~~:: The PPAW Times "Final Edition" ::~~ - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank u all for the commments....!!! & congratulations to the Fans.......!!!👏
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Congrats to all the winners!
Thanks Shika for posting this, but I thought it was getting posted on Wednesday? 😆 Oh well, it looks great, and thanks for doing this! 🤗

Ya Varsha...it ws supposed 2 b hr on Wednesady..bt thn i thot ki y nt give the members sm tym..i mean b4 the members actually leave the forum..cos the show hs already ended..only the Jodi's Sharing thr experiences is lft.....😊
Wonderful Newsletter👏...Congrats to the whole NL team for putting up such a wonderfu show😃..also Congrats Shikha😳..u r truely the star of this forum⭐️..congrats to others as well😃..

wow...did u make them all...those were really amazing!!! im going to miss this show...👏 🥳
🥳
Originally posted by jyoti06

Wonderful Newsletter👏...Congrats to the whole NL team for putting up such a wonderfu show😃..also Congrats Shikha😳..u r truely the star of this forum⭐️..congrats to others as well😃..

thnk u sooo mch Jyoti for the Apprec.......😳😳

m so glad u likin it all...........😳
Originally posted by raju786

wow...did u make them all...those were really amazing!!! im going to miss this show...👏 🥳
🥳

thnk u so mch😳😳.........& ya we gonna miss the showww 4 Sure............sob sob sob...😭
congrats my dear swati di for winning the prize and starry di congrats for you too...........
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shikha n swati-congratulationssssssssssssss yaar!!!U deserved those awards!!!

Shikha-Loveeeeeely post!!Loved all those winning siggies!!!Agree woth most of the category winners.
Originally posted by bhoomja_2903

congrats my dear swati di for winning the prize and starry di congrats for you too...........

thnk u buddyy😊
Originally posted by -Saru-

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shikha n swati-congratulationssssssssssssss yaar!!!U deserved those awards!!!

Shikha-Loveeeeeely post!!Loved all those winning siggies!!!Agree woth most of the category winners.

thnxx alott Saru.😳😳.....ya..bt they all wr winners !!👏