Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bookamark

Groupbie

bookamark

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Now is the story is in track.Clap........ But how will iccha gets married to vanshConfused ???? how will thakur sahab and damini agree to the marriage?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha 's marriage" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
again Ichcha will give her kasam to ammo ..... and also to thakur ...... any thing is possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Pyar ek baar hota hai, so may be she will dedicate her life to educate poor children and move ahead in life..

Bobbyforyou

Tapeyga

Tapeyga

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I know not how but I think that  Veer which is going to hang this decision later I can not explain it but because Iccha made the decision of its marriage he is going to make similar

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Please tell me what on earth is going on? People change partners all the time in this serial, and then there is all this talk about parampara and riwaz. I mean in real life, would you marry your boyfriend's brother if you can't marry him for some reason? I suppose next they will show Nani marrying daddaji, Jogi marrying Gunwanti, Tapu marrying I don't know who else Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistqueen_of_heartswhoa..Dilshashonuu

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
no idea how this vansh ichaa marriage happen
how jogi thakur allow this marriage
i think this tej and vansh brought to trouble taps
so may be she gets fed up of bundela house\
and plan to run away with sidWink

shonuu

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
no vansh-icha marriage plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
We want Veer-Icha only.....pls creatives dont create more confusion in this story, We were able to digest Veer-Tappu but Vansh-Icha is gonna be miserable.....

navaneeta

Goldie

navaneeta

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Someone wrote that Vansh and Ichcha marriage is already planned and published in some article .. similar way we all knew that Veer is going to marry Tapasya and not Ichcha .. only way we were wondering how ...

Just want to know .. is Vansh Iccha track confirmed? As far I have seen ... I guess Vansh Tappu track makes more sence as Vansh may fall for Tappu and Tappu may also start screaming .. Mujhe Vansh Chaiye ... as Vansh is more likeable 'rangeen' character for Tappu and not Veer .... Any clue?

Also I cannot understand one part ... why this Tej Singh track is getting so much highlighted ... If Tej is only an illegal child of Daddaji .. what it has to do with Veer ... apart from making him upset. What Tej and Vansh combo has to do with this serial anyways ... but this is getting highlighted heavily and Vansh actor .. Rohit Khurana is a known actor down South, so he may not play a role just for a cameo in a TV Serial.

shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top