Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

~ Teri Meri Zindgai~ Prida rated Pg-13 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Thanks for all of your reviews!

Part Sixteen- The Surprise

( Tera Hona Laga Hoon)

The sunlight streaming through the window caused Damini to awaken from her slumber. Prithvi was leaning on his side staring at her. She smiled at him and caressed his face.

" Happy anniversary Prithvi," she declared.

" Happy  anniversary Damini," he whispered back before leaning forward and gathering her in his arms. She pressed a kiss on his cheek and he kissed her forehead as they pulled back.

" I have a surprise for you today. We should get up now and get ready," he insisted.

" I rather wish I could sleep in your arms all day today. However I would like to see the surprise," she quipped.

They got up and started to get ready,

Damini emerged from the bathroom in her robe not sure what to wear. She instinctively opened the  dresser and found a package there. She was puzzled when did this get here? Could it be from when the boys all lived here. However when she opened it she saw a brand new ghara choli. She smiled brightly.

" Prithvi tum bhi na!," she thought to herself.

She started to get dressed but was stuck with  two strings left in her back. She tried to tie them in vain. She grew frustrated she wanted to look nice for Prithvi and now she couldn't even tie her strings. She saw in the package there was some payals. She slipped them on with ease. She then took out some bangles and started to put them on. Hearing the water shut off, she again tried to frantically to tie the strings.

Prithvi  came out wearing a kurta and pajama.  He stopped short seeing his wife trying to tie her doori ke strings. He smiled and acted like he didn't notice her struggling.

" Prithvi zaara yahaan aana," she called out.

He made his way to her and stood behind her. He just gazed at her through the mirror.

" Kya baat hai?," he asked.

She frowned at him.

" Anjaan mat bano!," she hissed.

" So you want my help?," he inquired.

" Aur kya, sirf tum aur main yahaan hain," she retorted.

(Khudaya Ve from Luck playing in  background)

Prithvi took the strings from her hands. She froze feeling his warm breath on her back. He tied her strings and then turned her to face him. He gazed at her from head , down to her feet. He was mesmisized  as ever. It didn't seem like a whole year had passed since they were first married but he knew despite the bitter bits in between, happiness would await them very soon.

He stepped back and took the duppatta from the bed and put it around her like a bride would wear it.

He then offered his hand and she took it. They headed out of the house with some money and a puja ki thali. Damini simply walked alongside Prithvi  until they stopped somewhere and she was left gazing at it.

" This is the Hidimba Devi Temple. It was built back in 1553," Prithvi stated.

" So this is our surprise, we're…," she trailed off

( Kaise Muhje from Ghanjini)

" Hum yahaan isse jaga ke par do barra shaddi karenge," Prithvi declared.

( Today, we are getting married here again.)

Damini gazed him at him in wonderment. He offered his hand again and she grasped it. She wasn't holding on to let go, she was holding on for life as along as they both had it.

A priest performed the rites with pomp.( Imagine marriage mantras in the background).

They took pheras again and Prithvi  applied sindoor in her maang again. Damini  felt blessed to be married in such a  holy and beautiful place.

Later after praying, they walked outside together.

" How do you feel?," he inquired.

She smiled.

" I feel like I have everything without asking for it," she replied.

She put her arm through his and said," I love you Prithvi. It was a  great surprise," she exclaimed.

" I could never back away from any promise I made to you," he replied as they walked off towards the center of town.

They went to eat and then headed off to the Buddhist temples in the area. The monks greeted them and blessed them with a long happy married life. The couple took their blessings gratefully.

They went to the market to buy a few things for the house. They decided the next day they would come shopping for the renovations of the house.

" Prithvi I don't think we need to make too many changes in the house. It just needs to be filled with love, laughter and life again," Damini commented as they made their way back.

He nodded.

" You are right and I am glad you realized that. I think someday we can expand the yard and get a few horses here. We can teach our children, nieces and nephews how to ride," he stated.

Damini smiled recalling the vision she had when she first walked into the yard. It would come true eventually.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJmpreeetkaurChit15sankalp_praptiekthatigerBilliCat.Lifez_BeautifulAbhiNikiLuverRach.-Sid-tes_v1desigirl_18hapinezz13liv2laugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Teri Meri Zindgai~ Prida rated Pg-13 (Page 7)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaarrrrrr............tooooooo gooodddd
how do u do this everytime.......Star
ua truely gifted da.........excellent workClapClapClap
what do i say..........im lost in pridalandDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
dont disturbe meWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged

prida re-marriage.....wow!!

lost in prida land..lalala!!!  jokes apart i just cant stop saying LOVELY!!

epecially when they get married again....kash aisa lnmdj mein bhi hota...

sonali...i know dat its a prida ff....but to keep up the spirit of lnmdj...why dont u bring in varni and savni as a special appearance(JUST A SUGGESTION, dear...hope u dont mind)

adventure_gurl

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
wndrful.... beautiful... totaly fab...

Rach.

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
remarriage.....faboulous idea!! n how sweet!!! excellent job Sonali!!

adventure_gurl

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
love it sonali u r adoreable

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Sonali

That was amazing. You have a very vivid imagination and the gift to describe it to the reader in a wonderful manner. The remarriage idea was fabulous. Keep it coming.

Clap

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Great job!!!
add me 2 ur pm list pls!!
I have read ur AN fic Mere Saathi!! I read it over and over again to get through these AN-less days!
hope you write another one!---
BTW, my name is Sheena!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top