Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

~ Teri Meri Zindgai~ Prida rated Pg-13 - Page 5

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok this update has romance, angst, comedy, a mixture of everything, the next update whenever I get around to writing it will be more enjoybale. I don't think this one will be the best of the lot, but if you like it please let me know. It seems jumbled to me. So here it is

Part 15

(Discowale Khisko)

Damini got up before Prithvi. She wanted to kiss him on cheek but settled to give him a longing glance before she went off to get ready for the day. She wanted to prove that she could be an all around good wife. She went around gathering the sheets from the washing machine. She headed outside in some chappals she suspected were her brother-in-laws when they were younger. She  started to hang up the sheets when strong arms wrapped her in an embrace. She nearly jumped and turned around to see Prithvi standing there with a bright smile.

" You scared me!," she yelped.

He shrugged as he let go of her.

" I suspect you want your morning tea and some breakfast," she said.

He gave her a cheeky grin.

" Take your time. I gotta do my workout. When you finish up, just yell out," he said  before walking away.

She shook her head. He sure was a puzzle.

" Kabhie kam deta hai aur kabhie mera khayal rakta hai.  I think it will take a whole another life to figure him out," she said to herself.

She started to cook and then started to mop the floor. ( As she squeezed the  rags out and cleaned the kitchen, imagine the chak de phatte part of the song come up)

She washed everything and then went to wash her hands before finishing up breakfast which had to consist of apples and cornflower pooras ( basically in Hindi it's called basin ka poora or English it's called cornflower pancakes).

She placed it on the table and then called out for Prithvi. She felt some pain in her rib cage but tried to compose herself as she heard him coming down the stairs. She blew a few breaths and then stood up straight with a smile.

" We need to go to the market and get a few things. There were only a few things here from what you brought yesterday," she quipped.

He nodded and then looked at her firmly, She tried to stand more straighter, fearing he would realize she was in a bit of pain. He wiped something off her cheek and then gazed at her for a moment.

" Prithvi khanna thanda hora hai," she whispered breaking his trance.

He broke away from  his trance and they ate quietly for awhile until Damini stood up to offer him more  food.

" Tuhme yaad hai ki ka; kya hai?," she inquired keeping her eyes trained on her own plate.

" Haan muhje yaad hai aur maine ek plan bhi socha hai," he replied.

She looked up at him with astonishment.

" Mujhe mera vaade yaad hai Damini. However I cannot tell you the plan until tomorrow morning. Let's finish eating, there is  lots to be done still," he insisted.

She nodded firmly before turning to take the plates away as he finished up. He sensed something was bothering her but he knew the plan he had in mind would make her really happy. However he decided he should show some appreciation for her hard work. He put his arms over hers and took the plate from her hands and spilled the water on her.

" Prithvi! Yeh tum kya karo ho?," she shrieked.

In a quick motion he shut off the water and then pinned her against the nearby wall.

" I thought we were here to have our honeymoon. You are being very unromantic," he quipped.

She rolled her eyes.

" You are a puzzle for me Mr. Saxena. Sometimes you say there is work to be done and other times you say I am being unromantic," she stated.

He laughed.

" Now I am freezing so if you'll let me go, I can go change before we go down to the market," she stated.

" Don't worry I am here to keep you warm," he hissed as he leaned in closer.

She made a funny face.

" You stink, go shower!," she said  as she slipped  away and started to run up towards the staircase.

He chased her into the bedroom where he found her breathing heavily and she was leaning over.

" Damini I am so sorry, tum theek to ho?," he said as he helped her sit down.

" I am fine just your sweat ,made it hard to breathe," she mumbled.

He glared at her sternly.

" Damini don't lie to me.  Stay right here. I am calling the doctor now," he stated.

The doctor arrived with a nurse and respiratory therapist.

He took  Prithvi aside.

" Suno Prithvi she needs to be careful. She just had an operation a little over a week ago. She needs to stay on oxygen for a few hours. Call us if  she feels worse," he stated.

"  Thanks for coming so quickly. Will she be all right? Are they any other precautions that we should keep in mind?," he inquired.

" She needs to rest for today. Tomorrow some fresh air will do her good but she needs to take it easy. I suspect she may be feeling pain off an on but tries not to show it. Just take care of her," he replied.

Prithvi nodded and led everyone else out before returning back to Damini.

He sat down beside her and held her hand. She merely looked at him as she had the oxygen mask on her face. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

He then  sat back keeping his hand on hers.

" Vaada karo kit um asa kabhie phirse nahin karo gi," he stated.

He then placed her hand on his hand.

" Tuhme meri kasam," he stated.

She became teary eyed and removed the mask to speak.

" Main vaada karti hoon," she whispered.

Later on the respiratory therapist came to take her off the oxygen.  Damini requested her to get her some ice packs and she obliged. Damini had just adjusted the ice packs under her clothes when Prithvi returned from his shower.

" Did you move from the bed?," he asked with his eyebrows raised.

She shook her head.

" I was just adjusting myself  a bit," she commented.

He came over to her and place her pillow behind her back.

" The doctor said you should be sitting up as much as possible, It's better for your breathing. If you take it easy for the rest of today you can enjoy the surprise tomorrow," he said firmly.

Damini smiled.

" I am looking forward to it," she stated.

He exchanged a grin with her.

" You rest up. I'll go get some food for our dinner," he stated.

He came back once more to remind her of her promise and then left.

He touched her shoulder some time later and had some chole and puris with him.

" It smells really good!" she said  feeling her mouth watering.

Prithvi smiled and fed her the first bite.

Then she fed him  the next bite.

" Why didn't you tell me you were in pain?," he inquired.

She turned solemn.

" I just wanted to do my duty. I guess your ways are rubbing off on me," she quipped.

He caressed her face.

" Damini remember there is no maksad now.  All we have is our love between us and I hope it remains pure forever. I can't bear to lose you. I was very scared today," he admitted.

She placed a hand on his.

" I am not leaving you that easily. I promise next time I will tell you if I am not feeling well," she stated.

" Now that is like a good girl," he said brightly.

Some time later they both fell asleep.

Prithvi awakened realizing the bed was damp beside him, close to where Damini was laying. Getting frantic that it could be blood, he switched on the lights and then saw it was water.

He awakened Damini.

" Damini the bed is wet. Do you an ice pack laying around here?," he inquired.

She got up slowly and realized her pain had subsided a great deal. She reached under her kurta and pulled out the ice packs and placed them in his hands.

" Nice move Mrs. Saxena. Anything else you are hiding in there?," he inquired with a smirk.

She shook her head.

" Nahin aur kuch nahin Mr. Saxena," she quipped.

He got rid of  the ice packs and then had her sit on the chair near the fireplace. After he lighted the fire he went off to  get some dry sheets.

"  The mattress is soaked so guess we'll sleep on the floor tonight," he stated.

Damini smiled.

"Like last night," she quipped.

They exchanged smiles .

He got the sheets and started to spread them on the floor on top of the carpet.

" This is what happens when you don't take care of yourself. I have to make the bed up tonight," he quipped.

She smiled.

" Maybe I shouldn't take care of myself more often," she joked.

Prithvi looked her appalled.

" Don't worry I was just joking," she retorted.

He finished setting up  everything and then had her lie down. He then lay down beside her and held her as they fell asleep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful yaar.......how do u write such ff's......awesome🤗
waitin for da next update 
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U noe something....u r a shweetheart...and loveee ur updates. This one was realli a cool one....n loved the way Damz was upto those lil chores. Prida 4ever
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wndrful part !!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it !!!!!! pri... aint he jus crazzy 4 his damzzz.. aww.. i luv hm mre !!!!!!!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for all of your reviews!

Part Sixteen- The Surprise

( Tera Hona Laga Hoon)

The sunlight streaming through the window caused Damini to awaken from her slumber. Prithvi was leaning on his side staring at her. She smiled at him and caressed his face.

" Happy anniversary Prithvi," she declared.

" Happy  anniversary Damini," he whispered back before leaning forward and gathering her in his arms. She pressed a kiss on his cheek and he kissed her forehead as they pulled back.

" I have a surprise for you today. We should get up now and get ready," he insisted.

" I rather wish I could sleep in your arms all day today. However I would like to see the surprise," she quipped.

They got up and started to get ready,

Damini emerged from the bathroom in her robe not sure what to wear. She instinctively opened the  dresser and found a package there. She was puzzled when did this get here? Could it be from when the boys all lived here. However when she opened it she saw a brand new ghara choli. She smiled brightly.

" Prithvi tum bhi na!," she thought to herself.

She started to get dressed but was stuck with  two strings left in her back. She tried to tie them in vain. She grew frustrated she wanted to look nice for Prithvi and now she couldn't even tie her strings. She saw in the package there was some payals. She slipped them on with ease. She then took out some bangles and started to put them on. Hearing the water shut off, she again tried to frantically to tie the strings.

Prithvi  came out wearing a kurta and pajama.  He stopped short seeing his wife trying to tie her doori ke strings. He smiled and acted like he didn't notice her struggling.

" Prithvi zaara yahaan aana," she called out.

He made his way to her and stood behind her. He just gazed at her through the mirror.

" Kya baat hai?," he asked.

She frowned at him.

" Anjaan mat bano!," she hissed.

" So you want my help?," he inquired.

" Aur kya, sirf tum aur main yahaan hain," she retorted.

(Khudaya Ve from Luck playing in  background)

Prithvi took the strings from her hands. She froze feeling his warm breath on her back. He tied her strings and then turned her to face him. He gazed at her from head , down to her feet. He was mesmisized  as ever. It didn't seem like a whole year had passed since they were first married but he knew despite the bitter bits in between, happiness would await them very soon.

He stepped back and took the duppatta from the bed and put it around her like a bride would wear it.

He then offered his hand and she took it. They headed out of the house with some money and a puja ki thali. Damini simply walked alongside Prithvi  until they stopped somewhere and she was left gazing at it.

" This is the Hidimba Devi Temple. It was built back in 1553," Prithvi stated.

" So this is our surprise, we're…," she trailed off

( Kaise Muhje from Ghanjini)

" Hum yahaan isse jaga ke par do barra shaddi karenge," Prithvi declared.

( Today, we are getting married here again.)

Damini gazed him at him in wonderment. He offered his hand again and she grasped it. She wasn't holding on to let go, she was holding on for life as along as they both had it.

A priest performed the rites with pomp.( Imagine marriage mantras in the background).

They took pheras again and Prithvi  applied sindoor in her maang again. Damini  felt blessed to be married in such a  holy and beautiful place.

Later after praying, they walked outside together.

" How do you feel?," he inquired.

She smiled.

" I feel like I have everything without asking for it," she replied.

She put her arm through his and said," I love you Prithvi. It was a  great surprise," she exclaimed.

" I could never back away from any promise I made to you," he replied as they walked off towards the center of town.

They went to eat and then headed off to the Buddhist temples in the area. The monks greeted them and blessed them with a long happy married life. The couple took their blessings gratefully.

They went to the market to buy a few things for the house. They decided the next day they would come shopping for the renovations of the house.

" Prithvi I don't think we need to make too many changes in the house. It just needs to be filled with love, laughter and life again," Damini commented as they made their way back.

He nodded.

" You are right and I am glad you realized that. I think someday we can expand the yard and get a few horses here. We can teach our children, nieces and nephews how to ride," he stated.

Damini smiled recalling the vision she had when she first walked into the yard. It would come true eventually.

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaarrrrrr............tooooooo gooodddd
how do u do this everytime.......⭐️
ua truely gifted da.........excellent work👏👏👏
what do i say..........im lost in pridaland😍😍😍
dont disturbe me😉
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

prida re-marriage.....wow!!

lost in prida land..lalala!!!  jokes apart i just cant stop saying LOVELY!!

epecially when they get married again....kash aisa lnmdj mein bhi hota...

sonali...i know dat its a prida ff....but to keep up the spirit of lnmdj...why dont u bring in varni and savni as a special appearance(JUST A SUGGESTION, dear...hope u dont mind)

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wndrful.... beautiful... totaly fab...
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
remarriage.....faboulous idea!! n how sweet!!! excellent job Sonali!!
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sonali

That was amazing. You have a very vivid imagination and the gift to describe it to the reader in a wonderful manner. The remarriage idea was fabulous. Keep it coming.

👏