Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Our own Pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
We all know Basera is ending.SmileSo now we wish to see Pallavi in a new soap.Big smileShe played a loving wife in Karam Apna Apna,EmbarrassedVamp in Kasam Se,Shockedsecond woman in Athva VachanOuch,a mother in BaseraDead.She has played different characters with different shades and different co-actors.She has proved her versatility again and againClap.But I think its high time she should play character that gives her the chance to portray her own age.I don't want to see Pallavi as a mother of grown-up children,a phyco vamp or as a second lead.I want to see her playing an young,smart,independent lady with lots of ambitions in life,not in  sacrifising  character any more.She should act in a prime time show of a popular channel not in flop shows like Basera or Athva Vachan.
What about you guys?In what type of characters you want to see Pallavi and with whom?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_pavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our own Pallavi" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Gr8 post!!! as to your question wat kinda roles we wud luv to see Pallavi in? any role she seems to be comfortable in...IMHO,she didn't seem to be even 1% comfortable in Basera...
This time i firmly believe she shud stick to a Balaji show, b'coz only they r able to get her true potential out, who else cud imagine tat she cud also do a -ve roleBig smile...
As far as actors is concerned, my bias has always been towards Yash!...anyways wishing her all the very best for her future ventures!!!
Hope this won't turn out to be a comparison post,as members opinion has been askedBig smile

Pria

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes I also feel she should act in a Balaji soap.She is a true Balaji herione.

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
balaji for sure..i want her to be as sweet innocent and gental..a character as ever..and paired against a certain someone...Day Dreaming no prizes for  guessing who..

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
very gud post even i want her to work with EK once again

saba :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top