Fan Fictions

HeAvEnS's OS Shot gallery (AR) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

X..Niha..X

Goldie

X..Niha..X

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Cool shot . Thank god it was a dream . Loved the end .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeAvEnS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HeAvEnS's OS Shot gallery (AR) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
re

HeAvEnS

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
oh that was really nice and different .. great going heaven!!

HeAvEnS

dipu

Goldie

dipu

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged

hey!!!

that was really a nice shot man.,..

loved it,,,

you describe that all really well...

great job dear,

HeAvEnS

HeAvEnS

Goldie

HeAvEnS

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

ONE PROMISE AR (ONE SHOT)

Her beautiful wedding dress fitted perfectly shaping her beautiful curves. The accessories making her look elegant and her smile which made her face glow with happiness.

"Ridhima it's time." Her dads smiled and lead her out of the dressing room. Linking their arms, ready to walk her down the aisle. Taking a breath before entering through the double doors. He pulled her veil over his daughters face and went in.

Everyone's head turned toward the doors watching both of them.

Ridhima was absolutely breathtaking. Side by side, until the very end. They reached the groom. Her dad let go of her arm, smiled weakly, and retreated to one of the booths his wife was sitting at.

Armaan held out his hand to help up the steps. As the priest was doing his thing, both Ridhima and Armaan couldn't take their eyes off each other. Holding their hands together tightly, as if never wanting to let go.

Both looking at each other smiling happily.

What could get in the way?

"And now I pronounce you husband and wi-"

"Ridhima!!" she had landed in his arms roughly. He lifted the veil, seeing her pale face that broke his heart into two.

Everyone came rushing over. Friends, family, workers, everyone.

Armaan, without a word carried her outside into the freezing cold rushing to his car followed by everyone else.

Tears were already leaking out of his eyes. Speeding to the hospital, not even caring about the speed limit.

Once he arrived, he carried her in the ER yelling, "Doctor, help please! Doctor!!!"

The nurses carried her onto one of the portable beds and into the operating room. Armaan, who was still rushing along by her side. Through the doors the nurses went. Armaan tried to go through only to be stopped by two doctors.

Waiting for two hours already. Most of everyone were asked to leave because up too much people in the waiting area. Pretty much the people who were left were Ridhima's parents and Armaan.

Soon enough, the lights in the operation room switched off and the doctor came out.

Of course Armaan was the first to reach him, and then Ridhima's parents. The doctor took off his mask and looked down for a bit.

"Doctor, how's our daughter?" Shashank asked

"I'm sorry but we did the best we could." The doctor replied with sympathy

Armaan heard this and was outrageous. He grabbed the doctor's shoulders, "You did your best? If you did you'd be able to save her!" he screamed

"I'm sorry we did the best we could." Armaan let go slowly, "I'm sorry doctor, I was just-" he was interrupted, "I understand, no need to be sorry."

He continued, "The patient doesn't have much time left. Her brain tumor has gotten so bad that we can't do anything about it anymore. You can visit her as soon as we transfer her to a room." The doctor left.

Ridhima soon came out. There was a breathing mask on her and she was changed into a hospital gown.

The nurses rolled her into a room and set up the machinery.

The three followed close behind but stayed outside until one of the nurses came out.

"She is conscious. You may go in and visit her one at a time. She is in a very critical state right now. Just be prepared if anything happens." The other nurse came out with a slight bow. They both left us alone.

The first to go in was Ridhima's dad. Then next was her mom. Now it was Armaan's turn.

He walked into the room with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. He heard the beeps out the heart monitor that was going extremely slow. He sat down in the chair next to Ridhima's bed and held onto her cold hands.

"Everything's going to be okay. After this, we can go home." He said with a reassuring smile. Deep down he knew this was a lie.

Ridhima returned a smile and squeezed his hands, "I want to go to our place." She said slowly

He nodded and left the room. Soon, he returned back with the same nurse from earlier with a wheelchair.

The nurse disconnected all the machinery and lifted Ridhima onto the wheelchair and wheeled her out of the room.

Her parents came to her, hugged her and kissed her while Armaan spoke with the nurse privately.

"Don't let her stay out too long. Her heart can stop at anytime or at least make her breathing worst than it already is. It's already bad enough that I wheeled her out her but just for you two, I'll make an acceptation. Make sure she's warm." The nurse told Armaan and left.

He went back to Ridhima. Her dad nodded that it was okay to leave.

Armaan wheeled her all the way to the exit and covered her with his suit jacket.

He headed out into the freezing cold once again.

He drove for almost an hour to reach their destination still trying to hold back his tears. Ridhima was just looking out the window watching the trees and other cars pass by.

Finally there, he led Ridhima out of the car and into the open. Sure it was cold, but it was a beautiful site to see.

Their place was a big open area full of greens with a small waterfall still flowing. And right next to the water fall was a big cherry blossom tree.

Armaan was staring at Ridhima who was twirling around like a little kid in a candy shop. Ridhima looked at him and smiled. She walked towards him and tugged on his arm to follow her.

She led him to the cherry blossom tree where they had planted when he had first asked her out almost six years ago.

Now, the tree was as big as ever. With beautiful cherry blossoms all around that fell onto the ground. Armaan had sat down leaning against the tree with Ridhima in his arms. His head was resting on hers.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said slowly

"Just like you." Ridhima smile because of the cheesy comment.

"This is the place full of our history together. Happy moments and sad times. Hmmmmm." She sighed. This was the place where he proposed to her. When they'd get into fights, he'd always go here to find her and apologize.

They did everything together here.

"Armaan, I love you so much. I'm so sorry."

"I love you too but, why are you sorry?" he was confused

"Because I won't be able to live my life with you anymore. I'm sorry."

"Yes you will. Stop thinking like that. We'll be able to live a whole entire lifetime together and nothing's going to get in the way of that."

Ridhima sat up and looked at Armaan in the eyes. Her eyes were full of tears, "No, stop telling me that. Doctor told me I don't have much time." She stopped

"I'm going to die soon. Please, stop lying to me! I don't want to leave you. I love you too much to do that. I don't want to hurt you!" She started sobbing in his chest.

He saw that and held onto her closely, hugging her tightly.

"Stop it. It hurts me to see you like this." He kept on repeating in her ear. Eventually she stopped but the tears just wouldn't stop!

Her back was now against his chest and their hands were linked together, "When I die, I want you to move on. I don't want you to be miserable. You have to forget all about me."

Tears were flooding both of their eyes, "Promise?"

He really was heartbroken when she asked him to do that, but still. He couldn't say no to her. "Promise." They linked their pinkies together to seal the promise even though it made his heart fell heavy.

"Sing me a song Armaan Please." She was breathing heavily now

"What song do you want me to sing?"

"Any, as long as I hear your voice." She was just adorable even at this state.

He started singing "Fallin' For You" by Colbie Caillat but changed the words a bit.

"I don't know but
I think I maybe
Fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I know I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

I'm trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
and now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh I just can't take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
and now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I know I'm fallin' for you (x2)
I'm fallin' for you

Ooohhh
Oh no no
Oooooohhh
Oh I'm fallin' for you" he sang in complete English

"Did you like it?" He asked

"Of course." She started to hum the song over. ", I'm tired. I want to go to sleep." She whined, "Sing again, please?"

He started sing to sing again hold onto her hand. Ridhima hummed along with the song. Her humming got weaker and weaker.

"Armaan, I love you." She squeezed his hand one more time.

"I love you too Ridhima, Always."

She looked up at his face. Both of them leaned in for a kiss. Her hand slowly let go and her eyes closed completely.

She was gone. Gone from this world. Gone from his world.

"Ridhima ,' Ridzi '. Ridhima." He closed his eyes and thought about all the times he spent with Ridhima. He cried hard. He held her close. Somehow at that moment, it started to snow.

"I'm sorry Ridhima, I can't keep your promise." He took her wedding ring from his pocket and put it on her finger.
"I'll never forget about you, Ridhima, I just can't as long as I live."

THANKU THE COMMENTS FOR TOGEATHER BY DREAM

IT WAS ENCOURAGING
LOVE HEAVEN

Edited by daring66 - 29 November 2009 at 4:09pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90Anonymus PJgodsakejaspreet12armaanridhimma4simple_sweetAditi-palanme_lovelygultrendyfriendszesty.meswahasvrulssam19_2009AR-loverprincessanglesisgeo..KaJenDelena..iceprincess101X..Niha..Xjannat4everdiyaa1pkankitajain94kshanikaascorpio95swamii92archieliciousSuvarna....maggie131984mar-pinksscrazy_4_karancutiepreetkarans_angelKamal_23bd670816shinseen-Fizzi-dhruvikaluvsKSGIshiakweetrockstarAR_LOVER-Prithi-Aanya.k_anjali12janu1610sammy4unidha1983Zaynoo2320NorzNeha.K.RiddssSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fan-AviatoR-

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
heyy!
i really liked this ff...
nd i dun think it was stupidd
=)
great jobb
HiNaL

angelina_2005

Goldie

angelina_2005

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hey loved bth d shots.....last one was very emtional loved it....the first one was also brilliantly writtenn :)

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice one shot

love
Riddss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top