What draws you to YuNa?

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?

Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?

What was the first scene of theirs that you watched and liked?

Did you dislike either Y or N before??

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

their terrace scene...it was really interesting...and yes Sebhan of course

um...all of it i guess...they have some real sparks flying between them

hm...the terrace scene was the first one i watched...i think...

never!!!

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

nice thread!! lol love it!
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well at 1st i wznt too interested 2 b honest,i only knew karan wahi & neha & liked them in promos too.dint know abt the others so i wznt too sure.even thn i dint stop watching DMG...

Slowly i started 2 lyk em...espacailly YUNA.i started loving them ryt from the scene wen both r on the terrace.than i started liking SIDNA,JP/JIGGY.
Now....i just love them Alot. SIDNA / YUNA / JP / JIGGY....they all rock man!!
bt Yuna r my fav cz of everything abt them...their chemistry,looks,acting,attitude,style....here i wud lyk 2 give a specail mention to "SEHBAAN",who came as a pleasant surprise really! he plays his character to perfection! i wz intrigued by his character from the start.I JUST love his acting man! he makes it all so believable that deserves a huge round of applause.even though he's a newcomer in this field,he hz made his presence strongly felt! 
Neha hz bin my fav since the 1st time i saw her in NIDO add. i kinda feel she hz a Madhuri-ish pretty look abt her(i Love madhuri Dixit) along with her own beauty,which makes her look just gorgeous! 2gather NEHA & SEHBAAN just set the screen on fire with their sizzling Chemistry!

To make a long story short,i love EVERYTHING abt YUNA!
Yuna r just BRILLIANT! love em alot man,cant even tell how much :)
Edited by SimplyNice - 14 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail

one dat stiff character of yuvi (as if not only did he had his shirt starched but also gulped 2 glasses of starch for added-up stiffness)a tough guy   ๐Ÿ˜‰ sizzling
   ..........n naina a melt down ice cream wen hot yuvi is around, n also a lovely chatter box ๐Ÿ˜†

awesome chemistry... a good actin dat blends with their characters... yuna... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

terrace scene (marne ke shok hai ya pehli baar try kar rahi hain... Tum jante hoon mein kaun hoon --- Kyun kya tum nahi janti tum kaun hoon...)

not at all... never in future
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
In a word, Yuvraj.   :))
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved their story Line.. and more importantly their charachters - total opposites..

I always Loved dark and intense Love stories, in which there is alot of passion and intensity - and Because the way YuNa are, there are bound to be clashes and therefore alot of intensity and passion...

Also, YuNa are amazing actors and you actually enjoy watching their interaction on screen.. its sizzling with amazing chemistry..

To be honest, I only watched DMG in the very beggining, and then when RM were in the picture and  Now for YuNa!!

btw, nice post Eloquent.. :)
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them? Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?
Definately the characters. If you don't have a strong based character, not matter what brilliant actor you bring, it just won't work. Yuvi's dark past'ed character is just something else. It's something you can connect with it, it's intriguing, it's human. Hence why I was pulled from day one.

But if you think about it - character, actor, chemistry, they all go hand in hand. I don't think anyone else would be able to play Yuvi with such sincerity like Sehban has.

Oooo, I have terrible memory. But I think it was in Sanjeevani where Yuvi and Naina converse for the first time and Yuvi finds out that Naina lied about already being a doctor. Yuvi So yeah, I liked them from the beginning!

I didn't dislike them buy I was never such a huge fan either. I came into season 2 without much expectations. But YuNa have grown on me, like proper grown on me!
Oooo, some serious stuff!
[/QUOTE]
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly? It was the chemistry.  They are just sizzling ! You can actually FELL the sizzle whenever they both are together on screen ! Their acting is good too. But I was not that impressed with Sehban's acting skills for, like the first week of DMG ! But his acting is awesome now !!

Oooh, The first scene I watched of YuNa happened to be the one when Naina is dancing and she accidentally falls onto Yuvi's bike when he comes and he then PUSHES her off him. The first time I watched it I was like "What the hell?, He pushed her off him?" Cuz normally in Indian soaps if a girl falls into the guys arms they will be staring at each other for like ten mins or so, without bothering about the fact that they dont even KNOW each other. But here, looking at that one scene I could tell that this couple is gonna rock!

Nah ! I dint dislike anyone. But I always had and have a soft corner for Naina. She is abosolutely adorable! I loved her from the promos itself.

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 14 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
For me YuNa were not that attractive in the first. For that matter Tammana too didn't impress me that much. It was only Sid in the first who got my attention and even in the promos I liked Sid's one the best๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

I started liked Naina first because the way she lies to her dad out right was so cute and hilarious and many a time I wished I could have pulled off something like that in my teenage years๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I started to like Naina first for her outgoing and bubbly character and at the same time her innocence touched me. For all the master liar she is, she doesn't know that she is a rookie when compared to Yuvi. Bless her golden heart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Slowly I started to like Yuvi's one liners and I started to like their chemistry when for the very first time Yuvi drops Naina home on his bike. It was quite hot scene when they have the ride on the bike and then the second scene which I liked was the Diwali sequence๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. 

In YuNa(actually like Sidna more for their pristine and innocent love story)  I like Naina more than Yuvi and somewhere I feel so protective of Naina as she is so sweet and good hearted girl. And yes at the present moment I am very mad and pissed off at Yuvi for trying to trap Naina in his plan to reach Shashank๐Ÿ˜ก. 

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
kelta thumbnail
Hey guys!

I am one of those silent members in this forum....this is my first post ever!! (please be kind to me ๐Ÿ˜Š)

To be honest I didn't like Yuvraj and Naina in the beginning but I slowly warmed to their characters and now I simply cant get enough of them! ๐Ÿ˜†

I am totally in love with YUNA, because of the fiery chemistry between them and the actors' ability the portray their respective characters so well.

Sehbaan is brilliantly carrying out the role of a seductive villain *drool drool*....๐Ÿ˜.....and of course Neha...who is playing the role of a bubbalicious cupid striken Nancy Drew with perfection๐Ÿ˜›...in short....YUNA rock because they are YUNA!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ