Fan Fictions

Mini AR: -||Love Again||-|Epilogue Pg-71|5\2| - Page 7

karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Babes,

Its already Saturdaiiii, Wen r u gunna update?????????

Plllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Update naaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv
karankideewanix
aka
Alisha
xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_01 thumbnail

Hey sorry Guyss... i m soooooo sorry -- Holding my-ears...-- Literally... I  mean its saturday like Alishaa said ... solly alishaa... but todays was the last Function (sport Function -- And MY class Won the criket Yayyyyy but i lost the tug off war 😆😆 my handss hurting😆)

PART 2

"aree' Shahank u r embarrassing me now' I am okay with all your plan's for Riddimaa and on second thoughts I m happy to know that you want your daughter to be educated ' and be a person in herself'"

"Thanks Vikram  - I really appreciate that ' so, what's your son doing'." Shahank took the seat in his cabin with Vikram on the one of the front seat. "Is he going to join Our Business?"

"Oh I want him ' but let see" Pause "my other son will surely join us '. For sure'" Vikram spoke up adding it up'

"oh that's great '" shahank said and shook his hand to allow his secretary to come in and the rest of the time went by in work' in between they did told minor things about their child ' making a silent promise to themselves to get their kids married'.

Two days later'.

"Riddimaa' you don't have to pack your things ' you are not going to Delhi '." Shahank shouted as he saw Riddimaa running up to her room as she had to leave in the morning'.

"What'" Riddimaa walked down stairs with a bit taken back'

"You don't have to pack your things beta' you are not going to dehli beta'" Padma said while placing food on dinning for shahank, who busied himself in salad.

"Dad? U said'." Riddimaa walked up to them.

"I have talked to Vikram ' he really likes you and want you as his bahu ' and I have promised to give your hand to his son'."

"What about my internship'?" Riddimaa settled on the seat, roughly'

"Achaa Kiyaa Shahank beta, mai tou bohat kush hoon ' kasa laga gii meri guddia dhulan ka jodra ma'" her dadi took Riddimaa in to a side hug. To which Riddimaa tucked her-self away and run upstairs'

"Arman '"pause "I m not going Delhi tomorrow '"pause "They have fixed my marriage'." And Riddimaa shirked on floor behind the locked-door and banged her head behind it'

"Listen '. Listen Riddimaa '. Meet mee'" the voice echoed from her phone'. "Meet mee now" his voice was filled with an unknown fear and pain'.

"I can't come now'. Will come to'morrow" she spoke with crackly voiced and cuts the call as the call was not soothing her pain ' she felt lonely and first time in her life she felt Arman can't help her ' her family had destroyed everything.

She pulled her knee up to her face and sat there by door.  The question that banged in her head was 'why me''''

While on the other side Arman was roaming in his room ' thinking what to do'. His mind said to relax and wait till morning but ' as always his heart said to run to his car towards her house, climb up to her room and bang her window. So that she can 'again' flunk in his arms' and that was the same thing that happened'. He stood by her window just to see an empty bed through the glass door.

He opened it pushing it apart

"Riddimaa'." He spoke in a whispering voice which echoed in the room'. He looked around to see some shadow at floor sitting by door'. "Riddimaa?" he walked up to her when she looked up to see Arman standing above her with concern eyes' looking down at her' he forward his hand and pulled her up'. "come'" he walked with a quite Riddimaa in his arms up to the 2 seat couch' "Riddimaa ' tum meri hou bass' tension mat loo. I will send my dad tomorrow morning right at your house'" Arman soothed her back and took her in side embrace.

"Arman' he ' is not letting me ' go to ' Sanjeevani to'morrow'" she hiccupped and clutched his shirt from his collars open side'. And pulled in her fist opening his chest one button'

"shhhhh'. Riddimaa' kall mera dad ayen ga naa tou he will first talk about us that we like each other and all and then once are thing is set up naa then we will talk about your this thing too" he rubbed her back while pulling her closer to himself' "basss you don't loose hope" not getting any response "jaan'." He spoke again and shook her a bit'.

"hmmm'. Stay here Arman'" riddimaa snuggled in his neck'

"I m here only Riddimaa'" Arman sighed as he felt her dry cold lips on his throat.

"I want you Arman, and only you Arman. If you say I am ready to run away with you Arman'" She looked up to see him laughing and looking down at her, capturing her lips in to a kiss which Riddimaa broke angrily' "what's so Funny?" riddimaa asked with blowing air through her nostrils'

"Riddimaa how can we run away ? jaana'" he said, kissing her cheek, twice.

"why can't we run away Arman'" riddimaa got irritated'.

"why should we run Ridddimaaa!" Arman frowned at her useless topic, according to him. "I mean, I have to make my career and how can I leave my parents. I love them a lot'." Arman kept an arm around her and leaned on to couch'

"and Don't you love me'? Or are you over with me' or now you are bored up with me and my problems'" riddimaa said turning to face him.

"What nonsence? I love you ' and I M Not over or bored up with you '. Or your problems ' why r u getting so cheesy?" Arman looked up at her, abit shocked.

"So, now you count me in cheesy'"Riddimaa got up with tears'

"Riddimaa tum baat ka batangar bana rai hoo" Arman got up

"ohhhhh tou ab mai hee galt'." Riddimaa turned and replied with sarcasm.

"Riddimaa'" pause "Ok I M Sorry bass'." Arman joined his hand together in front of her and turn to go out of the window, cursing the moment he thought to come here'.

"jaoo tum bhi jao'. I knew it. No one will be there for me' at the end' I will be always alone'" Riddimaa went in her bed and pulled the duvet "this is what always happens. When eve I need you, you show your back or avoid as my problems are never yours while I always done thing or other for you. You r really bad Arman. I won't forgive you '" she hid her face in the pillow and banged the side of her bed'. While speaking non-stop.

Arman, yes Arman stood beside her bed and kept shaking his head in des-agreement, keeping his hands on his waist with pressed up lips, together. Sometimes mumbling 'jhutiiii' at her non-stop cursing'

"Kitnaa bura haii, He left me'. I will never forgv''." She was shut up when she felt a palm on her waist' she gulped and stayed under the duvet, as statue' she sighed feeling a body beside her in duvet' well they had sat on bed but never like this. Especially, under the duvet'..

He caressed her side waist'. While breathing on her nap'.

"uhhhhh'." She spoke, as she turned her face towards him'. Her body laid the same as it was, she laid on her stomach'.

"Kitna bolti ho'." He spoke, feeling her face close to his.

"Achaw? Ab mai bolti bh'.." she was interrupted by his lips'he pulled her close brushing his body with her. She moaned feeling his hand on her hips'. He rubbed them sensuously'

"Arman, no'. please." She broke and moved back still under the duvet'

"I Love You riddimaa'" he emphasized on each and every word.. Making her realize his love for her is never goanna die' he loves her and will love her till his last breath.

She gulped.

"I know my limits Riddimaa, don't worry." He chucked feeling her trembling under the cover. "aur wasa bhi you are All mine baby" he pulled her close going to her neck, after pushing her hair a side.

"Arman, please'. I trust you but not myself'." She spoke bring her face out off the cover and breathing heavily.

"So lets loose our self today'." He kissed her shoulder, wetting it'

"Nooo'" she shirked feeling his hands painting her arms'.

"nai Arman shaadi ka bada'.." she hissed and pulled herself up controlling the desire popping in her heart'

"Ohkay'." He kissed her cheek "Riddimaa, u are really looking forward to our marriage nahi'?" he teased her but in reply just to see her glare at him "ok ok ' Peace" pause "don't worry. I will never leave you and will take you to my house' as my dhulan, Promise." He kissed her cheek. And left after a final kiss and wishing her a peaceful good night.

But the night was tough for both. He no matter how much try to calm and make Riddimaa sleep but she won't be able to sleep tonight. No matter how hard he try to sit quietly and think about how- to-speak-to-dad'  he won't stay calm.

9:00 in morning

"Good morning Dad'.Mom." Arman shouted while running down from stair. Keeping his phone in his back pocket. He took seat while his mom dad greeted him with the same smile.

"Mom' Dad. I want to talk to you guys" Arman drank the water in front of him with one gulp just to bring an astonishment expression over his mom's face. Both stay quite to hear him out. "I like some one'." He blurted.

"Good'. That's not knew. Every day you like any one or the either one." His dad retorted.

"Dad'! I really like her and I want you to go to her house and speak about us. We both like'. I mean love each other and  and"

"What rubbish? On what basis should I go for this rista of yours'? You have just started your intern ship and you want me to go to this some random girl's house for your marriage." his dad spoke angrily.

"but dad ' I love her." Arman spoke back in a pleading voice.

"Oh please ' age of your people do have attraction which they think is love. Which NoT'"

"DAD'! I want her please '. Are you goanna talk to her or not" Arman got up angrily'.

"NO'. and if you spoke something ridiculous again about that girl and I will throw you out of the house. You will marry the girl which I and your mom will select. WE are not goanna make your mini skirt no-family background girl. Our Part of Family."  

"OK I M goanna go to her house on my own'."

"Fine Go!! the very day you do that ' I will Disown you from my family." His dad walked out leaving a broken son back on the dining table. And his mom? She ran after his husband to cool his anger.

"Riddimaa.............." he mumbled as tears stroke down his cheek.

Do comment and Press the Like Button.
Love Maha😳

Edited by Hello_01 - 14 years ago
Hello_01 thumbnail
Thanks for appreciation Guys -- i m REally happy with the response -- yet i m sorry for the late update. I hope and will try my best not to make this happen again...

Thanks Again for all your Lovely comments... Thanks Alot ...
Keep on giving me your feed back - i love it alot....

Love Maha
karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Maha Babes,

i luved it, gr8, fabulouus many many more words,
But only fing is confusin me is dat: will dey listen 2 der parents or run away hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait 4 da next update......

Luv
karankideewanix
aka
Alisha
xx

P.S. Apology accepted!!!!!!! 
        Also Can u tell me b4hand wen ur updatin so i can b ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by karankideewanix - 14 years ago
Hello_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karankideewanix

Hey Maha Babes,

i luved it, gr8, fabulouus many many more words,
But only fing is confusin me is dat: will dey listen 2 der parents or run away hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait 4 da next update......

Luv
karankideewanix
aka
Alisha
xx

P.S. Apology accepted!!!!!!! 
        Also Can u tell me b4hand wen ur updatin so i can b ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Alisha -- to find out about it - you have to wait .... asi have a big suspense hidden over here...!! lol
Love ya thanks alot for loving my part and yea i will u the pm as i hav not pmed ppl about m update yet...

thanks ..

love maha
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh no
this armaan dad is soooooo mean...........poor armaan n ridhima .....whats goin to happen next..........waitning

luv
kj
sam19_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear...nice update...cont soon...
DMG4EVER thumbnail
OMG .. that was like totally stunning .. plz do pm me when u update .. thanks

x Misha
devilshangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey it was a sweet part :)

loved it very much.
Wld be waiting to c wat happens next in armaan nd riddhima's life.
Update soon
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part poor AR aab kiya hoga