Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein
Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

India-Forums

Karthik will not marry Suman...

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I don't think Karthik will marry Suman. She is his brother's wife now. As a man of good qualities, he will not proceed in that direction. But yes, he will protect her from all the evils. Suman will start discovering the same love in Karthik but....story continues...

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@rightchoice...
good point to think upon...that Kartik will not marry Suman right now...coz he is a man of principles and ethics..
and m sure he will not marry her but will take care of her form each and every problems.....

but m concerned abt VBs behavior towards her....how kartik will handle all those situations as a jeth(husbands elder bro)...may be then VB will say that Suman has a bad character and "wo kartik ko fasa rahi hai" ....i dont want that to happen...and also how suman will accept to marry kartik as she said that Karan is her God and Everything...

very critical situation for Suman and Kartik to take any decision.....
ShabnamSahebi Senior Member
ShabnamSahebi
ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I don't think Suman and Kartik will marry either and he will protect her. I just don't believe Karan is dead though, it might be one of those things where the husband disappears for a while, they haven't found his body! She will live as a widow, and he will come at a turning point, when we least expect it Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical-tellyaddict-

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Karan is def not dead as they won't find the bodySmileSo Karthik will take care of Suman and protect her. I don't know if he will marry Nandini now.  He def will not marry Suman as she is his little bro's wife.  The family dynamics will change for sure.  The story is getting more interesting now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical-tellyaddict-

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I too think as per Kartik's character he would not marry Suman as she is already Karan's wife.  I just hope the CAs would stick to that character's consistency and not spoil it by making him marry Suman.

And I also don't see how they are going to justify Suman agreeing to marry Kartik unless She has amnesia or such condition and if she is, then Kartik def. won't agree to marry her under such circumstances too.

As for Kartik and nandini marriage, I wonder what would happen. They def. may not marry immediately but the family might want to soon, to bring back happiness into the house again, u never know.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top