Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?

I wanted something new to watch, so i decided to watch DMG2, i didnt think i was goona love any of the couples, but i was exited to for the new interns. Plus..i liked Naina's intor promo, and Sids intro promo.

Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?
It was the first meeting, the motorcycle and the naina dancing!πŸ˜† She seemed like a crazy teenager, that reminded me of come1 i know [who?]πŸ˜†

What was the first scene of theirs that you watched and liked?
i loved the terrace scene, and once yuvi said..."marne ka shock hai ya pehli baar try kar rahi ho?" i wa HOOKED! l

Did you dislike either Y or N before??
Not really, i thought theie acting needed work, but theyd defo get better, and By God, they did!😳

And ofcourse their setting the screen on fire chemistry isnt doing much good to my weak heart, neither is Yuvis UZJ, or naina's adorable outfits, and expressions.

Not to mention the hair tuking, and the cornering, and yuvi's manhandling, and Angry young man attitude, and Naina's full of life, chulbuli personality!

❀️ them!

Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

THEY had this BUILT IN CHEMISTRY from DAY 1..............heightwise..............agewise.......complexionwise..........YUNA is JUST PERFECT.............

ALL OF THE FACTORS............YUNA r the reason i decided to give  DMG2 a chance..............and now SIDNA & YUNA r part of my life

the TERRACE SCENE was enuf to drive me mad.................

i didnt used to like Nainas voice at first.........it seemed some1 else has dubbed for her...........but now i m used to it ..................also YUVI didnt used to look that good in the initial epis...............BUT NOW HE LOOKS KILLER

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kelta

Hey guys!

I am one of those silent members in this forum....this is my first post ever!! (please be kind to me 😊)

To be honest I didn't like Yuvraj and Naina in the beginning but I slowly warmed to their characters and now I simply cant get enough of them! πŸ˜†

I am totally in love with YUNA, because of the fiery chemistry between them and the actors' ability the portray their respective characters so well.

Sehbaan is brilliantly carrying out the role of a seductive villain *drool drool*....😍.....and of course Neha...who is playing the role of a bubbalicious cupid striken Nancy Drew with perfectionπŸ˜›...in short....YUNA rock because they are YUNA!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey welcome to the forum dear. Don't worry, we will treat you as nicely as Yuvi treats Naina when she's being naughty 🀣 

Nice to see so many newbies here! Do keep posting!

Aur haan...Yuvi is NOT a villain...he's just a very complicated character...he is neither white nor black, he is grey and that is what made me watch this couple. The characterization is so good..something I never expected from DMG! Even Naina who is described frequently a a bubbly character...is a compulsive liar..this aspect makes me interested in her character...what makes the woman lie??? And what makes her want to solve every little mystery on mother Earth??
And Yuvi...no words...characterization is awesome!

And the intensity of their romance had me hooked. And the fieriness. And the hair tucking. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  They are opposites and yet similar in certain aspects *cough* lying *cough*
Oh and the hotness *cough*

Everyone thank you so much for replying! πŸ€— Wonderful posts!! Have no time to reply to every post but wish I could...maybe...when Yuvi smiles at Naina :P

Welcome to the newbies! 😊

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And ofcourse their setting the screen on fire chemistry isnt doing much good to my weak heart, neither is Yuvis UZJ, or naina's adorable outfits, and expressions.

Not to mention the hair tuking, and the cornering, and yuvi's manhandling, and Angry young man attitude, and Naina's full of life, chulbuli personality!

❀️ them!

payal! πŸ€— Love your siggy! And the animated stacked YuNa avi too! can I chorify it??? :P

As for your siggy...it is perfect for Naina "Losing you is my biggest fear"

And for Yuvi it would be "Loving you is my biggest fear"

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

payal! πŸ€— Love your siggy! And the animated stacked YuNa avi too! can I chorify it??? :P

Lolz..go ahead and chorify it yaar, its made to do soπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG!! thats soo perfect!! loving you is my biggest fear, well...its already coming true yuvi, u love her nad we know that, and we wont let you live it down!πŸ˜‰
Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved this line.. its soo true.. he is really scared of feeling anything for anyone, esp Naina.. and he runs away from All feelings!

anut thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, the fact that Neha is very good as Naina. I liked her when I caught the intro per chance while browsing youtube. Yuvraj seemed like so many other cool dudes we've seen before but I must say
so far they've come up trumps with his characterization.

I found Neha very endearing as Naina, the perfect foil to the dark, brooding, aloof Yuvraj. And though initially I wasn't very impressed with Sehbaan, I think he's shown the most improvement of the lot. So much that I don't think anyone else could play a gray - black character with such flair.

It also helps that Neha and he are a perfect match, personality wise and look great together whenever they are in the same frame!

What was the first scene of theirs  that you watched and liked?
Incidentally, the first scene I watched between them was the dandiya one where Yuvi saves Naina from some goons. I thought the sequence was well executed, that Neha Jhulka was gorgeous and why didn't they get anyone else to play the character of Yuvraj.

Not dislike but there was definitely scope for improvement from Sehbaan's side...And he's not let us down.

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

P.S. I've read all the replies posted on this topic and must say, you are all pretty creative.

@ El, those two lines "Losing you is my biggest fear"
and "Loving you is my biggest fear" πŸ‘
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

definitely their intimacy...their intimate eyelock sessions that said sumthin unspoken

well....it was both really. widout actin, a character jus feels incomplete (like tamana in the beginning)...but anyways, it ws the oppositeness that was so charasmatic especially wen dey ended up togetha 1 way or the otha...so cute

the scne that Naina told Yuvi that she will tell Shanky that Yuvi was in Shanky's office searchin for sumthin

never..actually my friend inspired me by sayin that YuNa rocks so my impression of dem was always positive

No bashing please.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I am a hopeful romantic and am drawn to dark, intense passionate love stories and sagas of life and grey people. YuNa are happening that way. πŸ˜‰

All of the above, baby. YuNa are a blockbuster package. Neha and Sehban will never look as good with anyone else as they look with each-other.

The terrace scene where Yuvi saved Naina's life and asked her with awesome attitude that was she an ace at committing suicides or was it her first time?  They ROCKED.

Nopey. Naina is adorable and Yuvi is MY HERO. 😳

No bashing please.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolaries4

Loved this line.. its soo true.. he is really scared of feeling anything for anyone, esp Naina.. and he runs away from All feelings!

So beautifully said.😳
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next