Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Sonali I'm glad u decided to turn it into a ff on its own thread. I was just about to suggest that u do so since it was getting so long. I'll add the link to the ff section on the front page of the Prida  scene thread as soon as i have some time to!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Yeah Ivy I realized it would be too difficult to read all that on one page, Thanks.

Part Ten

It was later that day with great convincing the doctor and the nurses that Damini was allowed to return home. The nurse pushed Damini in wheelchair to the exit. Everyone cheered as Prithvi gently picked her up and gently put her in the car.

Everyone was gathered together in the house that evening. The nightmare that had hit them  the day before was starting to fade away. Everyone was busy pampering the couple. Damini was lost in thought and Prithvi sensed she must be troubled with something.

When it was time to get up and go eat dinner, she stopped Prithvi by grabbing  his hand.

" Ek minute mere paas betho," she requested.

He nodded before easing himself back on the couch beside her. She leaned over and touched his forehead.

" You are burning Prithvi. You must have not slept last night. I will take care of you tonight," she declared.

" Nahin Damini aisi koi baath..,  he trailed off.

" Mujhe pata hai ki  tum kitne strong ho, lekin tuhme mujhe rok nahin chaiye. Meri aur teri zindagi ek hai Prithvi, Iss baat jo yaad rak na," she stated.

( "I know you are very strong but you shouldn't stop me from helping you. My life and your life are one. Don't forget that.")

Prithvi nodded.

She tried getting up herself and managed to stand up but not without wincing.

He put his arm around her and offered a hand. She smiled slightly and took it.

" Look who found fit to join us," Sameer declared as they sat down at their places.

Damini and Prithvi exchanged glances.

" Sameer, tuhme pata hai ki teri Bhabhi ki surgery ho chuhki hai. She needs time.  We used to always say the same to you," he quipped.

Sameer started to look away as Avani eyed him suspiciously.

" Main aap ki kabar bad mein leti hoon," she stated.

Everyone laughed.

Later on while Prithvi was freshening up, Damini asked Roshni to help her downstairs.

" Di you know Jeej is going to be pretty upset that you are wandering around the house just after surgery," she quipped.

" Tumare Jeej bauth ziddi hain. He has a fever and doesn't want anyone to take care of him. Don't worry about him. I'll change his dressing and then put some wet cloths on his head, that will reduce the fever," Damini said as they returned towards the stairs.

Each step was difficult  because of her pain but she made it back with her sister's help.  They entered the room to find Prithvi standing there with his arms crossed.

" Kahan gayi toh tum?," he asked sternly.

Roshni  tried to  not to laugh and swallowed hard.

He looked at her firmly.

" Roshni tum tumari di ka saath kyun deti ho? Hamesha meri baath tal deti hai," he said.

Roshni looked at him guilty.

" Sorry Jeej lekin Di ko aap ka khayal rakna tha., islye main ne  in ki madad kar di," she stated.

Prithvi nodded.

" Leave the bowl here. Go to bed, it's getting late," he stated.

Damini nodded at Roshni and she left the things on the side table.

After Roshni left, Damini turned to Prithvi.

" Chalo betho yahaan. I need to change your dressings," she stated.

" Pelhe tumari dava," he stated.

She sighed.

( Iktara playing background)

"  Shart kyun rakte ho?," she inquired.

He smiled as he uncrossed his arms.

" Kyunki main ziddi hoon," he quipped.

She shook her head.

She sat down on the bed and he handed her medicines and water. After watching her  swallow them he handed her the dressing stuff.

She unwrapped it and kissed his arm above the wound. He kept her eyes on her as she wrapped his wound up again.  She then with his help stood up to get her things and then enter the washroom. She took the bowl with her.

She emerged a few minutes later, He helped her get settled into the bed. She placed a cloth on his forehead. They exchanged smiles. She slowly scooted to lay in his arms. They fell asleep soon after.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 14 years ago
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and so real...amazing job adventure_gurl!
pm me wen ur done next!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
thanks for comments, will have nect part up soon!
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Part 11

Next morning, Damini awakened first. She had tried to  stay awake the whole night but had fallen asleep by 2am. It was difficult pretending to sleep and then trying to check on Prithvi without him noticing. He was more worried about her condition and did not wish for her to feel any discomfort.

She removed the cloth from this forehead and checked his head. The fever was gone. She smiled as she tried to ease herself out of bed. She went to get her things and  went to brush her teeth and shower. She realized it would be difficult for her to wear most of her clothes until  her ribs healed.  Damini  looked around and found a kurti that was loose. She would need more of these later. She wasn't going to be working out as much since it hurt whenever she had to move. She would ask the doctor when she could start working out again.

She wanted to go to the  shooting range and she badly wanted to ride  Tufaan. However she knew this time no one would let her ride until she was completely better.

Prithvi came up behind her suddenly.

" How are you feeling today," he inquired.

" A little less pain but I hope to get better soon so I can ride Tufaan with you again," she stated.

" What about Manali?  I think whenever the doctor gives you the okay to travel we should go there. Now I am thinking we should visit all the religious places there as we have  truly been blessed for a second chance," he stated.

Damini nodded.

" Yes I will speak to them about it. Trust me Prithvi going to Manali is very important to me as well. Kabhie yahaan se door ja ke ka mann karta hai," she stated.

( Sometimes I feel like going somewhere far from here)

" I can't wait to show you where I grew up Damini.  We lived a simple but good life in Manali. I want our whole family to be able to enjoy that again someday," he declared.

"It will be nice to see the house filled with children running around  and I can see you laughing at me when I chase them," she said softly.

He smiled at her warmly and kissed her forehead.

" I better go get ready now. Wait right here for me. We shall go to the mandir and pray together  before breakfast," he stated.

Damini smiled.

" Yeh to meri line honi chaiye ti. Usually the wife takes the husband to the mandir," she quipped.

Prithvi smiled.

" Teri meri ek zindagi hai Damini, aur kya kaho,"

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome lovely superb fantastic excellent sonali
u r lifesaver i wish pri would take care dam in drama which he is not doing bc he is an ediot jerk
Sonikins thumbnail
yupi i m the firs one who gave comment
Sonikins thumbnail
love the part when pri has come from behind
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome..........excellent ff  👏
im short of words
just ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️for u
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sonali .. That was a fab update!

Sorry .. I'm commenting on your fanfic for the first time .. but I've read all the parts .. and truly love it! Keep it up .. and continue soon 😊