guys want to see feel like that
 or am i the only crazy one  feeling this way..i really really luk fwd for yuvi naina scenes everyday..it has become an obsession
I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

Edited by avishinz - 30 November 2009 at 9:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InterstellarEloquentnyctophilia

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
their superb chemistry

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yes wanna c more of yuna... n a song too..

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushtih7

yes wanna c more of yuna... n a song too..

Yeah even I want a song on YuNa but I want an original composition based on their scintillating background score Blushing

@avishinz- aww...dearie..look around...ull find many topics about them...satisfy ur craziness there LOL

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Harshu!!BlushingBlushing

^^That's my answer! Wink Embarrassed

::Edited::

On a serious note...i really like them because they are quite an item!! Love-Hate aspect is one of them...but the attitude they both carry off is another thing that draws me towards them!! The attitude they deliberately shows off to each other...especially naina is just amazing!!ROFLROFL Nice chemistry (till what i saw of them) and so far it is just their individual characterization that makes me curious how their relationship would be like! Wink Embarrassed Nice character sketches on Indian television after ages! FINALLY!!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 30 November 2009 at 1:49pm

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Harshu!!BlushingBlushing

^^That's my answer! Wink Embarrassed

::Edited::

On a serious note...i really like them because they are quite an item!! Love-Hate aspect is one of them...but the attitude they both carry off is another thing that draws me towards them!! The attitude they deliberately shows off to each other...especially naina is just amazing!!ROFLROFL Nice chemistry (till what i saw of them) and so far it is just their individual characterization that makes me curious how their relationship would be like! Wink Embarrassed Nice character sketches on Indian television after ages! FINALLY!!

NAPPY???!!! WHEN  did you reply here??  Was searching for pics when I found your name in this topic.

HAHA I know you're watching YuNa just for me babayyyy ROFLROFL
 I am the shephard and you are the ba ba BLACKsheep, after all.  ROFLROFL

Sorry for bringing up old topics mods.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top