Iccha 's marriage - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Tej is getting so much highlighted because he is not only illegitimate son of daddaji but after dad of veer (i think)

as for vansh-ichha marriage i hv been hearing that one article was published regarding this. can anyone plz post that article here.

that track will be disgusting. how much more veer has to suffer just because he did a crime of falling in love with ichha? just imagine how painful it will be for veer to see his beloved one always in front of her eyes as wife of his drug addicted brother.

but whatever hapens, the creatives must not unite veer and tapasya at any cost.

A slum girl was placed in a fairy land, and filled her eyes with dreams of her prince charms and later....throwing out of the land in one thud.....😲😕...... and the moral of the story is poor people dare not enter the fairy land and dare not dream of dreaming......

I think Vansh will fall in love with Ichcha and tell her that and she won't be interested. Then Tappu and nani will taunt her endlessly abt Veer and veer pursuing her and how that's her fault and to make herself unavailable for Veer, she'll marry to first person who's is ready to marry her and at this point of time It'd be Veer. Last time it was that sharab ke theka waala guy.It's going to be a mandir waali shaadi and so Ichcha won't know who he really is and Ammoo and Jogi won't know either.

After marriage Vansh will continuosly put Tappu and nani in place! Cant wait to watch that!

oops

Edited by moodylilgurl - 14 years ago
vansh and icha will get married same like we kept and praying a miracle during tapu and veer amazingly brilliant marriage
Change the names of the character of nandish as Vansh and rohit as veer... and confuss tapu and let iccha-vansh marriage happen.....😉😛
Originally posted by shivani109

Pyar ek baar hota hai, so may be she will dedicate her life to educate poor children and move ahead in life..

yes and  iccha has fallen in love with taps long before ...
that's why all relationships except taps is worthless to her ...
Vijaya, I think the script writer for ichcha is inspired by our dear Mahatma Gandhiji...
Brilliant idea sarho0, v can name tej singh, body guards as veer 1 n veer 2 n give them in marriage to tapasya 1 n2....ichcha will choose her groom in a swyamvar of many eligible bachelors veer n vansh being a part of it.
Originally posted by shivani109

Vijaya, I think the script writer for ichcha is inspired by our dear Mahatma Gandhiji...
shivaniji aap ne sahi kaha hai...😊