Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ranvir Should Not Be Sentenced Jail

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I DOnt Care What the Creatives want or not..I Simple want to Say this Chaahe Duniya idher se Udher Hojaaye Ranvir Ko Saza Nahi honi Chayehh i Damn Caree...Chaahe kuch bhi keroo Jo kerna hai kerdooo Rifts dikhana itna zaruri hai to think of sumthing elsee..Wehn cts have already planned chahe kuch hi Rifts dikhane hainn thn think of something else please But ager sachaayi ko itnaaa zaada Focus kiya hai to How can an Innocent Person Survive in Jail ya usey Saza hojaaye just like that..Sorry to Say But AGer Ranvir ko Bidaai mein Saza hojaati haii then ppl Will Only think Achey logon ke saath bura hi hota hai..In Short We will kinda get a Wrong Msg through Bidaai..

So Chaahe Kuch bhi Hojaaayee Ranvir ko Koi Saza nahi honi chayeh Werna Mainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Obviously nahi hogi..He's the hero of the serial..Usse jail mein kyon rakhenge?😲😕
Originally posted by: Kezia.

Obviously nahi hogi..He's the hero of the serial..Usse jail mein kyon rakhenge?😲😕

Jab Sadhna batayegii ki Ranvir ne us goon ko maara to judge kya kehegaaaaaaaa😕😕😭
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saniha,they will drag and it will be painful but at least we can predict that he won't be sentenced cos he is one of the leads and it is a given that he would be out!!But after so many emotional episodes
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sanu sach mai ttune teek bola No NO jail for Ranveer.
Ye \CTS be na kithna achi tareeke se sab karsakthe hai na phir be un logo ko bus  RIFT and Rift he chaheyeeeeeeee. The old bidaai had so much potential in it and it was really very optimistic. But now only and only negativity.😡  😡   😡   😡  😡   😡   😡

@Saniha
But,logically they cannot keep in Jail coz he's the hero..He'll come back!
Shayad thore aur din rahega but obviously they won't hang him or give him a life sentence..That's understandable I guess!😕

I think the goon will come out of coma and then Ranvir will be released!😊

Edited by Kezia. - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: smitha80

Saniha,they will drag and it will be painful but at least we can predict that he won't be sentenced cos he is one of the leads and it is a given that he would be out!!But after so many emotional episodes

Haan i Know they will dragg but serioslllyyyyyyyyyy i dun expect nething now..i Hope aisa kuch na ho aur Bus Jaldi Ranvir gehr aaajayee jo ke i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Abhi bht mushkil haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😭
Originally posted by: kamuralee

Sanu sach mai ttune teek bola No NO jail for Ranveer.<br>Ye \CTS be na kithna achi tareeke se sab karsakthe hai na phir be un logo ko bus RIFT and Rift he chaheyeeeeeeee. The old bidaai had so much potential in it and it was really very optimistic. But now only and only negativity.😡<br><br><br>

Sukanya,negativity kahan hain?😕
Dear,we were the one's who wanted to see emotional scenes between RagVir..We should accept however they come..Coz beggars can't be choosers..U cannot say ki "Mujhe aisa wala hi scene chahiye"..Haina?😊
But,whatever we're getting is really good coz we're getting to see amazing chemistry,acting and pain and emotion...😊
Originally posted by: Kezia.

@Saniha
But,logically they cannot keep in Jail coz he's the hero..He'll come back!
Shayad thore aur din rahega but obviously they won't hang him or give him a life sentence..That's understandable I guess!😕

I think the goon will come out of coma and then Ranvir will be released!😊

Haaan Kezu i know butt woh jab tak Goon coma mein hai tab tak Ran in Jaill n thn Sadhnas gawahi n alll..ager Us Gooon ko hosh nahi aaya aur court mein juudge ne kehdiyaa  aout kuch saal ki saza o  nething Oh Noo i Will SUrelyy Kill the CTSSS😡😡😡

@Suku: Haan suku sach mein chaeh kuch ho Main hero ko saza dene ke  baarey mein sochne bhi nahi yeh log .Mujhe to bht dar lagrahaiii😭
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would have hated this track if there was no Ranvir but I really can't complain cos apart from Ragini's new habit of fainting and old habit of crying and some strength in between,I really am loving this track.We always wanted that and were fed up of cute scenes,so yeah its great till now!!!

Back to the topic,Saniha,all other things might happen or might not but Ranvir coming out is a def YES!!!!