Yuvi's new enemies - The Pin and The Band - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
hii... am forum's new entrant.. been dmg fan ever since.. 😊 😊 n yuna fan now 😉 😉
ur topic is wonderful just can't move away by jus readin...
u r right, pin n band r yuvi's enemies...
that's where he's got her waist to take hold 👍🏼
watch precap..
Oooooh !!!!!

I want Naina to be hurt realy bad too !! And then she would stay as far as possible from him and then Yuvi gonna realize what he is missing !! Muhahahhaha !! Thats PERFECT !!

Originally posted by Tushtih7

hii... am forum's new entrant.. been dmg fan ever since.. 😊 😊 n yuna fan now 😉 😉
ur topic is wonderful just can't move away by jus readin...
u r right, pin n band r yuvi's enemies...
that's where he's got her waist to take hold 👍🏼
watch precap..

Welcome to this forum (and also welcome to the craziness..Lolz)

Lolx...I bet he hates those pins and bands more than he hates Dr.Shanky !!

Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Oooooh !!!!!

I want Naina to be hurt realy bad too !! And then she would stay as far as possible from him and then Yuvi gonna realize what he is missing !! Muhahahhaha !! Thats PERFECT !!

Egg-jactly!!
if Naina's gonna be heart brocken anyways, lets make it the worst possible, so yuvi will be tortured too!!😈😆
thanks yaar..
love the one Optimistic Romanto Sadists...
gosh RS have to exist...i mean Yuvi is a sadist himself...using Naina and everything...while Naina is romantic...so hmm...the name suits us fine
Never mind. Yuvi is a smart chap. If the hair clips and hairbands irritate him , he will find something more sensual and romantic to do.... You never know.....*rewinds the last episode to show the precap where Yuvi puts his arm on Naina's waist so rightfully and gently to stop her.
leah, u hav got an excellent sense of humor 👏 I'm enjoyin this 😆
yes, i never thought about that part lol...funny, nice post!!uvi deserves this, now he won't have a reason to touch Naina's face.
🤣

Appy, it' great to come back to your hatke posts.

Naina is looking cho chweet in her new hair dos. I must bow down to the creatives in this department, they've brought about quite a few changes in wardrobe and each one gets better and better. This hairband better be here to stay! (read as a threat *cough CVs cough*)

But Yuvi, poor Yuvi. He's already using so many brain cells in trying to calculate his revenge and there's Naina, always making him work more. Those head gears have gotta kill him!

Bechara.