Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
For me YuNa were not that attractive in the first. For that matter Tammana too didn't impress me that muchOuchOuch. It was only Sid in the first who got my attention and even in the promos I liked Sid's one the bestLOLLOL.

I started liked Naina first because the way she lies to her dad out right was so cute and hilarious and many a time I wished I could have pulled off something like that in my teenage yearsDay DreamingDay Dreaming. I started to like Naina first for her outgoing and bubbly character and at the same time her innocence touched me. For all the master liar she is, she doesn't know that she is a rookie when compared to Yuvi. Bless her golden heartLOLLOLLOL. Slowly I started to like Yuvi's one liners and I started to like their chemistry when for the very first time Yuvi drops Naina home on his bike. It was quite hot scene when they have the ride on the bike and then the second scene which I liked was the Diwali sequenceClapClapClap

In YuNa(actually like Sidna more for their pristine and innocent love story)  I like Naina more than Yuvi and somewhere I feel so protective of Naina as she is so sweet and good hearted girl. And yes at the present moment I am very mad and pissed off at Yuvi for trying to trap Naina in his plan to reach ShashankAngry

Edited by psarada - 29 November 2009 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquentnyctophilia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What draws you to YuNa? (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kelta

Groupbie

kelta

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I am one of those silent members in this forum....this is my first post ever!! (please be kind to me Smile)

To be honest I didn't like Yuvraj and Naina in the beginning but I slowly warmed to their characters and now I simply cant get enough of them! LOL

I am totally in love with YUNA, because of the fiery chemistry between them and the actors' ability the portray their respective characters so well.

Sehbaan is brilliantly carrying out the role of a seductive villain *drool drool*....Day Dreaming.....and of course Neha...who is playing the role of a bubbalicious cupid striken Nancy Drew with perfectionTongue...in short....YUNA rock because they are YUNA!! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquentpsaradanyctophilia

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?
I wanted something new to watch, so i decided to watch DMG2, i didnt think i was goona love any of the couples, but i was exited to for the new interns. Plus..i liked Naina's intor promo, and Sids intro promo.

Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?
It was the first meeting, the motorcycle and the naina dancing!LOL She seemed like a crazy teenager, that reminded me of come1 i know [who?]LOL

What was the first scene of theirs that you watched and liked?
i loved the terrace scene, and once yuvi said..."marne ka shock hai ya pehli baar try kar rahi ho?" i wa HOOKED! l

Did you dislike either Y or N before??
Not really, i thought theie acting needed work, but theyd defo get better, and By God, they did!Embarrassed

And ofcourse their setting the screen on fire chemistry isnt doing much good to my weak heart, neither is Yuvis UZJ, or naina's adorable outfits, and expressions.

Not to mention the hair tuking, and the cornering, and yuvi's manhandling, and Angry young man attitude, and Naina's full of life, chulbuli personality!

Heart them!

Edited by *payal_15* - 29 November 2009 at 1:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquent

angelkti

IF-Dazzler

angelkti

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Yuvraj :)

Eloquent

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Eloquent

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kelta

Hey guys!

I am one of those silent members in this forum....this is my first post ever!! (please be kind to me Smile)

To be honest I didn't like Yuvraj and Naina in the beginning but I slowly warmed to their characters and now I simply cant get enough of them! LOL

I am totally in love with YUNA, because of the fiery chemistry between them and the actors' ability the portray their respective characters so well.

Sehbaan is brilliantly carrying out the role of a seductive villain *drool drool*....Day Dreaming.....and of course Neha...who is playing the role of a bubbalicious cupid striken Nancy Drew with perfectionTongue...in short....YUNA rock because they are YUNA!! Thumbs Up

Hey welcome to the forum dear. Don't worry, we will treat you as nicely as Yuvi treats Naina when she's being naughty ROFL 

Nice to see so many newbies here! Do keep posting!

Aur haan...Yuvi is NOT a villain...he's just a very complicated character...he is neither white nor black, he is grey and that is what made me watch this couple. The characterization is so good..something I never expected from DMG! Even Naina who is described frequently a a bubbly character...is a compulsive liar..this aspect makes me interested in her character...what makes the woman lie??? And what makes her want to solve every little mystery on mother Earth??
And Yuvi...no words...characterization is awesome!

And the intensity of their romance had me hooked. And the fieriness. And the hair tucking. LOLLOLLOL  They are opposites and yet similar in certain aspects *cough* lying *cough*
Oh and the hotness *cough*

Everyone thank you so much for replying! Hug Wonderful posts!! Have no time to reply to every post but wish I could...maybe...when Yuvi smiles at Naina :P

Welcome to the newbies! Smile

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

I wanted something new to watch, so i decided to watch DMG2, i didnt think i was goona love any of the couples, but i was exited to for the new interns. Plus..i liked Naina's intor promo, and Sids intro promo.

It was the first meeting, the motorcycle and the naina dancing!LOL She seemed like a crazy teenager, that reminded me of come1 i know [who?]LOL

i loved the terrace scene, and once yuvi said..."marne ka shock hai ya pehli baar try kar rahi ho?" i wa HOOKED! l

Not really, i thought theie acting needed work, but theyd defo get better, and By God, they did!Embarrassed

And ofcourse their setting the screen on fire chemistry isnt doing much good to my weak heart, neither is Yuvis UZJ, or naina's adorable outfits, and expressions.

Not to mention the hair tuking, and the cornering, and yuvi's manhandling, and Angry young man attitude, and Naina's full of life, chulbuli personality!

Heart them!

payal! Hug Love your siggy! And the animated stacked YuNa avi too! can I chorify it??? :P

As for your siggy...it is perfect for Naina "Losing you is my biggest fear"

And for Yuvi it would be "Loving you is my biggest fear"

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *payal_15*

Heart them!

payal! Hug Love your siggy! And the animated stacked YuNa avi too! can I chorify it??? :P

As for your siggy...it is perfect for Naina "Losing you is my biggest fear"

And for Yuvi it would be "Loving you is my biggest fear"

Lolz..go ahead and chorify it yaar, its made to do soWinkLOL

OMG!! thats soo perfect!! loving you is my biggest fear, well...its already coming true yuvi, u love her nad we know that, and we wont let you live it down!Wink

Edited by *payal_15* - 29 November 2009 at 1:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top