Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them?

Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?

What was the first scene of theirs that you watched and liked?

Did you dislike either Y or N before??

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni.r3luvkasuSimplyNiceShipra_SPinkSugarsmads-bhootni-hey.bhaggunyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What draws you to YuNa?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eloquent

Hee hee..I know there's another poll topic about YuNa fans..so that made me ask this: What makes you like YuNa.

their terrace scene...it was really interesting...and yes Sebhan of course

um...all of it i guess...they have some real sparks flying between them

hm...the terrace scene was the first one i watched...i think...

never!!!

Do reply. This is for all...the oldy DMG fans as well as the ones who started watching the new one.

No bashing please.

I am preparing a statistical report...which will be going into Dr. Yuvraj's case files. :P

nice thread!! lol love it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyNiceEloquent

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Well at 1st i wznt too interested 2 b honest,i only knew karan wahi & neha & liked them in promos too.dint know abt the others so i wznt too sure.even thn i dint stop watching DMG...

Slowly i started 2 lyk em...espacailly YUNA.i started loving them ryt from the scene wen both r on the terrace.than i started liking SIDNA,JP/JIGGY.
Now....i just love them Alot. SIDNA / YUNA / JP / JIGGY....they all rock man!!
bt Yuna r my fav cz of everything abt them...their chemistry,looks,acting,attitude,style....here i wud lyk 2 give a specail mention to "SEHBAAN",who came as a pleasant surprise really! he plays his character to perfection! i wz intrigued by his character from the start.I JUST love his acting man! he makes it all so believable that deserves a huge round of applause.even though he's a newcomer in this field,he hz made his presence strongly felt! 
Neha hz bin my fav since the 1st time i saw her in NIDO add. i kinda feel she hz a Madhuri-ish pretty look abt her(i Love madhuri Dixit) along with her own beauty,which makes her look just gorgeous! 2gather NEHA & SEHBAAN just set the screen on fire with their sizzling Chemistry!

To make a long story short,i love EVERYTHING abt YUNA!
Yuna r just BRILLIANT! love em alot man,cant even tell how much :)

Edited by SimplyNice - 29 November 2009 at 12:26pm

Eloquent-bhootni-

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

one dat stiff character of yuvi (as if not only did he had his shirt starched but also gulped 2 glasses of starch for added-up stiffness)a tough guy   Wink sizzling
   ..........n naina a melt down ice cream wen hot yuvi is around, n also a lovely chatter box LOL

awesome chemistry... a good actin dat blends with their characters... yuna... Thumbs Up

terrace scene (marne ke shok hai ya pehli baar try kar rahi hain... Tum jante hoon mein kaun hoon --- Kyun kya tum nahi janti tum kaun hoon...)

not at all... never in future

Eloquent-bhootni-

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
In a word, Yuvraj.   :))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelktiSimplyNicenyctophilia-bhootni-

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I loved their story Line.. and more importantly their charachters - total opposites..

I always Loved dark and intense Love stories, in which there is alot of passion and intensity - and Because the way YuNa are, there are bound to be clashes and therefore alot of intensity and passion...

Also, YuNa are amazing actors and you actually enjoy watching their interaction on screen.. its sizzling with amazing chemistry..

To be honest, I only watched DMG in the very beggining, and then when RM were in the picture and  Now for YuNa!!

btw, nice post Eloquent.. :)

SimplyNiceEloquent

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
What drew you towards watching their scenes and start liking them? Was it the acting, the characters or the sheer chemistry b/w them?
Definately the characters. If you don't have a strong based character, not matter what brilliant actor you bring, it just won't work. Yuvi's dark past'ed character is just something else. It's something you can connect with it, it's intriguing, it's human. Hence why I was pulled from day one.

But if you think about it - character, actor, chemistry, they all go hand in hand. I don't think anyone else would be able to play Yuvi with such sincerity like Sehban has.

Oooo, I have terrible memory. But I think it was in Sanjeevani where Yuvi and Naina converse for the first time and Yuvi finds out that Naina lied about already being a doctor. Yuvi So yeah, I liked them from the beginning!

I didn't dislike them buy I was never such a huge fan either. I came into season 2 without much expectations. But YuNa have grown on me, like proper grown on me!
Oooo, some serious stuff!
[/QUOTE]

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Honestly? It was the chemistry.  They are just sizzling ! You can actually FELL the sizzle whenever they both are together on screen ! Their acting is good too. But I was not that impressed with Sehban's acting skills for, like the first week of DMG ! But his acting is awesome now !!

Oooh, The first scene I watched of YuNa happened to be the one when Naina is dancing and she accidentally falls onto Yuvi's bike when he comes and he then PUSHES her off him. The first time I watched it I was like "What the hell?, He pushed her off him?" Cuz normally in Indian soaps if a girl falls into the guys arms they will be staring at each other for like ten mins or so, without bothering about the fact that they dont even KNOW each other. But here, looking at that one scene I could tell that this couple is gonna rock!

Nah ! I dint dislike anyone. But I always had and have a soft corner for Naina. She is abosolutely adorable! I loved her from the promos itself.

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 30 November 2009 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquentnyctophiliatrina_saras

Post Reply New Post

Go to top