Posted: 14 years ago
sounds interesting
do continue =D
PM me
luv reema ....xx
Part 2:Infatuation?

Nupur's POV

"Good morning, Mam.Welcome to Jet Airways.I hope you enjoy our journey with us." The attendant said in her polite voice with her fake plastered smile.She was in her 20's,very fair and beautiful.Her makeup shone even in the light.But there was an arrogant air which only us girls can feel about each other.Boys don't understand such things about girls.first they check out her curvy hips, then start flirting with her, and then repent on their choice. Mayank was one of those guys.I was surprised, he didn't behave his usual self.

"Hello,you seem new to this job.Am I right?" Mayank asked.

The girl blushed and said,"Yes."

"Where do you live?"

"Mumbai."

"Oh, that's great! Maybe we could meet some time.We should exchange num-Ow!"

I interrupted them by jerking Mayank's arm hard.I didn't know why, when mayank talked to any other girl, I felt my heart flinching with pain.Something burning inside me.Like I wanted to kill that girl.Maybe because staying with him had made me possessive about him.Or maybe.....Nah, not possible.

"What's the problem, Nupur?"

"Mayank,can we sit down? Numbers can be exchanged anytime.Now My legs are aching and the flight has to take off,right?"I smiled sweetly at the attendant.

"Um, Yes."the attendant said dejectedly.I smiled triumphantly.

"Okay, maybe sometime later.Bye!" he winked at her.She gave one of her deep pink blushes, making her look like a Barbie doll.

"What were you doing with that girl? Dude, she is not a book! Shr's a girl, and you hate all girls except me!" I asked him sternly.

"Well, seems this one is an exception." He said with a sly smile.

Somehow I felt this trip wasn't going to be as enjoyable, especially with that whining attendant.
The girl came to us to offer us chocolates.I had a sweet tooth, while Mayank said he felt like puking when he put a chocolate in his mouth.he loved Karela instead.Yucky taste, I'd say.But today, he took out a fistful of chocolates out and while doing that, her hand brushed against his.

"Oops, I'm sorry!"Mayank blurted out.

The girl blushed and went in.

"Mayank, enough!"I raised my voice.

He looked startled.As Mayank came back to his senses, he motioned me to come back to mine."Nupur, lower your voice.It was just an accident, why are you getting so hyper?Are you jealous?"

Was I? No, just possessive about my best friend.Or I was?

Whatever, Io had to get away from the embarrassing moment.i took the cushion from my back and smacked it hard on his arm."Serves you right."I said as he gave his 'Ow's" and "Ouch's".

I looked at his innocent expression.You couldn't help but check out a hot guy who had this cute habit of running his fingers through his long black and already spiked hair.His wandering chocolate-brown eyes which rolled half the time I talked about Shah Rukh or movies.His cute,dimpled star studded smile which could be seen the most when he got the results of his tests.The scholar couldn't get less than the highest marks.Thankfully, he smelt great too and was a perfect gentleman helping every girl with their problem which made him the to-die-for guy.I was quite ordinary for him.Why would he fall in love with me?Hey wait, why am I thinking of him? Why should he fall in love with me?

I was in that point of my reflections when I felt someone's soft hands in mine."You Fine?I'm sorry,Okay!Won't flirt with her again!"

"That's like my Mayank." I cuddled myself on his arm and closed my shutting eyelids.

OMG.. this is so much like Nupz.. She's getting jealous.. I really loved this OS.. and Mayank flirting... ok.. this is something new😛.. and just loved the way she says.." That's my Mayank".. So cute and adorable..😳Edited by Divya_kaldivya - 14 years ago
Heyyy shruthi
That was a really nice part
Nupur getting so much jealous
Enjoyed it
Plzzzz continue soon
hey so sowie for the late comment, but amazinggggggggg work, loved it, continue soon.
hey dear....
awesome part...
loved it....
mayur are soooo adorable....
thnxxx 4 the pm....
do upd8 soon....
loads of love,
jigi.
Nice part.... pls add me in ur pm list...