What draws you to YuNa? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I edited my Post on the first page !
they are a perfect combination of Opposites Attract πŸ˜ƒ also both are Amazingly good Looking 😍
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?

Honestly? It was the chemistry.  They are just sizzling ! You can actually FELL the sizzle whenever they both are together on screen ! Their acting is good too. But I was not that impressed with Sehban's acting skills for, like the first week of DMG ! But his acting is awesome now !!

What was the first scene of theirs that you watched and liked?

Oooh, The first scene I watched of YuNa happened to be the one when Naina is dancing and she accidentally falls onto Yuvi's bike when he comes and he then PUSHES her off him. The first time I watched it I was like "What the hell?, He pushed her off him?" Cuz normally in Indian soaps if a girl falls into the guys arms they will be staring at each other for like ten mins or so, without bothering about the fact that they dont even KNOW each other. But here, looking at that one scene I could tell that this couple is gonna rock!

Did you dislike either Y or N before??

Nah ! I dint dislike anyone. But I always had and have a soft corner for Naina. She is abosolutely adorable! I loved her from the promos itself.

@red.............VERY GOOD POINT...........
Originally posted by Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa. Great topic =)

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?

Hmm...well actually to be honest, I didn't instantly like YuNa when I watched them in their first scene together. But after a couple scenes, I think their intensity together is what drew me to their scenes and got me to like them. 😳

I think its the intense chemistry between YuNa that got me to like them. Their characters are also a part of it too, because they are opposites since Yuvi is a quiet, mysterious and no-nonsense kind of a guy while Naina is a bubbly, fun-loving and vivacious girl. I wouldn't call their acting top-notch, but I still think their acting has been really good and has been improving day by day and they have portrayed their characters really well! 😳

First scene I watched was the terrace scene where Yuvi saves Naina from falling off. But the first scene I started liking them in was the Dandiya scene where Yuvi saves Naina from some goons who were trying to touch her and get close.

I really liked Naina's bubbly and full of life character, along with her beautiful looks. I wouldn't really call it dislike, but Yuvraaj's character took me time to get used to. I actually found him strange in the beginning, but I knew eventually that he would be one of those characters that would grow on me later and he did. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Its great to see that there are people who like and appreciate YuNa as a couple, and that they are rapidly gaining fans. 😳
Originally posted by Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

I started watching DMG2 for Naina. I had seen a couple of her movies and she was quite good. And then I started wondering what she was doing in DMG. I quit watching DMG the day Shilpa left since I couldnt see anybody else as Riddhima with Armaan. But Naina brought me back. And then her chirpiness and her attitude made me stick around. And then comes Yuvraj, with a past, not giving a hoot to our pretty girl and then I got hooked.

The first scene of theirs that I watched was the Dandiya episode. The way Yuvi held the guy's hands and the way Naina moved behind Yuvi - I could see the chemistry there. And that my friend is history.

Neha is good at acting - she catches the slight nuances very well.. Yuvi is good as the angry young man and the two of them together - its like the beauty and the beast.

And what else will be in Dr. Yuvraj's case files?? πŸ˜‰
Sehban, love him, he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, also the interview on IF abt the new interns, where Sehban talks, damn he was cute!!!!!!!!! I love his angry young man act. Love him.

And reason for liking SidNa is actually Sid, Karan W. LOL

Truth is i like all from the new gang equally, not like the old days, where i said i had my fav AR. This time i love both of the couples equally.
It was their sizzling chemistry that drew me to them..😳....i love watching romantic couples who have a dash of passion in them..and YuNa totally suit that!!..😳....
There first scene also drew me to them!!.😳............But as far as their acting is concerned, well, i am not fan of their acting capabilities!....They have to really go a long long way still!!....especially Sehban!.........But i know, with time, their acting will improve!
its thier chemistry and story for sure!!
Gush! gush! gush!☺️ I loooove everything about yuna. The first scene i watched was the terrace scene and i immediately fell in love with them. I just cant get enough of them. Their chemistry is mindblowing and so natural. And YUVI.....😍 he is sooo DREAMY!!! Sheban plays the role of yuvi so well. Its like he was made for the role! And Naina is sooo CUTE!!!
Originally posted by murtagh_arthur

Gush! gush! gush!☺️ I loooove everything about yuna. The first scene i watched was the terrace scene and i immediately fell in love with them. I just cant get enough of them. Their chemistry is mindblowing and so natural. And YUVI.....😍 he is sooo DREAMY!!! Sheban plays the role of yuvi so well. Its like he was made for the role! And Naina is sooo CUTE!!!

Hey hi..finally found an Eragon reader!! Thanks for posting everyone!

The statistical report is being made to be scrutinized by Dr.Yuvi πŸ˜†