Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Soni- you are so cute!
Sia88- you are so sweet
Ektaji thanks for reading and commenting!

Glad you all are liking it. I am about to have some chocolate cake and then  going off to do some homework. However  if I am free later I'll try working on a new update!
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are u fast or are u fast Sonali???....awesome update!!! I love this story getting better n bettern soooooo much PriDa!!! thanks!!
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful writing Sonali. You are truly gifted. ⭐️

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Keep it coming when you find time. Hope the chocolate cake was good. You definitely deserved it after all this literary sweetness that you gave us.

👏Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1 word : 'BEAUTIFUL'!

the way you kept it so simple yet pure is the most beautiful part of your FF!
keep updating and good job!...👏

n here comes my huggy....
🤗🤗🤗
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Thanks for your comments!

Part Twelve

( Mohabbat Aaap Se)

One week later, Prithvi announced to the family that he and Damini would go to Manali the following morning.

" Lekin tum dono ki tabiet kaisi hai ?, '', Illa inquired. ( But how are you both feeling ?)

Prithvi glanced quickly at Damini.

" Well I think it would be better for  Damini to be in a new place. Staying here will just prevent her from relaxing. The incident that happened last week has shook us all but we need to work towards moving on," he stated.

" Phir theek hai. Tum aur Damini dhan se jaana," his mother-in-law said.

( Fine then you and Damini go carefully)

Later they were packing their things, Damini was confused as to what to pack. She braced herself slightly. Maybe tomorrow wasn't the right time to leave. However she had to agree getting away from Mumbai for awhile seemed nice.

" Damini kuch madad chaiye hai?,"

She turned to see Prithvi enter the room, glancing around all the clothes she had strewn all over the bed and other furniture in the room.

"Looks like a hurricane hit this room," he quipped.

Damini rolled her eyes.

" I have gained weight and I don't know what to bring with me," she exclaimed.

Prithvi shook his head.

" You look fine the way you are. Besides you have been on bed rest. You probably think you gained but I don't see any difference," he said before he started to go through his things.

She  walked towards him.

" Seriously Prithvi  take a good look at me!  If I gain weight later because of being pregnant that is a different story. However for now I want to be fit," she exclaimed.

Prithvi stopped short and then turned to face her. He gently turned her around and placed his hands around her waist.

"Prithvi what are you doing? Koi bhi aha sakta hai," she exclaimed.

" I am measuring you. You know you'll be so round and glowing when you are pregnant. You'll be ten times as beautiful later on. Trust me you are beautiful the way you are," he assured her.

She blushed slightly. He moved up to her ribs.

" Is it hurting here?:," he inquired as he started  to tickle her.

She pushed him aside and went back towards her suitcase.

" Just tell me what to pack. You should save some romance for when we get there," she quipped.

Prithvi laughed and  sat down and started looking through her things. He  made two piles.

" Nightgowns as long as you wear them inside and not outside or in the main room you should be  fine with. These suits are fine. Don't take anything backless, leave them for here," he stated.

She smiled.

" Guess Manali is a conservative town. However it will be nice to see how it was for you boys to grow up there. Is there a stud farm there? Apparently  you just didn't fall in love with horses when you came here," she stated.

" Haan hai. I used to work there after school up until I came here," he stated.

He looked back at her wide eyed.

"Look I know you want to ride horses again, but..," he trailed off.

She gave him a pleading look and grabbed him by the collar.

"Please  Prithvi! I really need to do something besides laying around in bed and reading," she declared.

He looked at her wide eyed as she continued to plead.

" Theek hai. We'll ask about the horses, and if it's safe you can ride," he stated.

She smiled and started to pack her things again.

" You are the best," she said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.  Prithvi was left stunned for a moment.

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
simply superb sonali now i m in love with u 😆

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏  👏 👏
Edited by pridafan - 14 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tooooo..............good
wonderful
👏
Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks  girls will try to update soon!
adventure_gurl thumbnail

The couple left early the next day. They would take a flight to Bhuntar. On the flight a stewardess approached.

( De Dana De playing in the background)

" Hello sir how are you today?," she cooed as she brushed herself against his shoulder.

Damini nudged him, which caused the stewardess to almost fall.

Prithvi smiled slightly.

" Mafi chahta hoon lekin mein inke saath hoon," he quipped.

He glanced back at Damini and felt a bit scared.

The stewardess stiffened and stood up straight.

" Yeh mere pati hain.  Just in case we meet again, remember that," Damini stated.

The stewardess  walked away without saying a word.

" Damini you didn't have to..," he trailed off.

"  What does she think she ? She knows English so she can go after you like that? I know English and how to shoot  a gun along with riding horses. She can't beat that!," she snapped.

Prithvi tried to tell her to relax but she nudged him again.

" Why didn't you just tell her you were with me?  You were smiling so sweetly at her!," she exclaimed.

" Ouch!," he exclaimed.

Damini turned solemn.

" I am sorry Prithvi, did I hurt you. Sorry forgot about your wound," she  said glancing at it.

" Theek hai Damini.  I'll be ok," he assured her.

" You sure?," she inquired.

He nodded.

" I promise I'll take care you later," she said.

Prithvi smiled and stretched out his arm.

The flight landed and  Prithvi led her to the bus stand.

" Hum ghari mein nahin jayenge?," she inquired.

He smiled back at her.

" The beauty of Manali is best  seen on the bus," he stated.

He told her to wait while he picked up their bus tickets. She was  waiting alone by the suitcases when someone approached her  and grabbed her shoulder bag. She was able to grab it back and then tried to chase after the goon.

Prithvi noticed  Damini was not by the suitcases and turned to see her fighting with some  grungy looking guy a few  feet away. He smiled slightly to himself wondering what had caused her to  run after that guy. He walked over to them and then he realized  he had seen this man before.

"  Tu yahaan phirse aagaya?," he  exclaimed.

" Prithvi saab aap?," he said,

" Jee haan,  Ab kya  kiya tune?," he asked.

" Iss ne mera bag chori  karne  ki koshish ki," Damini declared. ( He  tried to steal my bag)

Prithvi looked at the guy with amusement but tried to sound stern.

"Lalu   yeh meri biwi hai. Next time watch who you are stealing from," Prithvi stated.

Lalu turned pale.

" Mat marna! I am so  sorry Bhabhiji!," he stammered before running away.

Damini turned back to Prithvi.

" You know this guy?," she asked.

He nodded.

" He tried to steal from  Varun once. Sameer and me chased him down and scared him really good," he quipped.

Damini laughed.

" You guys love tormenting people," she exclaimed.

" Chalo humari bus aari hai," he told her.

They climbed on the bus.

She tried to lift one and place it on the rack, but she winced in pain.  He gently grabbed  it from her hands and placed it above their seats. He then  helped her to sit down and then sat down beside her.

" No lifting heavy objects, no chasing thieves and no shoving stewardesses  for the rest of the trip," he declared.

( Morey Saiyaan playing in background)

" Manzoor hai," she declared and leaned her head against his shoulder.

He showed her the sights and told her about the religious places. She was very excited about seeing everything.

"  This area seems so vibrant. I am surprised you said it was more on the conservative side," she commented  as they neared their destination.

Prithvi pretended to clear his throat. She nudged him in the chest. He had tricked her. Manali  was a hill station. People came here to vacation. He stood up and she stood up behind him. The bus came to a sudden halt. He grabbed her by the waist so she wouldn't fall back. Their eyes locked.

Everyone on the bus either ignored them or shook their heads muttering something about newlyweds.

Damini looked away first and waited for Prithvi to place everything down and then she grabbed one of the suitcases and started to roll it down the aisle behind him. He got down first and then took the suitcase from her so she could get down. They walked for some time up a hill. Just when she was about to ask him how much longer, he stopped short in front of the house.

"It's beautiful," she exclaimed.

"It's been in our family for years now. Dad always wanted to modernize it someday," he commented.

" We'll make his dream come true," she said flashing him a smile as she placed  a hand on his.

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice job sonali!!
damz getting angry abt the stewardess!!! LOl....good job!!
I loved how pri tricked her abt her dresses!!
Thanks 4 the PM!!!
Update soon!!